SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ABC - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by FMG2015 Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:11 pm

Such goodies! That happy couple video is golden! They are just so playful! Makes me giddy!

Cute video of his parents.... reinforced my thinking about how normal his family is.

I saw that they briefly called into ryan seacrest this morning but besides that they must be doing their own thing today.... no IG stories. I hope they are loving up on one another and enjoying being in public. Hoping tomorrow we get something cute from them!

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

ABC - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nananana Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:36 pm

They were out in the city tonight... spotted by fans Smiley.

Here's the link:https://www.instagram.com/p/BmPNQGNgeDv/?hl=en&taken-by=riannar0se

and anotha one Smiley https://www.instagram.com/p/BmPNu15jJhS/?taken-by=daniellejdinardo

nananana

Back to top Go down

Post by maryl Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:07 am

Diana wrote:This is breathtaking.

ABC - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 37883004_2246982365530453_6932971440819929088_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmNBgkkn9Cd/?taken-by=beccandgarrett
That picture say it all.  You can see the love between them.How sincere and true. l o v e

maryl

Female Posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:09 am

@nananana I love how there’s no big fanfare with their night out. No IG posts or calling the paps. Good job Beccett :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:12 am

Ohh thanks for sharing those pics! They deserve the quality time together after navigating tough questions All day yesterday

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:46 am

https://youtu.be/UrAc36UDEHs
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:14 am

@Stone_Hedge I absolutely loved it when Garrett said "everything deserves a conversation". Lucky Becca to be with, it seems, a great communicator.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by BGlover Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:40 am

Am so happy for them they are the cutest. Thank you all for the lovely posts was just smiling like a damn fool to myself going through all the pages.

Am calling it now, this one is leading to a wedding watch this space
BGlover
BGlover

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:56 am

Thank you "SeekAny" -I found this so interesting I had to share parts of this article :
Why Did Becca Kufrin Choose Garrett Yrigoyen? A Love Expert Explains Why:                                                    

"I spoke with Kailen Rosenberg, celebrity love architect and author of Real Love Right Now, to get her insight into the matter". These are some of her comments:

Rosenberg says that Kufrin chose Yrigoyen because he loved her selflessly,                                                       "[Yrigoyen] ... knows himself," Rosenberg tells Elite Daily. "His sense of confidence is not based on ego or stuff or things around him. It comes from a high level of emotional maturity and intelligence. There wasn't an energy or vibe about him that was about to dominate [her] nor control [her]."                                                                                                                                                                                                    
"It was clear that Becca did the work she needed to do to look at who her heart would be most safe with."                                                                                                      
The way that Yrigoyen showed that he was able to be lighthearted and have a good time with Kufrin proved to be exactly what she wanted.
"He would hold her heart delicately, honor her, give her space, and wouldn't have to compete with her or one-up her," Rosenberg says. She noted how Kufrin appeared to be "radiant" when with Yrigoyen"                                                                                                                                                                                          
"During the finale, Yrigoyen told Kufrin that of course he wanted to be with her, but more importantly, he wanted her to find happiness — even if that happiness wasn't with him. "He was selfless [and] coming from a healthy space"                                                                                                                                                    
"He held her constantly in a space of respect," Rosenberg says. "He was strong enough to freely love her, to let her find her space, and find herself. He didn't need to control any of it. It's a vibe, and women pick up on that."                                                                                                                                                                  

https://www.elitedaily.com/p/becca-garretts-body-language-after-the-bachelorette-finale-shows-their-love-can-last-10029500

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed source)
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:45 pm

Yes I noticed that garrett put becca happiness first even if it was not going to be him that is what made him different from the other guys
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:57 pm

maryl wrote:
Diana wrote:This is breathtaking.

ABC - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 37883004_2246982365530453_6932971440819929088_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmNBgkkn9Cd/?taken-by=beccandgarrett
That picture say it all.  You can see the love between them.How sincere and true. l o v e

Love love love this picture.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:00 pm

G’s IG up to 587! Wow

https://mobile.twitter.com/cobrochta33/status/1026618736072175627

Jordy called it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
blueblues
suzieq521
Stacia620
Mella13
jen689
Just Looking
Pirouette
intheroom
Norcalgal
mizzoufan
nannymargie