SELECT CONTENT

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Page 30 of 52 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 41 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 30 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Post by Sprite Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:10 pm

Larie wrote:
Sprite wrote:
Minney wrote:
Larie wrote:
Sprite wrote:
Larie wrote:
wishesfireworks wrote:Of course they would announce the gender on the date of Colton’s premiere. Just like they announced them getting married near Becca’s premiere date. These two are the tackiest and cringiest thing on this franchise since Juan Pablo. ***IMO***They will shill their kid as much as Amanda Stanton does. ***iMO***

*JjjjjJusr***edited****
Just like people jumped to conclusion when they were in Maldives, turned out Becca still pursued Arie and convinced him to fly to Maldives from Australia.  Glad Lauren put her feet down on that.  Listen to their interview with Ben H and Ashley I.

How was Becca supposed to be still pursuing Arie when she was in the middle of filming her own season? We know from former leads how they are cut off from contact and just how little sleep they get because they are so busy. And she had made it pretty clear at the AFTR that she was over him.

It was producers pulling their usual shenanigans, just like when they brought in her ex Ross at the end of Arie's season. It is drama. It is shock value. It is the same usual cr*p when they bring ex leads to give advice to the newest lead. Same old, same old. People like to defend those they like and criticize those that don't. I personally don't have an issue with any criticism of any cast member as long as it is based on facts.

You may want to listen to the Ben H and Ashley I podcast for their interview with the couple,  Listen from start to finish.  I believe the link  was posted some pages back. If she was over Arie, she wouldn't personally want him to fly to Maldive and asking him where his head was at.  And it appears Lauren set the parameters of the encounter, she was the one who told the producers when they contacted Arie that if Arie was going to fly to Maldives, that Becca would have to ask for that, and she gave her reasons. Arie then talked about the conversation with Becca. Listen to the podcast yourself.

No one should have issue with constructive criticism, without malice. The criticism do not appear to be based on facts but on perception and subjective conclusions. All my opinion

The thing is just because Arie and Lauren said it on a podcast doesn't make it a fact or the truth.  This couple has a habit of revising history or sticking their heads in the sand and ignoring reality. IMO.  So it's difficult to believe what they say IF this is actually what they claimed on the podcast.  IMO.

Thank you. I can't be bothered to listen any of these idiotic people on what ever stupid podcasts they manage to go on. It just encourages them.

I highly doubt it was Becca's idea to call Arie to see where his head is at and fly out to the see her...oh yeah, with Lauren. By that point Becca could have cared less since it was pretty clear she was all about G. More likely the producers had this wonderful idea and asked her to do it and being the good little lead, she did what she was told. That Arie is stupid enough and/or so full of himself that he actually believes that after all the manipulations he knows and has stated that he himself was put through, is mind boggling. That after everything Lauren was still so insecure that she had to put "parameters" on this "visit" makes me think she is more stupid and idiotic than I already do.

Accusing people of lying on air without evidence is probably going too far.  Anyway, Lauren said when producers called and asked them to fly to Maldives from Perth, Australia where Arie was racing at the time, she was the one who asked that Becca make the request herself, something to the effect, and she gave her reasons for that, constituting parameters, all of which did not point to being insecure but taking control and she had every right. .  Becca did make the call and the couple flew to Maldives.....and the rest of it. Whose idea it was is irrelevant , the fact is that Becca made the call.  In a court of law, the jury and judge hear from prosecutors and defendants before handing down judgment but in the case of cyber space, it seems people have no interest in the facts, before making judgments, which is sad. I keep an open mind and absorb as much information as I can and in the process learn new things and expand my world view on issues. All my opinion

I'm sorry, but this isn't a court of law and yes, whose idea it was is very  relevant.

You can't accuse Becca of still chasing Arie because Becca called them to come to the Maldives when she is asked to do so by tptb because Lauren demanded it.

This is a Bachelor spoiler forum where we discuss the show and the contestants. The fact that you yourself admit that Lauren said that producers called first and she insisted that Becca call them and invite them herself only serves to prove my point. It was producers who wanted it. Becca was under contract and filming her season and did as they asked. I really don't see what the point Lauren wanted to make with such a request. To me it seems like a woman flexing her power...over Arie and then Becca. Personally I find it odd and not a little pathetic, but that is me.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 30 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Post by Kashathediva Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:24 pm

Please let’s share our opinions, facts and POV without throwing shade, baiting, trying to shame or one up another member. All this is going to do is buy members a 3 day pass.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Larie Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:29 pm

Sprite wrote:
Larie wrote:
albean99 wrote:Lauren's been on SM enough to know that people are going to question anything she & other Bachelor cast do, imo. I think she enjoys playing the victim.

