SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

manhattan - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:22 pm

Previous threads here

Thread #2 starts here!

Diana wrote:I mean l o v e Jumping hearts seeing hearts
manhattan - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* 1967c710

https://www.instagram.com/p/Blq0khDAklj/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1wdeskbpep16m

just me wrote:
timfan wrote:In the extra interview after mta  they asked becca if her and fiance are going to have kids she said down the road start with dogs first and g on instagram was playing with a dog
I saw that too. It was also the kind of dog she has talked about wanting. Even Colton mentioned this about her wanting a Corgi. I thought maybe Garrett had got that dog for her but someone said they thought it belonged to someone at the gym he was at.

FMG2015 wrote:You guys.... someone is getting anxious to show his love for Becca. He liked this comment on the picture posted above on the couch. I agree and Really wish we'd get some videos from their SHVs

manhattan - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* 25ti1dj
https://www.instagram.com/p/Blq0khDAklj/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=uqpol1bqr5vv

LeapofFaith wrote:
Mikesgirl83 wrote:I really wish they would bring back the little couple montages with the cheesy 80's love ballads giggling

YASSSS!!!! one of my favourites was Ali and Robertos!!! actually someone mentioned they should move to San Diego and i think that's where Ali and Roberto moved to together laugh out loud but i am not hoping for the same outcome of course Hugesmile

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

manhattan - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:41 am

Not sure where to add this but Becca has hit the 1M followers on IG awwww

CMIIW but i think the only other Bachettes to get 1 million followers is Jojo and kaitlyn?

https://www.instagram.com/bkoof/
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

manhattan - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by maryl Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:23 am

I saw that too. Yayyyy for Becca

maryl

Female Posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:37 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Not sure where to add this but Becca has hit the 1M followers on IG awwww

CMIIW but i think the only other Bachettes to get 1 million followers is Jojo and kaitlyn?

But, didn't they reach that number after the end of the show? This seems very early?

It was nice to see the guys being so positive about her at the MTA. She really seems like a very nice lady.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:26 am

Andi has over 1 million as well. And yes i think these 3 all got it after their season(s) ended.

I'm looking forward to the proposal!! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

manhattan - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* 8367-910 manhattan - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* I_got_13 manhattan - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* E5kqdm15 manhattan - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:08 pm

Hoping for a cute #throwback Thursday! Let’s go..!
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by BGlover Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:55 pm

Yes G give is a TBT. This is one love story am going to be talking about for a long time coming. It melted my heart when Becca said Garrett is special and i agree he is.
BGlover
BGlover

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:58 pm

G put the flag for the bahamas up on his insta Smiley
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:50 pm

He put the Bahamas up awhile back but he has now added Thailand and Maldives manhattan - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:41 pm

Sprite wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:Not sure where to add this but Becca has hit the 1M followers on IG awwww

But, didn't they reach that number after the end of the show? This seems very early?

It was nice to see the guys being so positive about her at the MTA. She really seems like a very nice lady.

Not to take the thread off topic, but JoJo hit 1M right after her premiere. She hit 2M after her finale. Kaitlyn was over 1M before her season was over too, so Becca will be joining the club.

I’m glad Becca reached 1M though as that figure should continue to grow. It’s crazy to think about it, but that amount of followers will lead to a lot of great opportunities, which she deserves as I think she’s great. I’m looking forward to seeing any potential projects she does.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:48 pm

It's been two months since you announced you're engaged. How has your relationship with your fiancé changed since then?
Becca Kufrin: It’s just grown exponentially. We’ve just learned so much more about each other, and it’s just grown so much. I’m even happier.
https://www.glamour.com/story/the-bachelorette-becca-kufrin-on-men-tell-all
heartbeat manhattan - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* 2498057887
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:04 pm

That is a great article great hearing her and g are doing so well
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
blueblues
suzieq521
Stacia620
Mella13
jen689
Just Looking
Pirouette
intheroom
Norcalgal
mizzoufan
nannymargie