SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

family - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:24 am

XQZME wrote:@Stone_Hedge ... thank you.  Love the necklace!! 

The picture of the ring is not Becca's.  She has channel set diamonds on the band and this one is a plain band.

Your right . I’ll edit my post

Back to top Go down

family - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Just Looking Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:52 am

The necklace definitely says B & G

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:30 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmImyf0lMCW/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=71s17l4ln20x

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:26 am

@Stone_Hedge They are so cute together. Joy!
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by mjason Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:56 pm

People Magazine article:

Congratulations on the engagement! What was the proposal like?
B: The second I said "I love you," we were jumping and cheering and kissing and then we heard the crew like, "Get down on one knee!" We were so wrapped up in each other we didn't even realize, we're here for the proposal!
G: I was bursting with excitement. It felt like a weight lifted off my shoulders. I found my person.

When did you realize you were falling for each other?
B: From our first one-on-one I knew it was going to be serious. We had an instant connection. And the moment I knew I loved him, after meeting his family, it hit me like a ton of bricks.
G: After our date in Thailand, I realized I loved her so much that I didn't want her to not be a part of my life.

How did you keep your relationship strong given there were other guys involved?
B: We had lots of inside jokes. And there were little things we'd do, like I found a card in Park City that said "The Best Day Ever," and I wrote him a little note and snuck it to him.
G: I got her a little flask former birthday. It said "Bee Mine," and there was a bumblebee on it, because she has a bumblebee tattoo.

Garrett didn't say "I love you" as quickly as some of the other guys. Did that make you nervous?
B: I was more afraid with Garrett initially because he had been married, so I wanted to make sure he was 100 percent. He did take things slower, but that was something he never hid from me. I didn't want him to feel any pressure. And when he actually said it, I knew he meant it.
G: if I learned anything from [my marriage], it was to be honest, open and transparent. That's how we'll always be, and our relationship will only get stronger because of it.

Do you have any lingering bitterness toward Arie?
B: I think I had to go through those things. As cliched as it is, everything happens for a reason. I'm happy Arie ended things when he did, because everything led me to Garrett.

Becca, you've said that Garrett reminds you of your dad, who passed away in 2009. How so?
B: Both my dad and Garrett found their faith in the outdoors, and they have similar hobbies and values. My dad is my guardian angel. So to know that he was watching down and helping steer my in the right direction was comforting.

What have you learned about each other since you stopped filming?
B: I have a cute pet peeve: He leaves crumpled-up paper towels everywhere he goes. I always know what rooms he's been in!
G: She also thinks I snore, but really it's a purr. It's light.
B: The second he puts his head down, he's snoring. I have recordings on my phone!

What are you plans for a wedding?
G: We don't have a time frame yet. We're just going with the flow. We're moving to LA together, and once we do that, we'll go from there.
B: It will be fun to live somewhere neither of us have lived before and then put down roots after that. I love the city; he loves the outdoors. We'll find a happy medium.

What about kids?
G: I would love to have kids someday.
B: I would love to be a mom, not anytime super-soon, but one day. Garrett will be a hot dad!

What are you most looking forward to now?
B: I'm not going to doubt that there will be challenges, but our life is also going to be so full of laughter, so full of love and so full of respect. Everything that I've wanted in a partner, Garrett has. It's going to be a good life. I'm so excited.
mjason
mjason

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:58 pm

Must add the ring to the above ^^^^^^^^
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmLgS94lH93/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1ltt5rk0n7ahr

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:05 pm

I actually love her ring. I think it's really pretty and unique.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by nananana Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:10 pm

Same. I love that it stands out from the typical recycled Bachelor ring. It's special for her :yes:

nananana

Back to top Go down

Post by mjason Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:45 pm

family - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 38445082_2227260614173475_9151493792061194240_n
Source
mjason
mjason

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahjoh5 Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:48 pm

Thanks for the people interview, mjason!! Interesting to read. It’s cute how they passed notes and gifts to each other during the park city date. I think during the people video interview, Becca mentioned that they had an hour car ride together to that date and they talked the whole time. That is nice they had all that time without being filmed for the show.

Sarahjoh5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:10 pm

I have never seen a couple just glow so much when they are together. It makes me smile every time I see it. I really hope these two crazy kids make it!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by suzieq521 Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:45 pm

Becca just posted a quick IG story of the two of them getting their caricature done in Central Park...hopefully we will get to see the end product!

suzieq521

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
blueblues
suzieq521
Stacia620
Mella13
jen689
Just Looking
Pirouette
intheroom
Norcalgal
mizzoufan
nannymargie