SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ABC - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mjason Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:02 pm

I'd guess that it's just through the weekend.
mjason
mjason

Back to top Go down

ABC - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Teamee Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:52 pm

Prob makes the best sense to do it now bef Mn and Reno leg. B prob wants to head back first n hide the paper towels! What’s insane is that both their siblings are getting married within a month of each other plus the brothers wife’s name is also Rebecca?? Throw in tat rose on his bike he had BEFORe he went on the show ?? So many happy coincidences! Kismet!
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:01 pm

I wonder did the brother fiance have a bachelorette party and if not yet wonder if she would invite becca
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:03 pm

I wonder if she didn't head back to Minnesota and will stay there until after Emily's wedding. I'm guessing that there will be things she'll need to be there for during this last month before the wedding (weddings showers, dress fittings, etc). I'm also guessing as close as they are that she will be the honor attendant for Emily.

If she did go back to Minnesota, I look for Garrett to head there after his trip to Spain then them staying there until after Emily's wedding.

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:25 pm

Looks like garrett is having fun at the bachelor party getaway
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by suzieq521 Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:39 pm

Yep...Barcelona soccer game and now in Ibiza. I'm sure Becca is enjoying catching up with her family but misses him a ton!

suzieq521

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:43 pm

Oh em gee. They make it so easy to love them heartbeat

ABC - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Screen12

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmjUcgihrr7/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1bqfcfsqk829l
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:50 pm

Omg be still my heart these two! Garrett get back home to your girl! :swinginglove

She might break the internet with that picture!
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:52 pm

Wow becca already can not stand to be apart from him they are so adorable
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:52 pm

That is seriously adorable!!! I don’t care how unfeminist this makes me laugh out loud but I have a real soft spot when these BN gals post about wanting their boyfriends to come home to them heartbeat it’s so adorable and sweet. Come home, G!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by BGlover Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:49 pm

They are the cutest can't get enough of them
BGlover
BGlover

Back to top Go down

Post by maryl Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:00 pm

These two are missing each other very much.I'm sure they are texting,calling each other very often,plus IG and other ways to stay in touch. God bless them. :sprinklehearts

maryl

Female Posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
blueblues
suzieq521
Stacia620
Mella13
jen689
Just Looking
Pirouette
intheroom
Norcalgal
mizzoufan
nannymargie