Re: Becca    I doubt very much that she wanted to see and question Arie. That's an old trick that TPTB use so they can cause a little drama in the previews. JMO
If you listen to their interview on the Ben H and Ashley I podcast, it was Lauren who insisted  that Becca make the request for Arie, and her to fly to Maldives herself  , when the producers contacted Arie and she gave her reasons for that. These are human beings, with loving families, why can't we give them benefit of the doubt, MO

Sorry, not buying it. She is no special snowflake to be demanding things from the producers. It's not as if it is her season. Of course, Becca will do what the producers want...just like Arie did.
Certainly not trying to convince anybody on the facts, but facts are facts, they are stubborn and stand the test of time, no matter the pressure exerted on them to fit certain preconceived narrative. MO

Larie

Back to top Go down

Post by Larie Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:12 pm

Sprite wrote:
Larie wrote:
Sprite wrote:
Minney wrote:
Larie wrote:
Sprite wrote:
Larie wrote:
wishesfireworks wrote:Of course they would announce the gender on the date of Colton’s premiere. Just like they announced them getting married near Becca’s premiere date. These two are the tackiest and cringiest thing on this franchise since Juan Pablo. ***IMO***They will shill their kid as much as Amanda Stanton does. ***iMO***

*JjjjjJusr***edited****
Just like people jumped to conclusion when they were in Maldives, turned out Becca still pursued Arie and convinced him to fly to Maldives from Australia.  Glad Lauren put her feet down on that.  Listen to their interview with Ben H and Ashley I.

How was Becca supposed to be still pursuing Arie when she was in the middle of filming her own season? We know from former leads how they are cut off from contact and just how little sleep they get because they are so busy. And she had made it pretty clear at the AFTR that she was over him.

It was producers pulling their usual shenanigans, just like when they brought in her ex Ross at the end of Arie's season. It is drama. It is shock value. It is the same usual cr*p when they bring ex leads to give advice to the newest lead. Same old, same old. People like to defend those they like and criticize those that don't. I personally don't have an issue with any criticism of any cast member as long as it is based on facts.

You may want to listen to the Ben H and Ashley I podcast for their interview with the couple,  Listen from start to finish.  I believe the link  was posted some pages back. If she was over Arie, she wouldn't personally want him to fly to Maldive and asking him where his head was at.  And it appears Lauren set the parameters of the encounter, she was the one who told the producers when they contacted Arie that if Arie was going to fly to Maldives, that Becca would have to ask for that, and she gave her reasons. Arie then talked about the conversation with Becca. Listen to the podcast yourself.

No one should have issue with constructive criticism, without malice. The criticism do not appear to be based on facts but on perception and subjective conclusions. All my opinion

The thing is just because Arie and Lauren said it on a podcast doesn't make it a fact or the truth.  This couple has a habit of revising history or sticking their heads in the sand and ignoring reality. IMO.  So it's difficult to believe what they say IF this is actually what they claimed on the podcast.  IMO.

Thank you. I can't be bothered to listen any of these idiotic people on what ever stupid podcasts they manage to go on. It just encourages them.

I highly doubt it was Becca's idea to call Arie to see where his head is at and fly out to the see her...oh yeah, with Lauren. By that point Becca could have cared less since it was pretty clear she was all about G. More likely the producers had this wonderful idea and asked her to do it and being the good little lead, she did what she was told. That Arie is stupid enough and/or so full of himself that he actually believes that after all the manipulations he knows and has stated that he himself was put through, is mind boggling. That after everything Lauren was still so insecure that she had to put "parameters" on this "visit" makes me think she is more stupid and idiotic than I already do.

