SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

family - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by FMG2015 Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:24 pm

That build video was all sorts of wonderful and really solidified me viewing them as a team. Their high fives at the end are just adorable. I truly think having to handle the IG controversy has brought them closer and undeniably stronger.

The press pictures above are stunning!

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

family - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by XQZME Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:27 pm

Soleil wrote:He’s been getting lots of followers on IG today as was noted earlier. He’s at 514 which has surpassed of all people Arie laugh out loud.

This is just awesome on so many levels... giggling

Karma...she's a Beyotch cantstoplroflcantstopl
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:37 pm

All About the Gold (Yes, Gold!) Engagement Ring Garrett Yrigoyen Gave Bachelorette Becca Kufrin

Neil Lane felt The Bachelorette‘s Becca Kufrin deserved something a little extra special this time around.
“I wanted to make a ring that was totally different than anything I had done for the show before,” Lane tells PEOPLE. “I wanted to create something very special for Becca"
While most of Lane’s designs for the franchise over the years have been in platinum — often with a halo of smaller diamonds around a center stone — the gorgeous sparkler Garrett Yrigoyen picks out during The Bachelorette finale is 18-carat gold, and boasts nearly 4 carats of diamonds.
“I wanted it to be elegant, quite glamorous and I wanted to use gold,” Lane explains. “It’s a whole different concept — it has three oval stones, which helps celebrate both of them as a couple and the third diamond represents their future together.” family - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fpeopledotcom.files.wordpress.com%2F2018%2F08%2Fbecca-kufrin-engagement-ring1
family - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fpeopledotcom.files.wordpress.com%2F2018%2F08%2Fbecca-engagement-ring-1
And that future, Lane suspects, is bound to be bright. “You could tell Garrett was genuinely smitten, and just so excited and enthusiastic to be with Becca – he was funny, sweet and charismatic,” says the celebrity jeweler, who met up with Yrigoyen before the Final Rose ceremony in the “very romantic” Maldives. “He took the process of picking out the ring so, so seriously and seemed to enjoy it. He really studied them thoroughly and had a grin on his face, from ear to ear, the whole time.”
https://people.com/style/becca-kufrin-engagement-ring-details-photos-garrett-yrigoyen/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:51 pm

Hopefully they can enjoy a nice dinner and some wine now after all that press. They must be exhausted. giggling Maybe G will give Becca a nice back rub tonight Hugesmile

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:57 pm

family - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 3900682_1280x720
Video: https://abc7chicago.com/entertainment/becca-and-garrett-talk-about-their-post-bachelorette-future/3900390/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:00 pm

WOW that ring! if i read that article correctly it was especially designed for Becca by Neil lane?!!?! and Garrett picks it!!!! if that's not a sign of meant to be i don't know what is!! Also I love the fact the ring looks the same as Megan Markle's ring that harry designed for her beatingheart seeing hearts so beautiful!!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:11 pm

I love the build video they are so more relaxed  and they are so funny together and becca is showing more of her personality with garrett she can be herself
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:41 pm

Some tough questions asked here...

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:47 pm

Can they not stop with the ig questions what more can they say people either accept his apology or they don't
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by nananana Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:16 pm

They handled it well, that interviewer went too far IMO. I can't imagine someone referencing all of my likes and asking why I specifically liked them.... urgh.

nananana

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:26 pm

They handled it very well IMO. It's something they've had to deal with and I actually do appreciate Garrett explaining himself more. I am going to believe him that he was uninformed on a lot of those issues. You hear one viewpoint and you might take it at face value because that's all you've been presented with. I think Becca is going to challenge him to have different views and Garrett is going to be her rock and stand by her making sure she feels safe and loved. And make her Have a really fun exciting life.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:27 pm

timfan wrote:Can they not stop with the ig questions what more can they say people either accept his apology or they don't

The subject was going to come up today and Beccett were well prepared for it.  Hopefully, it will be "old" news in weeks to come and the public will focus on the couple instead.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
blueblues
suzieq521
Stacia620
Mella13
jen689
Just Looking
Pirouette
intheroom
Norcalgal
mizzoufan
nannymargie