Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 67 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 36 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by FMG2015 on Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:58 pm

I believe it's LA.

Didn't think much of Becca's song choice Saturday night until they've both been pretty silent all weekend. Here's the song she posted https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BESVZPmo8v4
Obviously I don't know how diverse Becca's music taste is and maybe she's really into bluegrass type of music but this random AF song could be something from Garrett's playlist laugh out loud

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Chgohighlife on Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:03 pm

@FMG2015 wrote:I believe it's LA.

Didn't think much of Becca's song choice Saturday night until they've both been pretty silent all weekend. Here's the song she posted https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BESVZPmo8v4
Obviously I don't know how diverse Becca's music taste is and maybe she's really into bluegrass type of music but this random AF song could be something from Garrett's playlist laugh out loud
It’s a Bruce Springsteen song and I’m not going to pretend to get the deeper meaning but there are people here who do.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 on Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:10 pm

@Chgohighlife wrote:
@FMG2015 wrote:I believe it's LA.

It’s a Bruce Springsteen song and I’m not going to pretend to get the deeper meaning but there are people here who do.
Ah ok so the band recorded a cover of Bruce's version?

I think Becca was telling us to stop looking for the meaning in every song someone posts but I just feel like that version of the song could be something G had on his phone more than Becca knowing her favorite singer is Betty Who

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith on Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:22 pm

maybe Beccett have decided to elope in atlantic city? can you do that there? or is that only vegas? Hugesmile :wedding
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:28 pm

The better question is why would anyone want to?

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss
RIP my little one. I will miss you. 
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33089

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife on Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:28 pm

@LeapofFaith wrote:maybe Beccett have decided to elope in atlantic city? can you do that there? or is that only vegas? Hugesmile :wedding

I believe she’s in love and excited but, I’m just gonna hope she’s not stupid enough to marry a man she hardly knows.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks on Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:11 pm

@mjason wrote:When do they usually do the photos for People? Is it possible that they are together right now somewhere and have their photoshoot in the next day or tow and are staying together until ATFR?

I believe the People shoot is this weekend.
wishesfireworks

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom on Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:01 pm

@wishesfireworks wrote:
@mjason wrote:When do they usually do the photos for People? Is it possible that they are together right now somewhere and have their photoshoot in the next day or tow and are staying together until ATFR?

I believe the People shoot is this weekend.

For Rachel and Nick’s seasons, the shoot was Friday before the finale.
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny on Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:27 pm

Bring on Becca and Garrett! 1 more week! I’m ready to see them beaming, gushing, posting, insta storying, Becca defending her man, all the good stuff.

I’m so happy these two found each other, their connection was so immediate and yet natural. Nothing ever seemed forced. It was a breath of fresh air for me this season and I can’t wait to see the proposal. I hope these two kids stay true to themselves and worry only about those that matter. And smile and laugh a whole heck of a lot.
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee on Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:03 pm

Woah! guys did y’all see Becca’s big smile when Garrett came on during the bloopers??  girlfriend has no poker face! giggling love it!

Also, she started following.. Wills, Leo, Colton and Jason.. such a sweetie!
Teamee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:37 pm

I think all the guys know who she picked and seem truly happy for her.
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by havadrpepper on Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:45 pm

@Sprite I have gotten that feeling all along from following these guys on IG. I think these guys really like him as well. Seems like there are always positive comments among them on various IG posts.
havadrpepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 67 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 36 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum