Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 38 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Post by sparkler on Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:25 pm

I am not a fan of the low plunging dresses. Ashlee Frazier had one and I hated it. I am commenting because one of my daughters used to skate and yes, that meshing is exactly what is used in skater's dresses! That made me laugh. Otherwise I am very happy for Blue Hoodie Guy and Lauren. They both look very happy and I am all for that.

sparkler

Posts : 774
Join date : 2012-02-26

Back to top Go down

 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 38 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Post by whit90 on Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] IMO that dress was hideous.  Vera Wang sheets basted and strung on her body.    To each his own.

Yes to each their own and if she loved the dress and was comfortable in it then that’s all that should matter. IMO
whit90
whit90

Posts : 2500
Join date : 2012-10-20

Back to top Go down

 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 38 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Post by Sprite on Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] IMO that dress was hideous.  Vera Wang sheets basted and strung on her body.    To each his own.

Yes to each their own and if she loved the dress and was comfortable in it then that’s all that should matter. IMO


She is certainly free to wear whatever she wants and if she is happy...great. At the same time, not everyone is going to like it and is free to comment....whether it matters or not.

To me it was a nice enough dress. I liked parts and others bits, not so much...including the low cut and covering mesh. It was pretty much what I expected from her. I much preferred the venue. It looked lovely. Hard to go wrong with Hawaii.


You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Posts : 11664
Join date : 2011-12-04
Location : London ON

Back to top Go down

 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 38 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Post by northernviewer on Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] IMO that dress was hideous.  Vera Wang sheets basted and strung on her body.    To each his own.

Yes to each their own and if she loved the dress and was comfortable in it then that’s all that should matter. IMO

Absolutely... if she loved... that’s all that should be important to HER. Just stating opinion about what I think of it personally. I like her ... and him ... I don’t have to like the dress though. Like I said ... to each their own ... how boring would life be if we all liked the same thing bestbud!


The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5310
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 38 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Post by FLChica on Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] IMO that dress was hideous.  Vera Wang sheets basted and strung on her body.    To each his own.
It wasn't the dress I envisioned for the daughter / granddaughter of former Presidents, but Barbara Bush looked happy. Sadly though, she looked overly thin to the point of emaciation IMO.


______________________________________________________________


PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

    ** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1260
Join date : 2011-06-03
Location : The Beach

Back to top Go down

 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 38 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Post by Amberish on Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:02 am

Lauren being pregnant certainly had something to do with the selection of her wedding dress' forgiving silhouette. I'm looking carefully and can't detect her otherwise noticeable baby bump.

I think Lauren looks beautiful and happy.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1457
Join date : 2011-06-13

Back to top Go down

 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 38 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Post by Mommyof2 on Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:25 pm

Can you believe they are finally married? Who would have thought. I'm still waiting for Arie to jump out of someone's window. hehehe Couldn't resist.  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 38 3806527698 Happy for them and their little family!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 7899
Join date : 2011-04-07
Location : Wisconsin

Back to top Go down

 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 38 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Post by Larie on Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Can you believe they are finally married?  Who would have thought.  I'm still waiting for Arie to jump out of someone's window.  hehehe  Couldn't resist.   Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 38 3806527698   Happy for them and their little family!  
....Am with you. Made up stories by detractors, or that he will never marry her, what would they come with...next.? SAD!

Larie

Posts : 66
Join date : 2018-08-23

Back to top Go down

 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 38 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Post by alwaystulips on Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:45 pm

I’ve always been in Arie’s corner.   PINKHEART Honestly, having followed him pretty closely for 7 years, I never doubted his commitment to Lauren.  They faced so much criticism with the switch that I just didn’t think he’d take that risk unless she was the most important thing in the world to him.  Clearly, Lauren is. I’m proud of him and so happy they’re building their lives together.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Posts : 2301
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 38 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Post by Maddy on Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I’ve always been in Arie’s corner.   PINKHEART Honestly, having followed him pretty closely for 7 years, I never doubted his commitment to Lauren.  They faced so much criticism with the switch that I just didn’t think he’d take that risk unless she was the most important thing in the world to him.  Clearly, Lauren is. I’m proud of him and so happy they’re building their lives together.
Everything is absolutely the same for me. His dad said he hadn't seen Arie being that much in love with anybody ever. I knew they were perfect for each other with Lauren.
Maddy
Maddy

Posts : 10112
Join date : 2014-01-19

Back to top Go down

 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 38 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Post by Larie on Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I’ve always been in Arie’s corner.   PINKHEART Honestly, having followed him pretty closely for 7 years, I never doubted his commitment to Lauren.  They faced so much criticism with the switch that I just didn’t think he’d take that risk unless she was the most important thing in the world to him.  Clearly, Lauren is. I’m proud of him and so happy they’re building their lives together.
Everything is absolutely the same for me. His dad said he hadn't seen Arie being that much in love with anybody ever. I knew they were perfect for each other with Lauren.

In one of his much earlier  interviews with People TV, he said Lauren was somebody he couldn't lose,  he was willing and determined to take the risk 

Larie

Posts : 66
Join date : 2018-08-23

Back to top Go down

 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 38 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Post by Minney on Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:51 am

Was Courtney Robertson invited to the wedding? Wondering how close they all are in AZ. I know she and Arie regularly do some real estate work together and with Arie recent liking Courtney's semi-nude IG post they must all be comfortable with the intertwined relationships. She's a tough one to figure out IMO.
Minney
Minney

Posts : 667
Join date : 2011-06-29

Back to top Go down

 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 38 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum