SELECT CONTENT

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum

Page 11 of 28 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 11 Empty Re: Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:00 am

Tee hee

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 11 Empty Re: Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:12 am

He understands it perfectly. Osher for the win!  Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 11 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:06 am

Todd's playing up his Prince Charming role to perfection.

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 11 BqWgS46

Source

TPTB must be loving it.   :yes:
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:14 pm

*sigh* he looks so dreamy Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 11 1f60d I can't wait for his dates! I think they're definitely told what to post so I am sure the pics are sent to him and other contestants and then they post them. They all seem to post at the same times and similar posts (many which can't be found online) so they are definitely getting them from the social media person for the show

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:52 pm

The photo may be Ch 10's, but that filter and Knight in Shining Armour animation are all Todd.  He's having fun with it IMO.  giggling
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:40 pm

"Here for the long haul" literally as well as figuratively considering he goes all the way to the FRC (imo)

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 11 HrqFg3k

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:33 pm

awwww I hope the filters are his because they're my favorite part Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 11 4256136633

How cute that he posts his roses he gets at the RC Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 11 1f60d https://www.instagram.com/stories/highlights/17869654303304997/

I noticed he is one of the first to go to Ali at CPs and in last ep he kept looking at Ali at CP and looked disappointed when she didn't call him. I think he may have liked her a LOT more than I think. He has after all said he likes the wrong girls and his ex physically isn't that different from Ali (and once blonde once too).

He honestly seems like someone that never holds grudges at all and can be happy for others. Even his past relationship being hurt still can be friendly. Says a LOT about his character imo hearthumbsup
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:13 am

Todd's been liking posts since day one and supportive of his fellow cast mates and against backlash against them and so supportive and kind. He liked a comment towards Ivan to ignore negativity and just be himself. Thought that was lovely. Honestly it's people like Todd who inspire me. They're the kind who truly look for the good in people and show kindness. Makes me want to be better too! He's a good guy this Todd. Lucky lady who has his heart  PINKHEART
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:20 am

Sweet Mercy.  Todd: Now with Blossoms :sprinklehearts

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 11 J8Iq6IQ

Source

I'm taking orders for Four Seasons of Todd Wallcalendars so hit me up.

Last edited by Bobette on Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:22 am

sign heart

He's a beautiful man.

But what makes him more beautiful is he has a beautiful soul. He really does.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:28 am

I'm taking orders for Four Seasons of Todd Wallcalendars so hit me up.

[Immediately orders a lifetime supply]

Sign me up handwave
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:56 pm

Bobette wrote:New extras video "best superpower to have on a date" https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/extra/season-4/best-superpower-on-a-date

Todd:  I would say the power to become invisible because I've had a few shocker first dates so if it happened that I could become invisible and just sneak out that'd be perfect
awww. Totally matches who Todd. I love that he is not about drama at all and just genuine. Seems like a lovely guy and deserves someone who is the same  PINKHEART

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 11 Img_0410
https://instagram.com/toddgking?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=1rnfa9ft3rfc3
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 28 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum

+11
Wendy123
sprout
Popcorn For All
LoveDovez
Idlemess
Dirty Street Pie
Sundy
Agent99
AllAboutLove
Bobette
GuardianAngel