SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:20 pm

shaughnessyb wrote:So Elan just posted a pic of he and Becca and the last line said “and love Nevada” but when I went back to check the comments a moment later, he had deleted that line. And a comment that noticed it.

Anyone grab a screenshot before he changed it? Do we think this means Becca is moving to Reno?

Wow Elan! An oopsie? Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diana Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:29 pm

I didn’t catch it but this is a very sweet post! heartbeat I love how beautiful Bec is on the inside. Just makes her outer beauty shine even brighter jmo

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 8626c310

• theyearofelanthis picture really sums up today. I am sad because in a few hours @bkoof will no longer be our Bachelorette, and because she is so overwhelmingly wonderful, it is hard to close that particular chapter of my life. Becca, however, is ecstatic, as she should be, as tonight marks the beginning of a new and exciting journey for her and the man she chooses. This was her goal. She achieved it. I will miss her as the Bachelorette but I am comforted to know she will always be a friend

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmJ8HtMj6x8/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1ec583sfie6ss
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:35 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:Are you all ready ? Weather better for viewing? Wine chilled ?

Chilled??? Heck it's open!!! I nervous, isn't that ridiculous?!! giggling Thanks y'all for having me here, hope everyone enjoys tonight, and the weather holds!!!
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:44 pm

I'll be watching with people tonight so I'll most likely be posting afterwards but just know I'm just so excited!!

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:51 pm

FMG2015 wrote:I'll be watching with people tonight so I'll most likely be posting afterwards but just know I'm just so excited!!

Happy watching!!!
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:53 pm

Too excited!

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by Raceem4 Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:54 pm

Ugh! I have to wait for West Coast time to watch it. Will there be posting on this forum or do I have to go to the Episode one to see what is going on? I. CANNOT. WAIT.

Raceem4

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelayne Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:56 pm

Oh. Em. Gee. I have butterflies- even the tingly fingertips I get when I'm nervous. It's as if I truly know and love these two. Embarressed! :inlove Jumping hearts Jumping hearts

Shelayne

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:57 pm

ARGHHHH so excited to follow along with you guys!!! @Raceem4 i have to wait 6 hours before i can watch it Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 1f62d ....is it bad that i feel like wine at 10am?? ;-)
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by maryl Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:58 pm

Enjoy everybody!! Let's enjoy watching our BECCETT love story Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 1f60d

maryl

Female Posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelayne Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:59 pm

alwayscooking wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:Are you all ready ? Weather better for viewing? Wine chilled ?

Chilled???  Heck it's open!!!  I nervous, isn't that ridiculous?!!  giggling    Thanks y'all for having me here, hope everyone enjoys tonight, and the weather holds!!!
I'm right with you. LOL! giggling

Shelayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:00 pm

@LeapofFaith I can stream it here https://www.stream2watch.org/live/watch-abc-stream
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
blueblues
suzieq521
Stacia620
Mella13
jen689
Just Looking
Pirouette
intheroom
Norcalgal
mizzoufan
nannymargie