SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Beccett - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bachfanforever123 Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:54 pm

I was rewatching their LCD & I legit cried. Garrett might say he's not very good at expressing himself, but the way he talks about Becca warms my heart. I have never seen a F1 expresses his feelings like that before. He has a special way with words, it's simple but so powerful and you can feel his emotions. It's so sincere & genuine in every way possible. My favorite quotes were: 
"Idk if it's the girl or if it's the equator but I'm on top of the world right now I couldn't be any higher than this."
"I'm so caught up in her." 
"It's a love that I have been missing in my entire life & I finally found it." 
" I love her smile,personality,her freckles that come out under the sun, she has beautiful eyes & softest lips." 
"She's as beautiful on the outside as she is on the inside." 
"I will protect you, guard you & keep you safe, choose you everyday" 
"Becca is just not just a good person she's amazing & she deserves the best."
Even if isn't me, as long as you're happy." 
"I don't think anyone has ever told Becca her worth, hopefully I'm that man & I can show her that. Because she's worth so much." 

Garrett loves her so selflessly, he always made it about her, he was her rock though this. When he was talking about her making the right decision & following her heart, I couldn't help but picture Becca's Dad in him. Just the way he maturely calmly reassured her that her happiness means more to him than his. It reminds me how our parents would put their children first. If that makes any sense laugh out loud. I loved their story & it was a joy to watch. Can't wait to see their daily lives post show. They have something truly special & rare. One of the  most romantic seasons. 
May their love last a lifetime & may they keep holding on to each other. #Beccettkisses cloud nine

bachfanforever123

Female Posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Beccett - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by facelessblood Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:06 pm

Did anyone notice that in the picture from today Becca is wearing a "B & G" necklace?

facelessblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:37 pm

facelessblood wrote:Did anyone notice that in the picture from today Becca is wearing a "B & G" necklace?

I just saw that ! Thank you for the heads up to notice it bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:51 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
facelessblood wrote:Did anyone notice that in the picture from today Becca is wearing a "B & G" necklace?

Good catch!   We should look for the bracelet she has been wearing before the AFR.  Wonder if that is a gift from Garrett?  Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:00 pm

@bachfanforever123 not to forget his ITM he said he prayed to God, family and friends and BECCA’s DAD that that this journey doesn’t come to an end but last a lifetime! Cue the music and I’m a hot blubbering mess!!

@Seekany - Emily’s post was beautiful . Shows her family loves and supports G . Did you see Becca’s reply? Sweet!

G Sure loves spoiling his Queen! Love the necklace!
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:14 pm

OMG!! Baby G was such a cutie!! Even then with the big smile!

Beccett - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 31f87d10

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmRR_1WFZj4/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=pgaf79f7s59p
Teamee
Teamee

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:23 pm

I love Becca wearing the B&G necklace!! Girl can’t hide her love for her man while all the haters continue to hate.

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:47 pm

Interestingly i read on Reddit that Becca and Garretts ‘we did the damn thing’ post have surpassed all previous ettes and F1’s 1st posting in terms of likes and G is now the F1 with the most followers post show. I do think that the general viewing audience really like this coupling.
Teamee
Teamee

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:08 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:

Good catch!   We should look for the bracelet she has been wearing before the AFR.  Wonder if that is a gift from Garrett?  Smiley

I would love to see said picture...would one of you share the link with me, please.
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:48 pm

bachfanforever123 wrote:I was rewatching their LCD & I legit cried. Garrett might say he's not very good at expressing himself, but the way he talks about Becca warms my heart. I have never seen a F1 expresses his feelings like that before. He has a special way with words, it's simple but so powerful and you can feel his emotions. It's so sincere & genuine in every way possible. My favorite quotes were: 
"Idk if it's the girl or if it's the equator but I'm on top of the world right now I couldn't be any higher than this."
"I'm so caught up in her." 
"It's a love that I have been missing in my entire life & I finally found it." 
" I love her smile,personality,her freckles that come out under the sun, she has beautiful eyes & softest lips." 
"She's as beautiful on the outside as she is on the inside." 
"I will protect you, guard you & keep you safe, choose you everyday" 
"Becca is just not just a good person she's amazing & she deserves the best."
Even if isn't me, as long as you're happy." 
"I don't think anyone has ever told Becca her worth, hopefully I'm that man & I can show her that. Because she's worth so much." 

Garrett loves her so selflessly, he always made it about her, he was her rock though this. When he was talking about her making the right decision & following her heart, I couldn't help but picture Becca's Dad in him. Just the way he maturely calmly reassured her that her happiness means more to him than his. It reminds me how our parents would put their children first. If that makes any sense laugh out loud. I loved their story & it was a joy to watch. Can't wait to see their daily lives post show. They have something truly special & rare. One of the  most romantic seasons. 
May their love last a lifetime & may they keep holding on to each other. #Beccettkisses cloud nine

I definitely totally agree with you. Becca's uncle commented that Garrett really had a beautiful soul. He also said "I think he's a poet. He is something special". This season has been so different from any other I have watched. There was so much joy in both Becca and Garrett as they grew in their relationship. Those head kisses Garrett gives her are a gesture of cherishing. I read  a article on this recently and it described Garrett perfectly.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:15 am

XQZME wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:

I would love to see said picture...would one of you share the link with me, please.

Sorry @XQZME it’s not as clear here but it’s definitely B&G
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmRlWSLn45w/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=yn8n2ws805yr

Last edited by Stone_Hedge on Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:19 am

@Stone_Hedge ... thank you.  Love the necklace!! 

The picture of the ring is not Becca's.  She has channel set diamonds on the band and this one is a plain band.
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
blueblues
suzieq521
Stacia620
Mella13
jen689
Just Looking
Pirouette
intheroom
Norcalgal
mizzoufan
nannymargie