SELECT CONTENT

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Page 44 of 52 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 48 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GrownSexy -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 44 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Post by lipsis Mon Dec 21, 2020 4:09 pm

Twins! Congrats...and good luck to them.

GrownSexy -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 44 Samuel10GrownSexy -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 44 Samuel10 GrownSexy -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 44 Family10GrownSexy -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 44 Samuel15GrownSexy -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 44 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

GrownSexy -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 44 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Post by albean99 Mon Dec 21, 2020 4:15 pm

Congrats to Arie & Lauren! PINKHEART It was kind of fun to see their reactions to twins. I'm trying to visualize that after already having 1. They're going to be busy!

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:56 pm

Proudly celebrating three years since Arie cheated on his fiancée. Lauren’s “LOL” really sets the tone. no no
These two continue to suck. A cute baby doesn’t make you a good person.
JMO
GrownSexy -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 44 2021-010
https://www.instagram.com/stories/ariejr

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jan 01, 2021 3:24 pm

Becca stays rent free in Lauren's head and it's embarrassing and tacky imo. They remain insufferable no amount of cute children will ever change that imo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Fri Jan 01, 2021 3:56 pm

I'm glad Lauren is so proud of their humble beginnings. Rolling Eyes

This just shows how insecure she still is about not being chosen first, IMO.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:47 pm

I saw this on Reddit and my blood boiled.  I had finally come around to Lauren and was truly happy for their family.  I think her need to post this shows at best a lack of awareness and at worst a bit of actual cruelty.  I now have lost whatever respect I had mustered back for Arie.  Not that people are incapable of change, but when they show you who they are, "believe them the first time".

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:33 pm

I suspect they defend themselves by citing Becca's willingness to allow Arie to seek closure, though little did she realize what was about to happen.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:32 pm

I can't imagine the lack of self-awareness they must have to post something like that and laugh about it like it's a fond memory. How did they think people would respond? 'Aww, how cute'???
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:54 pm

The funny thing is that it appears not to bother them and Becca seems to have moved on... so why are the fans ‘offended”?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:19 pm

Idlemess wrote:
The funny thing is that it appears not to bother them and Becca seems to have moved on... so why are the fans ‘offended”?

I don't really think it matters if Becca has moved on or not. It's still 0% classy to show the world the moment an engaged man slid into your DMs.

blueblues wrote:Proudly celebrating three years since Arie cheated on his fiancée. Lauren’s “LOL” really sets the tone. no no
These two continue to suck. A cute baby doesn’t make you a good person.
JMO
GrownSexy -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 44 2021-010
https://www.instagram.com/stories/ariejr

Happens all the time in this franchise. It doesn't really matter how gross people are, if they're in a relationship and they have a pretty wedding and some babies, they can do no wrong.

I guess it's unsurprising, it's going to attract a lot of fans who don't really think critically and who really just want a love story and don't think much about who the people in the love story really are.

Some of the people in the couples in this franchise are awful people... IMO
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:15 am

Idlemess wrote:

IF I remember correctly Arie told Becca that he felt he didn't get closure with Lauren and she told him to go talk to her if he needed to. (does anyone else remember this conversation he had with Becca on the couch ) Maybe that's when he reached out to Lauren and sent her that DM?I don't know but I guess it's possible no idea
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:37 am

I don't care why he reached out to Lauren. He lied to Becca about why he was doing it. I doubt she though he would then break up with her. Lauren knew he was engaged and happily carried on with him. Despite all of that, they ended up getting married, have a child and 2 more on the way. They should be over the moon...and yet this is what she posts?

To me it shows a lack of class, self absorption and a touch of cruelty. It takes no account of how their actions effect others. It reminds me once again of when they took photos and were making fun of someone working out at the gym while they were in Spain. Clueless and shallow.

Good luck making light of your husband cheating on his previous fiance. (Which, from what I recall, was not his first time messing about.) Just pray that karma doesn't bite you in the a**.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 52 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 48 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

+60
leavers
lightredemption
Billysmom
pavalygurl
SeekAny