Accusing people of lying on air without evidence is probably going too far.  Anyway, Lauren said when producers called and asked them to fly to Maldives from Perth, Australia where Arie was racing at the time, she was the one who asked that Becca make the request herself, something to the effect, and she gave her reasons for that, constituting parameters, all of which did not point to being insecure but taking control and she had every right. .  Becca did make the call and the couple flew to Maldives.....and the rest of it. Whose idea it was is irrelevant , the fact is that Becca made the call.  In a court of law, the jury and judge hear from prosecutors and defendants before handing down judgment but in the case of cyber space, it seems people have no interest in the facts, before making judgments, which is sad. I keep an open mind and absorb as much information as I can and in the process learn new things and expand my world view on issues. All my opinion

I'm sorry, but this isn't a court of law and yes, whose idea it was is very  relevant.

You can't accuse Becca of still chasing Arie because Becca called them to come to the Maldives when she is asked to do so by tptb because Lauren demanded it.

This is a Bachelor spoiler forum where we discuss the show and the contestants. The fact that you yourself admit that Lauren said that producers called first and she insisted that Becca call them and invite them herself only serves to prove my point. It was producers who wanted it. Becca was under contract and filming her season and did as they asked. I really don't see what the point Lauren wanted to make with such a request. To me it seems like a woman flexing her power...over Arie and then Becca. Personally I find it odd and not a little pathetic, but that is me.

Lauren said during the  Arie/Becca encounter in Maldives, she decided to be at the pool. To me  that does not show an insecure woman but a confident woman.  An insecure person would want to be present during the encounter. Anyway, Arie said during the encounter with Becca, Becca asked him where his head was at, I don't think you ask that  type of question if you are completely over that person, was she trying to see if he would change his mind and come back to her before she had to pick one of the two men. I don't know the answer to that. Putting things in context matters and therefore unless one have all the facts, conclusions and judgments are not based on facts, jmo ..

Larie

Back to top Go down

Post by SpinCycle Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:35 pm

Arie and Lauren are both lame and they belong to each other. IMO
SpinCycle
SpinCycle

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:58 pm

First of all, I don't care what the majority of the opinions are on redit or anywhere else. I'm not a follower, I think for myself, and form my own opinions and I don't enjoy the suggestion that I should change my opinion because of other people's opinion.

Second of all, it's ok to fan a couple in their fan thread, and not feel the need to jump around other couple threads to bash them or convince anyone your fav couple is the best thing since sliced bread. We are all entitled to care for someone or dislike someone, and we do not need to be snarked at for our opinions. We also don't need to read posts that are obviously "getting back" at another couple JUST because your favourite couple has had some not so nice posts.

This is a sleuthing forum, followed by a discussion forum. Topics are purposely titled for a reason. General Discussions mean every one is entitled to their opinion and no one has the right to tell anyone, to give anyone a break, or we need to give anyone the benefit of the doubt. That's up to us individually.

Fan threads were created at the suggestion of members where all positive posts take place. General Discussion threads are for all opinions, whether positive or negative. If you simply can't stand reading anything but unicorns and rainbows about your couple, and you can't converse in a mature reasonable manner, perhaps the Fan threads are the place to be.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:40 pm

Arie posted on his IG story last night that they will reveal the gender of their baby on Colton's premiere night.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:06 pm

I want to go back to the conversation about Lauren telling production that Becca needs to make the request for Arie to show up. At the time this was told, it seemed to me that Lauren was trying to ensure that tptb weren't going to blindside Becca yet again. She wanted to be sure that Becca was fully on board with it. I found it to be very respectful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:05 pm

IMO, it does not matter what the response was.
My reasoning is not to shade either woman, but to simply indicate parties were under contract, so whatever words were to be exchanged could have been from the heart or bs.
It was going to be what TPTB wanted. The end. It’s a ploy that has been done ever since the show initiated the plotline of the lead being a pevios lead’s rejected. So that pretty much goes back to Deanna’s season with Jeremy making a return before her ending and then Deanna coming back for Jason. I can’t remember this scenario prior to these seasons.
It’s formulaic. Stale imo.
But discuss as you will, merrily! yes

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:43 pm

giggling

https://twitter.com/ariejr

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:49 pm

laugh out loud rotfl laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:51 pm

Well, it hasn't technically been a year yet. Right about their wedding date will be a year.

I just took a deep dive into the threads from his season and it was Tuesday, January 16, that Arie showed up at the Burnham house to see Lauren.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 52 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 41 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

+60
leavers
lightredemption
Billysmom
pavalygurl
SeekAny