SELECT CONTENT

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum

Page 21 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 21 Empty Re: Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:56 am

I can't. My heart. It's going to be worse than Matty J  Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 21 2262203523

The comments! 
"our husband" giggling Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 21 3806527698 :yes:
Love the comment about Todd being the sort of guy guaranteed not to stray and can just see it  PINKHEART

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 21 45635544_10215581489124199_5126757226916085760_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
pic:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp6dP9YgtZz/

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 21 Empty Re: Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:50 am

People are finally catching on.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:32 am

@Bobette Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 21 4256136633 I saw the same type of comments on IG and on FB about wanting him not to win and wanting him for themselves instead. He has a lot of fans and even moreso I think because people don't want him winning because he deserves more. Amazing how we were saying that before the season started and so many others now too - time to buy a lottery ticket  laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:34 pm

Hahaha. I just realised one of those tweets was Georgia’s. Too finny
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:51 pm

Sundy wrote:Hahaha. I just realised one of those tweets was Georgia’s. Too finny

LOL - I didn't even notice!  When Todd's name comes up I tend to lose focus. Just as well I don't work with sharp implements.

AllAboutLove wrote:He has a lot of fans and even moreso I think because people don't want him winning because he deserves more.

Yep we were on the money for sure.  TPTB have done the unthinkable - got virtually 100% support for a previously-unknown Lead.

Now I have but one simple request of them:  DON'T F%@$ THIS UP - Give the people what they want in 2019 and it's win/win!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:47 pm

@Sundy laugh out loud it's a good sign! She's definitely a Todd fan. Just checked and she's tweeted about him before and liked tweets about him (choosing Todd for a lifetime). On IG and FB I've seen the same with many past alums. He's definitely liked overall the most. Whichever woman ends up winning his heart is going to be so lucky. He truly is a gem  PINKHEART
@Bobette hearthumbsup  exactly! It's definitely a win/win :fingersarecrossed
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:46 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I can't. My heart. It's going to be worse than Matty J  Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 21 2262203523

The comments! 
"our husband" giggling Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 21 3806527698 :yes:
Love the comment about Todd being the sort of guy guaranteed not to stray and can just see it  PINKHEART

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 21 45635544_10215581489124199_5126757226916085760_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
pic:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp6dP9YgtZz/

I like Todd more than I like most of this season's guys (Rob being the exception, Rob was my favourite)  but imo  this is not going to be worse than Matty J, firstly because fewer people are following this season and secondly because Todd isn't as popular as Matty J and I don't think he will be as popular as Matty J was after Georgia's season ended.  By the time Georgia's season ended Matty J had more than 100,000 followers, even more than Lee had at the time. Todd is not even on 20,000 followers and at this stage both Taite and even Charlie have more followers than Todd (we know that that will change as Charlie will stop growing though). Moreover, at this stage the 'followers' difference between Todd and Bill isn't significant yet so a few twitter posts are IMO not reflective of Todd's actual mass appeal. These days Instagram is busier than ever as the number of users has grown significantly since Georgia's season so not having even 20,000 followers the week before the finale suggests that Todd won't reach the 100,000 by the end of the show, but I may be wrong.  IMO Todd is sweet but Matty J was sweet I  also think that while Todd is a good looking guy and makes some women lust over him he is also man whose type  doesn't necessarily appeal to many women, IMO Todd lacks mass sex-appeal. Personally, I don't think Todd is much better looking that many guys I see on the streets,  or friends or my own husband,   but that is just my opinion and in the great scheme of things my opinion is irrelevant and you ladies have every right to disagree with me, I am fine with that

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:30 pm

I posted for my heart, for me it is worse. My personal opinion on it  yes

O/T It's incorrect Matty did not have anywhere close to the followers at this time for G's season. They were all private on IG and Lee had the most followers and had around 40+K and the most of them all at this time that year. It was only after the show that he got more followers. For media for Matty he never had the most likes for the pics on the official bette IG during this time either (Lee did). In comparison, for this season and posted by BetteIG HTD pics, Todd's IG pics with Ali have gotten the most likes even 1K+ more than Taite with Ali. 

