SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

family - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diana Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:03 pm

Oh guys. I don't think they suddenly broke up or anything... I mean girl was just raving how happy she is the other day laugh out loud I guess that particular song worried me but I am just paranoid.

I am sure all is good. Both have posted IG stories the last few days with glowing smiles. Smiley
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

family - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SeekAny Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:06 pm

I think homegirl just loves her some Stevie on a summer Saturday! And she had the bracelet on in her flossing video last night. I’d venture to say they’re estatic that in a week they get to be with each other on their own terms, wherever and whenever they want!
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:09 pm

They are going to be cute AF post show. Just imagine how obsessed with her now compared to the end of filming when he already looked at her with such love and admiration. JMO.

They have something so real and special and I truly think they can make it work. They remind me so much of my other favorite soulmates JP and Ashley. This indescribable connections that has been a joy to watch.

IMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by harts05 Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:05 pm

G posted an insta story yesterday @ the Orange Works Café. The location is about half way between Reno and LA. Trip for the weekend maybe? https://www.instagram.com/stories/gy_yrigoyen/

harts05

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:55 pm

IMO Garrett is very unique and is a very caring person. Obviously Becca admires him. This is about her and the kind of guy she wants. She laughs and is carefree around him. Also, I noticed how she is always touching him somewhere. There are so many scenes of her hanging onto him- legs over his-both her hands holding his- rubbing on or tugging his shirt.
Garrett notices these things and says he likes them. He says he likes her little quirks. Garrett told her he loved her and then on the overnight date she said he told her all the reasons why. She picked the guy she said she could see herself spending a lifetime with. I believe she had a lot of deep conversations with the guys and knew what she wanted. She asked tough questions and got answers. Many of the guys had great qualities but in Garrett she saw her missing puzzel piece. I for one am very happy for her and look forward to whatever they share of their continued romance.

I just have to add 3 of my favorite Becca and Garrett moments.    

(1) Their going through that store in those big footed slippers with Garett following holding out his arms to catch her in case she fell.  (2) The football tackle lesson. (3) Their sitting on that pier in the Maldives - Becca with her legs around Garett's leg and them swinging their combined legs back and forth. This was so special that the camera focused on it twice. What are some of your favorite Becca and Garrett moments?
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:28 pm

BGlover wrote:
Diana wrote:Am I the only one who got irrationally worried at Becca's IG story? laugh out loud I have problems
laugh out loud no you are not the only one, i quickly came here to check what you all were saying about it.

Ummm I got worried as well laugh out loud I mean “stop draggin my heart around” I only thought wth does that mean!? But then I come in here and see that it’s not a biggy laugh out loud

ETA though imo her ig stories with music lyrics always seem to tell us her mood???
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:54 pm

Well she looks happy in the ig so I would go by that not necessarily  the music if she starts looking in the ig sad like she  did in ig before she got dumped by arie
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:08 pm

Don’t worry guys.. these two don’t have poker faces to save their lives! They both look so so happy! G in his IG stories day and night with dogs.. Corgis, pit bulls . Dude is dying to shout it from the rooftops. B wearing no jewellery EXCEPT THAt bracelet! If at all the line from the song that’s interesting :
People running 'round loose in the world
Ain't got nothing better to do
Than make a meal of some bright eyed kid
You need someone looking after you..

My fav is his ITM’s when he speaks from the heart - ‘ it’s MORE than a ROSE it’s Becca and I changing each other’s world a 100 %! #teamworkisthedreamwork clapping!

https://genius.com/Stevie-nicks-stop-draggin-my-heart-around-lyrics

Last edited by Teamee on Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:57 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
BGlover wrote:
Diana wrote:Am I the only one who got irrationally worried at Becca's IG story? laugh out loud I have problems
laugh out loud no you are not the only one, i quickly came here to check what you all were saying about it.

Ummm I got worried as well laugh out loud I mean “stop draggin my heart around” I only thought wth does that mean!? But then I come in here and see that it’s not a biggy laugh out loud

ETA though imo  her ig stories with music lyrics always seem to tell us her mood???

The stop dragging my heart around could refer to how long things seems drawn out till the Finale. Remember how long her heart was dragged along last season and this season once again, it’s being dragged but this time for a happy reason. Lindsey Buckingham wrote that song about Stevie Nicks and her reply song was Dreams. Therefore, if G posts Dreams, then worry indeed giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:09 pm

Omg I Effin love her!!! She is a queen!

family - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Cb04d810
https://www.instagram.com/bkoof

Last edited by SeekAny on Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by nananana Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:12 pm

hahahahah dead

nananana

Back to top Go down

Post by facelessblood Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:15 pm

Omg hilarious! Looks like everything is fine ;)

facelessblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
blueblues
suzieq521
Stacia620
Mella13
jen689
Just Looking
Pirouette
intheroom
Norcalgal
mizzoufan
nannymargie