SELECT CONTENT

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Page 24 of 52 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 38 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 24 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Post by Kashathediva November 17th 2018, 7:47 pm

I don’t think they care. And if they do— well, they sure do look pretty darn happy most of the time.
IMO, let’s face it, none of us like anyone going at us negatively. So imo I think anyone under public scrutiny would be bothered by negativity thrown their way.
The important thing is not letting it rule life and being able to enjoy your own personal world.
IMO, it seems like there has been so much hardship with natural disasters and not so natural disasters this year, I am happy to celebrate anything with a positive.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 24 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Post by eliza3 November 18th 2018, 10:58 pm

SFoster wrote:Birth control does fail. It's not 100% effective and doesn't claim to be. Larie wanted to start a family right away - in that case, she's probably not on anything that would mess with her hormones and possibly take year(s) to get her cycle to work on its own. jmo

ETA:  Arie and Lauren are both over the moon, obviously (or they probably wouldn't have announced it so soon)!!  And that's the important thing - they are overjoyed - and isn't that the best?  Thank goodness, for a real BN couple.  I doubt if she will be showing too much by the time of the wedding, and will probably be over the sickness stage, Perfect timing imo!!

I think they announced it to get ahead of the rumors already out there.  (and to get a payday from the rags)    There have been rumors for a couple of weeks about her being pregnant.  I read it on reddit a few days before it was announced.   So I personally don't think they had a choice but to announce it.
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz December 6th 2018, 5:50 pm

https://www.etonline.com/bachelor-host-chris-harrison-will-be-officiating-arie-luyendyk-jr-and-lauren-burnhams-wedding
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 December 6th 2018, 7:34 pm

bluwavz wrote:https://www.etonline.com/bachelor-host-chris-harrison-will-be-officiating-arie-luyendyk-jr-and-lauren-burnhams-wedding

I really hope this is not true.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry December 6th 2018, 8:18 pm

I thought they hated the show too much to have CH there. Definitely thought the surprise guest officiating would be Sean.

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 24 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite December 6th 2018, 8:29 pm

bleuberry wrote:I thought they hated the show too much to have CH there. Definitely thought the surprise guest officiating would be Sean.

They may hate it, but I think they still crave to be loved as a couple. Not happening from me, but maybe others. I'm also wondering if part of this will be filmed and shown during Colton's season???

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 6th 2018, 9:40 pm

Sprite wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I thought they hated the show too much to have CH there. Definitely thought the surprise guest officiating would be Sean.

They may hate it, but I think they still crave to be loved as a couple. Not happening from me, but maybe others. I'm also wondering if part of this will be filmed and shown during Colton's season???

I don't doubt that you are right about them using video from the wedding during Colton's season. They got to brag about having another bachelor actually getting married to someone he met on the show. Just one more reason for me to not watch Colton's season though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva December 6th 2018, 10:31 pm

Whatever is actually shown on the show is up to TPTB and not the cast. When any couple from the franchise marries, it’s affirmation that the process works and is great promo for TPTB.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchantress December 7th 2018, 12:17 am

I don't see anything wrong with Chris Harrison officiating it. I didn't expect it--honestly figured it would be Sean--but Chris and Arie have been friends long before Arie's Bachelor season. That dynamic doesn't typically end because Arie was a bit of an idiot towards the end of a season of a reality TV show and on occasion post-show.
Enchantress
Enchantress

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose December 7th 2018, 1:11 am

Enchantress wrote:I don't see anything wrong with Chris Harrison officiating it. I didn't expect it--honestly figured it would be Sean--but Chris and Arie have been friends long before Arie's Bachelor season. That dynamic doesn't typically end because Arie was a bit of an idiot towards the end of a season of a reality TV show and on occasion post-show.

Unexpected ... seems to be a pattern with Arie giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy December 7th 2018, 1:51 am

One of the things I find incredibly off putting about these two, is how incredibly tone deaf/materialistic they come across. Going on and on about their “Rolls Royce” Neil Lane rings in their stories and on IG, and that series of stories about being in first class.... it just rubs me the wrong way. I mean, I’m glad it appears to be working out for them, and congrats on the baby or whatever. But I just don’t care for them. They just leave me cringing and annoyed still, most of the time.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks December 7th 2018, 3:53 am

I’m not surprised at all, I’ve always said they’re both vapid and very surface level. They’re both perfect each other, but that’s not a compliment. They’re the most materialistic and show-offy couple in recent memory. Lauren wants to be. real housewife and well she definitely living that lifestyle now laugh out loud. This is all IMO. 
sosleepy wrote:One of the things I find incredibly off putting about these two, is how incredibly tone deaf/materialistic they come across. Going on and on about their “Rolls Royce” Neil Lane rings in their stories and on IG, and that series of stories about being in first class.... it just rubs me the wrong way. I mean, I’m glad it appears to be working out for them, and congrats on the baby or whatever. But I just don’t care for them. They just leave me cringing and annoyed still, most of the time.

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 52 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 38 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

+60
leavers
lightredemption
Billysmom
pavalygurl
SeekAny