I am gauging on audience and media response overall this season to current contestants and the FRC promo itself of Ali sobbing her eyes out which is a worse reaction than any past Bette Lead has ever had. Plus countless patterns since before the season began that clearly Todd is a fan favorite. It's media itself in articles stating so. Even articles saying the only reason they are watching is for Todd. Looking at contestants this season: Todd has the most likes on his IG of any pic of any current contestant (the only one to break 3K likes for a pic for any of the contestants frontrunners) and is not lacking in mass-sex appeal going by that alone. To put it blankly someone even tweeted that there should be another category for solely Todd in sexuality just because of his overall sex appeal laugh out loud  

It's clear to me that out of the current contestants on Ali's season that Todd is liked overall. I am not comparing to MattyJ or to Richie based on IG followers but based on who is most liked on this season not by followers but by overall SM and media and even people like Georgia tweeting about him. I also find him to be far more mature acting than MattyJ was and definitely more so than Richie for sure. Not trying to change minds just stating my own opinion so all good   yes

Back to Todd. Love this  PINKHEART 
toddgking Thinking about all the hikes we could share in a lifetime #lesmurdiefalls #bacheloretteau #hometown

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 21 43282935_293927924781396_881684741207363237_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp8IeChnUOD/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:39 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I posted for my heart, for me it is worse. My personal opinion on it  yes

O/T It's incorrect Matty did not have anywhere close to the followers at this time for G's season. They were all private on IG and Lee had the most followers and had around 40+K and the most of them all at this time that year. It was only after the show that he got more followers. For media for Matty he never had the most likes for the pics on the official bette IG during this time either (Lee did). In comparison, for this season and posted by BetteIG HTD pics, Todd's IG pics with Ali have gotten the most likes even 1K+ more than Taite with Ali. 

I am gauging on audience and media response overall this season to current contestants and the FRC promo itself of Ali sobbing her eyes out which is a worse reaction than any past Bette Lead has ever had. Plus countless patterns since before the season began that clearly Todd is a fan favorite. It's media itself in articles stating so. Even articles saying the only reason they are watching is for Todd. Looking at contestants this season: Todd has the most likes on his IG of any pic of any current contestant (the only one to break 3K likes for a pic for any of the contestants frontrunners) and is not lacking in mass-sex appeal going by that alone. To put it blankly someone even tweeted that there should be another category for solely Todd in sexuality just because of his overall sex appeal laugh out loud  

It's clear to me that out of the current contestants on Ali's season that Todd is liked overall. I am not comparing to MattyJ or to Richie based on IG followers but based on who is most liked on this season not by followers but by overall SM and media and even people like Georgia tweeting about him. I also find him to be far more mature acting than MattyJ was and definitely more so than Richie for sure. Not trying to change minds just stating my own opinion so all good   yes

Back to Todd. Love this  PINKHEART 
toddgking Thinking about all the hikes we could share in a lifetime #lesmurdiefalls #bacheloretteau #hometown

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 21 43282935_293927924781396_881684741207363237_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp8IeChnUOD/

Okay, then I may have been misinformed about Matty J's following

Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:41 pm

HTD activity hiking to the waterfall reminds me of what he had in his bio. I love how he took her hiking and something he said is a dream date for him. I noticed with his friends he went hiking too so it's definitely something he enjoys doing  PINKHEART

Describe your dream date:

"Hiking to the top of a mountain or scenic view with a full picnic basket and an IPod-dock playing old school RnB."
tenplay.com

I'm excited to see the fencing  cheerleader Todd in fencing gear  eyedrool
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:46 pm

@allaboutlove I am deleting the text but I cannot delete my post :S so I cut/copy on the other forum. Yesterday I was able to find the delete button now I don't see the choice :S

Last edited by Popcorn For All on Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:48 pm

@Popcorn For All Could you copy or move your post to Taite's thread so this one stays on topic for Todd  yes TYIA
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum

+11
Wendy123
sprout
Popcorn For All
LoveDovez
Idlemess
Dirty Street Pie
Sundy
Agent99
AllAboutLove
Bobette
GuardianAngel