SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

family - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by wishesfireworks Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:59 pm

G is head over heels for B he displayed a lot of those signs during the season too

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

family - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by loveactually9 Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:18 pm

They had dinner with her family last night according to her Uncle Chuck’s IG

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by suzieq521 Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:27 pm

loveactually9 wrote:They had dinner with her family last night according to her Uncle Chuck’s IG

Oh nice...did he post a pic?

suzieq521

Back to top Go down

Post by suzieq521 Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:57 pm

Not sure how to bring over an IG story but becca just posted the cutest cut scene from the final episode, where her family meets Garrett. Her sister says how she never met anyone like Garrett, and becca agrees and says she never dated anyone like him before either.

Her sister calls him a "diamond."

suzieq521

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:11 pm

We need more from the lost archive! So cool they can watch extra stuff. Must make Garrett feel good. What Emily says about Garrett is just beautiful. And it was after meeting Blake too.

“I’ve never met anyone like Garrett. He’s just so unique. He’s like this diamond. It’s like you put him in the light and he shines in all these ways..”

This is exactly what I saw, especially by hometowns. He’s a light that just shines so brightly. He’s kind, sensitive, giving, passionate, loyal and loves deeply. Oh and funny as hell. I love the diamond comparison. Because it’s so clear that Becca is his light now, and he as a result he shines brighter and in so many more ways. I love that her sister saw how special Garrett is. I love uncle chucks face in this clip. Garrett seems to be fitting in really well with “her people.” Happy for them!
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:26 pm

Garrett just posted ig story pictures of becca  at ďifferent ages he is the best
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by suzieq521 Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:27 pm

Aww ...family - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 Screen21
G's IG story. Seems like they are at her mom's.

suzieq521

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:44 pm

B looks so cute in All those pics! How has she never had a year of braces and bad perm?!
I loved that clip from the lost files! Shows how much the family loved him from the get go! And yes judging from B’s dress it was the 2nd meet. All hail the powers of editing!! U go girl! Show us them clips supporting yr man!
Can i say i love how he loves her! All his posts are abt B! The guy cant get enough :yes: cheerleader
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:00 pm

suzieq521 wrote:Not sure how to bring over an IG story but becca just posted the cutest cut scene from the final episode, where her family meets Garrett. Her sister says how she never met anyone like Garrett, and becca agrees and says she never dated anyone like him before either.

Her sister calls him a "diamond."

Here you go!

https://www.instagram.com/stories/bkoof/?hl=th

bkoof IG stories

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:10 pm

What I enjoyed about looking at Becca’s childhood pics was thinking how her father was with her then.

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:53 pm

These two just get cuter by the day somehow. I truly see long term with them. Just a strong feeling I’ve always had with them!

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:31 pm

Omg! These two lovebirds are beyond adorable! A fan made a banner of G’s line when they received the minivan gift. Look at their replies!! Their enthusiasm is so dang cute!

Can you guys spot the hidden G n B?

family - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 22935e10

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmzWVSKFJ3z/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=4wre4x1ps1di
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
blueblues
suzieq521
Stacia620
Mella13
jen689
Just Looking
Pirouette
intheroom
Norcalgal
mizzoufan
nannymargie