SELECT CONTENT

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Page 33 of 52 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 42 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 33 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:56 pm

@sosleepy laugh out loud I had no idea what that was either. I didn't bother to check it out.

Some posts have been moved to Colton's spoiler thread.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5051-bachelor-23-colton-underwood-episode-jan-7th-sleuthing-spoilers#1366009

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 33 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Post by Larie Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:20 pm

whit90 wrote:
wishesfireworks wrote:Arie will end up cheating on Libby like all his exes. She’s a stepford wife.****IMO****

I truly believe that Arie has found the one and is very happy . I highly doubt he will cheat on her , they are getting married, and will have a precious baby soon. They way he treats her and looks at her he is truly happy. JMO
I agree. He  loves Lauren. He said he never loved any woman since Emily, he said he never told the last person he dated before going on the Bachelor that he loved her during their  one year of dating, not once.  Even Courtney says he is very faithful if he likes whomever he is dating.  Even if he cheats, so what? Most women bury their heads in the sand with their husbands cheating, they don't want to know and they are mostly in denial. Cheating husbands go way back in history, Henry the eighth had multiple women with multiple children..  Famous men, even Presidents and not so famous men have cheated and will continue to cheat. Men, and women, have been cheating since time immemorial. Nothing new there. Nothing earth shattering. Let's let them be and live their lives. All my opinion.

Larie

Back to top Go down

Post by Larie Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:33 pm

petesiepoo wrote:I want to go back to the conversation about Lauren telling production that Becca needs to make the request for Arie to show up. At the time this was told, it seemed to me that Lauren was trying to ensure that tptb weren't going to blindside Becca yet again. She wanted to be sure that Becca was fully on board with it. I found it to be very respectful.
Good point/observation.  The next step is for Lauren to be given some credit. She is smart in an unassuming and quiet way, and not in your face type of person, Love her disposition..., JMO

Larie

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:34 pm

Then he didn’t like any of the previous women he dated since he cheated on all of them then, according to you. So if Arie cheats on Lauren it’s a “so what”? All imo 

Larie wrote:
whit90 wrote:
wishesfireworks wrote:Arie will end up cheating on Libby like all his exes. She’s a stepford wife.****IMO****

I truly believe that Arie has found the one and is very happy . I highly doubt he will cheat on her , they are getting married, and will have a precious baby soon. They way he treats her and looks at her he is truly happy. JMO
I agree. He  loves Lauren. He said he never loved any woman since Emily, he said he never told the last person he dated before going on the Bachelor that he loved her during their  one year of dating, not once.  Even Courtney says he is very faithful if he likes whomever he is dating.  Even if he cheats, so what? Most women bury their heads in the sand with their husbands cheating, they don't want to know and they are mostly in denial. Cheating husbands go way back in history, Henry the eighth had multiple women with multiple children..  Famous men, even Presidents and not so famous men have cheated and will continue to cheat. Men, and women, have been cheating since time immemorial. Nothing new there. Nothing earth shattering. Let's let them be and live their lives. All my opinion.

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:44 pm

The old line “ once a cheater always a cheater” is bull crap IMO  dating and “cheating” is usually just about not being with right person... moving on .... many guys who played the field, so to speak, marry and stay faithful to that one true love and never fell the need to be with anyone else.  WIll Arie  and Lauren stay true to each other ... time will tell ... Nobody can guess or predict their future .... not even people near and dear to them ... and certainly not strangers on SM :drama

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:44 pm

As long as all of these people have nothing to do with me and my loved ones and my life, yeah, it’s all a huge, enormace yawn and so what.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Larie Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:13 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@sdmom I don't recall if it was a rumour proven fact, or where the info came from but yes they were accused of purposely waiting to reveal the gender during Colton's premiere night.

From what I gather from that article, it's similar to JP and Ashley when they had a gender reveal on a premier but they already knew.

Arie states he had to call producers about 'what they filmed' after they found out it was a girl and not a boy.

It will be the same IMHO scripted scene where they will be surprised, however they actually announced it prior to the premier, on their own terms.
I really respect them for doing things their own way and terms. Takes guts to sort of defy the show and deny them the dubious opportunity to  twist and script things to suite them. He is grateful the show brought him and Lauren together, and that's about it. imo

Larie

Back to top Go down

Post by Larie Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:16 am

northernviewer wrote:The old line “ once a cheater always a cheater” is bull crap IMO  dating and “cheating” is usually just about not being with right person... moving on .... many guys who played the field, so to speak, marry and stay faithful to that one true love and never fell the need to be with anyone else.  WIll Arie  and Lauren stay true to each other ... time will tell ... Nobody can guess or predict their future .... not even people near and dear to them ... and certainly not strangers on SM :drama
Yep!

Larie

Back to top Go down

Post by Larie Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:11 am

So what? Men have been cheating since time immemorial. Henry the eighth had multiple women. Famous and wealthy men, including royals, Presidents, and not so famous and wealthy men have been cheating going back in history and centuries.  Nothing new or earth shattering there.  Let Lauren worry about that. The couple is thriving and living their best lives, and doing things their own way and on their own terms, and not waiting around for a helping hand from the Show or peddling goods on Instagram. He said he hadn't loved any woman since Emily.  In fact, he said he never told the person he dated for a whole year before the bachelor that he loved her, not once.  He has deep and true love for Lauren.  His father even said he  had not seen his son love a woman the way he loves Lauren, and that they are similar and think alike, and some times finish each other's sentence, and that they are like one person Those are Arie's father's observations.He knows his son better than strangers on SM will ever know him. I am an optimist and positive because  negativity is corrosive and a terrible thing, and an impediment to progress. All my opinion

Larie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:44 am

northernviewer wrote:The old line “ once a cheater always a cheater” is bull crap IMO  dating and “cheating” is usually just about not being with right person... moving on .... many guys who played the field, so to speak, marry and stay faithful to that one true love and never fell the need to be with anyone else.  WIll Arie  and Lauren stay true to each other ... time will tell ... Nobody can guess or predict their future .... not even people near and dear to them ... and certainly not strangers on SM :drama

I have always believed this as well. I also think if one is truly in love, they have no desire to be with anyone else therefore I believe him when he says he hadn't loved anyone since Emily. This is one of the reason's I enjoy reading updates on them, because I can see the transformation that has occurred because of love. To me they are incredibly happy and have since the beginning made it clear they were going to get married the beginning of the year. They didn't wait for a TV wedding, Arie himself said when asked about a TV wedding, "if the timing is right". The timing wasn't obviously right because they went ahead and planned it according to their original statement which shows confidence in their relationship. Whether they were asked or not, to me it doesn't matter, they went ahead with their original plans, and not TPTB if there were any plans by them. Now they are going to be parents which is a whole new chapter in a couples life.

As a sleuther, examining body language and facial expressions are part of the sleuthing process. His facial expressions to me are of pure happiness.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:02 pm

Yeeeeaaaaah. People cheat. Its a thing. That doesn't mean I need to excuse it, or idolize it, or make excuses for it.

sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:05 pm

Or wish it for anyone, anticipate it for anyone or be excited about it happening when it does or doesn’t. And the beat goes on. Jmo

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 52 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 42 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

+60
leavers
lightredemption
Billysmom
pavalygurl
SeekAny