SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

family - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diana Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:18 am

They are such babes imo. Also their hands #fangirling laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

family - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 Screen11
https://www.instagram.com/p/BnARG65F5Ll/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1qjnvkzxg7fhi
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

family - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by wishesfireworks Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:52 am

Their body language is always off the charts. giggling at

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:03 am

These two are so real and relatable! Loving all of their candid pics and time spent with family and friends. Hope they continue taking their time and enjoying all of the fun experiences coming their way as they truly get to know one another.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:08 am

This isn’t going to come as a shocker, but I’ve been so impressed with B and G post show. They’re taking the time to get to know one another. I love that they spent time in New York City together, just the two of them in a place G had never been before. Met up with her show friends in Boston all who seemed to love G and mention how perfect they are together. Then they separated for each other’s siblings bachelor and bachelorette parties. And I love the fact that first thing G went to MN. He seems so eager to be a part of her life. She didn’t seem to have that with the other men in her life. And it’s clear that Becca had things planned out to be thoughtful to Garrett. Meeting her closest friend Katie and her guy first and then the whole friend gang the next night. Then family time and baseball game with friends and family. G seems to be super supportive of her dif eyewear venture. And before that yesterday they went to an event for his brother. Very 50/50 and each seems to be considerate and thoughtful of the other. They seem down to earth and go with the flow which will bode will for them right now. Neither seems to have pressure or to be overwhelmed.

Their posts are so adorable but not over the top. They give us fans a glimpse. You can just see it in their smiles and hear it in their voices how happy they are. It’s so great to see. I love the family support and friend support. I love that they’re getting to know each other and meeting each other’s people. And just figuring things out. They’re setting up IMO a great foundation. Can’t wait to see what the next couple of months brings and can’t wait to see them together at their siblings weddings!
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:08 pm

Minney wrote:These two are so real and relatable!  Loving all of their candid pics and time spent with family and friends.  Hope they continue taking their time and enjoying all of the fun experiences coming their way as they truly get to know one another.

Feels like it is not going to be a really long engagement.

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:26 pm

Becca should take him shopping seems like he only has a few shirts laugh out loud
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by BGlover Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:01 pm

Lol @timfan was thinking the same the other day
BGlover
BGlover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:10 pm

Well, he may have packed light with all the traveling they are doing. Now if it is the same shirts when they have finally settled into one place, then heck yeah... take him shopping!

giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:30 pm

I’m interested to know if fans here think Becca has been asked and will do Dancing with the Stars? And if so, do you want her to?

I’m thinking it’s a definite possibility and I go back forth on this, but I think she should do it. I think she’d be thoughtful of Garrett and they could have a blast in LA if that’s where they’re headed anyways. Family could come and experience it, seems like a no brainer to me if offered. Not to mention the money. Give her recently engaged Val, I think they’d be awesome.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by BGlover Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:33 pm

I think Becca And Garrett can actually handle the DWTS pressure and would love to see her do it. If it were any other couple I would say no concentrate on your relationship. But I just get the feeling that Becca and Garrett are solid and their relationship can withstand anything. So DWTS will be a no brainer IMO
BGlover
BGlover

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:36 pm

Do not think it would be a good idea sean says it puts a lots of strain on a new relationship plus the training takes a lot of time jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:09 pm

The first show airs the Monday after her sister's wedding and there is camera blocking/rehearsals on Sunday as well as all day Monday. That is an awful lot of pressure to practice, get ready for the live show (including costume fittings) and be a part of her sister's wedding... something she has been looking forward to for a long time. There is a lot of rehearsal time as well and trying to coordinate her schedule with the pro's schedule could be a nightmare.

IMO, she needs to say no.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
blueblues
suzieq521
Stacia620
Mella13
jen689
Just Looking
Pirouette
intheroom
Norcalgal
mizzoufan
nannymargie