SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Titanic - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mjason Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:49 pm

I was just looking that up. They will be on Kimmel on Monday night, GMA Tuesday morning.

JKL
Monday, Aug. 6 1. Jason Bateman (“Ozark”) 2. Becca Kufrin and fiancé (“The Bachelorette”) 3. Musical Guest Meghan Trainor wrote:
Source

GMA
Tuesday, Aug. 7 – Bachelorette Becca Kufrin (“The Bachelorette”); a live performance by Chris Young wrote:
Source
mjason
mjason

Back to top Go down

Titanic - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diana Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:53 pm

I can’t wait for interviews!!! It’s going to be a fun week in Beckett land. I just will be so happy to see them finally together and happy!  Those smiles Smiley

I don’t like to wish my weekends away but this time I just might have to
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:01 pm

If you read this article it’s clear how big of an outdoorsman and conservation activist Becca’s Dad was. Garrett’s post made me realize how similar they really are, it’s one thing to hear Becca say it but this article really makes me feel it.

Garrett belongs doing something with the outdoors. He’s probably a really good medical sales rep, but I hope finding love on a TV show not only brings him the love of his life, but an opportunity to make a living doing something he loves. I kinda have a feeling it will. I think that will make Becca proud and Buckshot kufrin proud as well!

https://www.outdoornews.com/2009/09/24/friends-bid-farewell-to-buckshot/
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:05 pm

Thank you @mjason for the info!
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:55 pm

G-man sure loves his green t shirt! giggling Love that he posted tips on trout fishing.  Honestly G is such a breath of fresh air. Even Jordan on the latest betchelor podcast said G is 100% percent genuine and Jordan certainly is one that doesn’t mince his words! Give it a listen.
That’s why I root for beccett! They’re so relatable in every way and it’s so nice to see a genuine love story unfold. Can’t wait for post show IG stories and pics. We are in for a treat!
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:45 pm

‘The REAL beginning of this love journey!’ That speaks volumes and G must b smiling ear to ear!

Titanic - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 C1cd9110

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmD-xDSBZs8/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=13vgm70atotqk

Last edited by Teamee on Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Teamee
Teamee

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:52 pm

Garrett liked this IG Video.. who else thinks these two are bursting at the seams to have this over n done with!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmBiohrAMXA/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=a6et2liq0ymk
Teamee
Teamee

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:00 pm

I wonder if Garrett will post something about the finale?
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:16 pm

That is SO cute and I love that she said " lurve journey" because that is exactly how she worded it when she posted her picture when she first came back from filming looking so happy and loved up. I think she is even more happy now.

Cant wait for Monday! Titanic - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 1176891977
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:20 pm

In honor of the finale Monday night here’s my favorite Beccett Lurve journey moments

1. When she gives him the FIR and he says “Becca I’m so excited!” While gleaming.

2. On their first 1 on 1 and he tells her he’s here for her and she says she’s feels that with him. And her “Aye aye aye, I’m in trouble”

3. In Vegas when she said “so you didn’t forget about me?” And he says of course not. And while smiling from ear to ear said “You make me smile so damn much”.

4. In Bahamas his whole declaration of falling in love and mentioned her fiddling with his shirt. And her “you made my night” in the girliest voice possible.

5. The way she looked at him at the hometown when he gave his toast to his family.

6. The way they giggled and grinned and swung their legs together next to each other on the dock in Thailand on their fantasy date.

So many great moments with these two! Can’t wait to add a few more to the list come Monday. I’m anticipating, as G would say, an EPIC proposal! I can’t wait to see the hug and kiss when he comes out to meet her on the ATFR stage.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:24 pm

So many good moments we have been blessed with. IMO we got to see a beautiful love story! I am thankful for that! and I cannot wait for the proposal! The way G talks about her makes me MELT. It's going to be beautiful. JMO!

Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelayne Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:07 pm

Garrett's Insta... :tissuebox awwww  Titanic - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 1f60d  Titanic - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 1f49e

Shelayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
blueblues
suzieq521
Stacia620
Mella13
jen689
Just Looking
Pirouette
intheroom
Norcalgal
mizzoufan
nannymargie