Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 36 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Post by Kashathediva on Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I felt exactly the same. The bodice of the dress was awful. IMO I could not understand the point of that shear material at her cleavage. IMO those netted bags of clementines sold at the grocery have more coverage.


My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
RIP my little one. I will miss you. 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 33542
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 36 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Post by Larie on Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I felt exactly the same. The bodice of the dress was awful.  IMO I could not understand the point of that shear material at her cleavageT. IMO those netted bags of clementines sold at the grocery have more coverage.
Love that dress a lot. Those in the industry have raved about the dress, and one designer has now reproduced the dress, just saw it this evening

Larie

Posts : 67
Join date : 2018-08-23

Back to top Go down

 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 36 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Post by Minney on Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I'm not a fan of either of them, however, I am a fan of love and I think these two seem to be made for each other with all their beauty and flaws. Plus I am a sucker for babies. I'm glad there's another couple going against the odds of the show.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I really like the flow of the bottom half of her dress ... very delicate. I also like the strands of pearls as a way of attaching her veil. 
Did they have attendants?

I thought the bottom half was lovely too but the top half was not flattering.  Modesty mesh never is a good look and does not photograph well.  Even the top designers find it tricky to work with and it needs to be incredibly sheer to pull it off and in a more discreet location on the dress.  No need for deep plunging wedding gowns IMO.
Minney
Minney

Posts : 762
Join date : 2011-06-29

Back to top Go down

 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 36 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Post by Sprite on Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I'm not a fan of either of them, however, I am a fan of love and I think these two seem to be made for each other with all their beauty and flaws. Plus I am a sucker for babies. I'm glad there's another couple going against the odds of the show.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I really like the flow of the bottom half of her dress ... very delicate. I also like the strands of pearls as a way of attaching her veil. 
Did they have attendants?

I thought the bottom half was lovely too but the top half was not flattering.  Modesty mesh never is a good look and does not photograph well.  Even the top designers find it tricky to work with and it needs to be incredibly sheer to pull it off and in a more discreet location on the dress.  No need for deep plunging wedding gowns IMO.

What is the point of a plunging neckline if you are going to try to cover it up with mesh? Either go for it or choose something not quite so revealing.


You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Posts : 12075
Join date : 2011-12-04
Location : London ON

Back to top Go down

 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 36 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Post by FLChica on Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Love that dress a lot. Those in the industry have raved about the dress, and one designer has now reproduced the dress, just saw it this evening
Lauren was stunning IMO, just as I expected. Plunging necklines, side panels and backs have become increasingly popular over the last several years.  It's prevalent in designs of wedding gowns, prom dresses, pageant gowns, etc. 

The "modesty panel" is generally used to add additional stability to the neckline, side panel or back - not to cover up the area or make it less revealing. It's a wise choice to eliminate wardrobe malfunctions or "nip slips". Smiley


______________________________________________________________


PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

    ** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1268
Join date : 2011-06-03
Location : The Beach

Back to top Go down

 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 36 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Post by Kashathediva on Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:13 pm

I guess I am a bit old fashioned, because I’m definitely not a prude. My point was, I believe a plunging, plunging neckline on any wedding gown is, sorry/ not sorry, trashy. Why have a bodice at all? IMO, it’s a wedding gown and not lingerie.
I don’t care what’s in style. Once upon a time so were harem pants and zoot suits.


My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
RIP my little one. I will miss you. 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 33542
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 36 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Post by Sprite on Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote: I guess I am a bit old fashioned, because I’m definitely not a prude.  My point was, I believe a plunging, plunging neckline on any wedding gown is, sorry/ not sorry, trashy.  Why have a bodice at all? IMO, it’s a wedding gown and not lingerie.
I don’t care what’s in style. Once upon a time so were harem pants and zoot suits.

giggling Hey, I liked the harem pants. They were comfy and I looked pretty good in them.


You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Posts : 12075
Join date : 2011-12-04
Location : London ON

Back to top Go down

 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 36 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Post by Kashathediva on Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] laugh out loud. So go for it.


My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
RIP my little one. I will miss you. 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 33542
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 36 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Post by Sprite on Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] laugh out loud. So go for it.


 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 36 3806527698 I have always known what is in style, but just because it is, doesn't mean I have to wear it. Sometimes it is because that particular style/colour just doesn't look good on me, but sometimes it is because I think it is too trashy. While I don't mind a bit of decolletage, that was just a bit too much for me. Not to mention, I'm a lot better endowed than Lauren so I would be spilling all out...even with the mesh.


You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Posts : 12075
Join date : 2011-12-04
Location : London ON

Back to top Go down

 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 36 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Post by Kashathediva on Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] agreed. I tend to be a bit bohemian flower child, but I can definitely be unpredictable and then again just go Ivy League. Or comfort slouch.
I always go with less is more no matter what, however. You sell the clothes, IMO, the clothes don’t sell you.


My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
RIP my little one. I will miss you. 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 33542
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 36 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Post by Minney on Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Love that dress a lot. Those in the industry have raved about the dress, and one designer has now reproduced the dress, just saw it this evening
Lauren was stunning IMO, just as I expected. Plunging necklines, side panels and backs have become increasingly popular over the last several years.  It's prevalent in designs of wedding gowns, prom dresses, pageant gowns, etc. 

The "modesty panel" is generally used to add additional stability to the neckline, side panel or back - not to cover up the area or make it less revealing. It's a wise choice to eliminate wardrobe malfunctions or "nip slips". Smiley

Yep understand what it's for but if a design is done well (sheer side panels ok) it's not needed because it never looks good particularly in the front and if it is added or needed (and I'm guessing Lauren had it added possibly because her waist needed to be looser due to bump) it needs to be super sheer and delicate mesh. This was not super sheer or delicate and distracts from the over all front of the dress design. IMO. The bottom and back of the dress were beautiful!
Minney
Minney

Posts : 762
Join date : 2011-06-29

Back to top Go down

 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 36 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Post by Larie on Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:32 pm

So far, online review of the dress has been positive, have not yet come across a single negative comment about the dress.  The dress has received high marks. The pics are stunning. the one Lauren just posted is so beautiful and romantic with that old world charm

Larie

Posts : 67
Join date : 2018-08-23

Back to top Go down

 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 36 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum