SELECT CONTENT

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum

Page 22 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 22 Empty Re: Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:03 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:To put it blankly someone even tweeted that there should be another category for solely Todd in sexuality just because of his overall sex appeal laugh out loud  

Toddsexual?  Count me in. Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 22 Empty Re: Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:09 pm

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:To put it blankly someone even tweeted that there should be another category for solely Todd in sexuality just because of his overall sex appeal laugh out loud  

Toddsexual?  Count me in. Hugesmile

@Bobette Count me in too  eyedrool
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:41 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@Popcorn For All Could you copy or move your post to Taite's thread so this one stays on topic for Todd  yes TYIA

I shall do that, I don't know how to move it, so perhaps I will just copy/paste it and delete it from here, okay? Smiley

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:49 pm

@Popcorn For All yes yes quoting and pasting it in the other thread is how to move it and then you can delete the post or type in "delete or moved" in it's place
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:19 am

And so it begins/continues just like we predicted @Bobette @Sundy. Todd getting MattyJ'd. Right on cue for the finale week. 

It's going to be interesting to watch if it proves correct that Ali is bawling her eyes out and falling to the floor after letting Todd go

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 22 45711705_10215587793361801_2566302298628161536_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1

If you're watching The Bachelorette Australia and you haven't fallen in love with Todd King, I have to ask: HOW?! Todd has quickly won over Ali Oetjen, and lots of viewers, with his kind nature, funny quips and, I mean, have you seen his face?!

The 26-year-old made a dashing first impression on Ali, when he showed up to the cocktail party dressed as her knight in shining armour.

"I literally can't stop smiling, I just want to be wrapped up in his arms!" Ali told the cameras during the hometown visits episode, which aired last night.

"I'm falling for Ali and I'm falling fast," Todd told the cameras.

Their clear chemistry made viewers swoon, but are we being set up for another heartbreak?

Todd's Bachelorette journey bears a striking resemblance to that of Matty J, who was left heartbroken in the finale of Georgia Love's season in 2016.

With his undeniable charm, cheeky sense of humour, and their incredible chemistry, Todd's current relationship with Ali seems very similar to the one between Matty J and Georgia.

And, much like Matty J, Australia has fallen in love with Todd, though he may not be the perfect match for Ali as their timelines and plans for the future don't 100% match up.

Point being, there are a lot of similarities between the two journeys and, honestly, I just don't want to watch Todd's precious lil heart be snapped in two on the show.

On the other hand, Todd could knock this out of the park and win Ali's heart.

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 22 1541720118761_455587953463731425931613057041903204696064n
tv week
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:37 am

Oh god @AllAboutLove it’s going to hurt Australia. All for the greater good though. We haven’t nearly seen enough yet to let the opportunity pass without a Bach announce. Fingers crossed
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:19 am

Sundy wrote:Oh god @AllAboutLove it’s going to hurt Australia. All for the greater good though. We haven’t nearly seen enough yet to let the opportunity pass without a Bach announce. Fingers crossed
@Sundy  Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 22 2262203523  :tissuebox  

I noticed comments on SM and to Todd's IG post for him and people preparing for heartbreak already sad I am sure watching it back won't be easy either, it usually isn't.

I want to see what happens at FD (could be like MattyJ who told her he was in love with her at FD) and then LCD and FRC what he says that makes her sob so hard. I am sure he was so kind and lovely but also gutted at the time  PINKHEART
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:00 pm

If I were 17 this picture would be enlarged to A2, laminated, and on my bedroom wall by nightfall.  Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 22 3806527698

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 22 K8E875p

The smitten star says he'll be "devastated" if Ali doesn't present him with the final rose. But his main priority is Ali's happiness.

"The saving grace for me is I care so much about her that regardless of the outcome, I just want her to be happy," he says. "If it's with me, all the better. If it's not, I can rest easy knowing the other guys are good people."

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:33 pm

Bobette wrote:If I were 17 this picture would be enlarged to A2, laminated, and on my bedroom wall by nightfall.  Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 22 3806527698

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 22 K8E875p

Source
Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 22 3806527698  been blown up poster size in college/uni dorm eyedrool   Screensaver for sure  :yes:

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:39 pm

The smitten star says he'll be "devastated" if Ali doesn't present him with the final rose. But his main priority is Ali's happiness.

"The saving grace for me is I care so much about her that regardless of the outcome, I just want her to be happy," he says.

"If it's with me, all the better. If it's not, I can rest easy knowing the other guys are good people.

sign heart This is exactly what I posted even before the show started that he would likely tell her how he wants her to be happy at FRC even if he is broken at that time and that he would support her. He's done that the entire time during the show, on and off  :yes: 

What's pretty awesome too is that I've been told by those who know him personally that this is exactly how he's always been and on the show is how he is in real life. A heart of gold  PINKHEART

Wanting the happiness of someone else even if it causes one's own pain is what someone does when they truly care about you. I hope he finds someone amazing who will cherish and love him like he deserves beatingheart  :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:01 am

cc @AllAboutLove. This sounds like Bach Speak to me. Giddyup. cheerleader

The Bachelorette's Todd King: "I'll be the next Bachelor"

Australia has fallen in love with him, but has Ali?

Even if Ali doesn't fall for him, Australia has, which is why Todd King's already being touted as the next Bachelor!

"Oh, s---t. That's a good question," he laughs to NW when asked if he'd be up for another reality TV gig.

"To be honest, at the end of the day this whole experience has made me learn a lot about myself. I think you're always looking for love, and I think I'd exercise every option to find it. But I'm just a nothing from Geraldton in WA."

Modest, much?

Speaking of nothing, Todd says he wouldn't be surprised if Ali pulls a Nick Cummins and walks away from the finale solo.

"I think it could always be a possibility. In the blink of an eye, things can go wrong, I mean we saw it with Charlie," says Todd, 26. "If I do make it to the final two and she doesn't want either of us, like Nick, it's completely fine by me.

"And if I'm not the guy at the end, then I'm happy that she's happy. I care about her that much, that if it isn't me at the end, then that's fine. I don't think Nick's deserved the scrutiny he's gotten either because at the end of the day he didn't find someone right for him and he stuck to that. He didn't just choose someone for the sake of it."

Todd also applauds Ali's decision to put her foot down and demand her man move to her if she finds love on the show.

"I think she deserves that. She deserves someone to sacrifice for her and to uproot their life to fit into hers because in her past she's always been the one to do that," he says.

"I think it's a commendable thing... and I'm willing to make the move for her if it turns out that way, too."

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:12 am

@Bobette cheerleader jumping danceround laughlaughlaugh Thank you Todd and TPTB! This is all I asked for thank you forever and ever if this is so! I mean I thought so before the season started because let's be honest Nick was a DUD imo and after that I need someone who actually believes in this process a la MattyJ who believed in it. No doubt Todd's watched the show and seen exactly what went down and given a ton of clarity watching it back! Now TPTB just need to announce so I can sleuth his season and they better cast some amazing women and have a Laura for him like they did Matty J   Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum

+11
Wendy123
sprout
Popcorn For All
LoveDovez
Idlemess
Dirty Street Pie
Sundy
Agent99
AllAboutLove
Bobette
GuardianAngel