SELECT CONTENT

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum

Page 23 of 28 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Toddforbachelor - Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 23 Empty Re: Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by Popcorn For All Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:53 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette cheerleader jumping danceround laughlaughlaugh Thank you Todd and TPTB! This is all I asked for thank you forever and ever if this is so! I mean I thought so before the season started because let's be honest Nick was a DUD imo and after that I need someone who actually believes in this process a la MattyJ who believed in it. No doubt Todd's watched the show and seen exactly what went down and given a ton of clarity watching it back! Now TPTB just need to announce so I can sleuth his season and they better cast some amazing women and have a Laura for him like they did Matty J   Praying

You are sooo excited, All About Love Smiley Toddforbachelor - Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 23 1176891977 Toddforbachelor - Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 23 1176891977 Toddforbachelor - Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 23 1176891977

Yes, I think for a lead to find their 'one' the lead needs to believe in the process, give his or her best, a real go and adopt a mature  perspective. There is something they have to learn from the past and also embrace those aspects of their personalities that are preventing them from finding the perfect match for them. I think Todd has the disposition and I think he also has the self-awareness to   take that step. Let's wait and see Smiley cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Toddforbachelor - Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 23 Empty Re: Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:26 am

CHOO CHOO.  All Aboard the train to Todd Town.   🚋

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:13 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:09 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:54 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:19 am

Those tweets are gold @Bobette! They made Jarrod look such a douche last year that even though people felt bad for him, they didn’t necessarily want to see him again either. 
In this case, the people have spoken, give us Todd, or we riot!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:36 am

Todd really is a gem  beatingheart  I hope he finds someone amazing. That Osher said this one hurt the most for him says it all Toddforbachelor - Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 23 2262203523  

Literally cried watching Todd... so heartbreaking  Toddforbachelor - Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 23 2262203523 sad  So many comments I've sen saying this was 100x worse than MattyJ. Comments by people saying they've never cried before watching this show and cried watching Todd get his heart broken but so kind and selfless love at the same time beatingheart

AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:
Honestly my household is a mess. There are multiple people crying. He is something else. Any girl will be lucky to have him. I hope we get to see it. That was the most emotional farewell I have ever seen

Same here sad  :tissuebox  most emotional farewell. What a beautiful and kind soul he is. Even in his heart break he was thinking of her and her happiness. Whoever wins his heart will be a very lucky woman beatingheart

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:42 am

A crucial part of the F2 recovery process: friends like Matt. thumbsup

Toddforbachelor - Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 23 G939q51

Toddforbachelor - Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 23 0IMw6Rw

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:52 am

:yes: Todd has awesome friends. So loving and supportive and just good people! 

The IGstories above Matt posted he took older videos from when they went on their trip a couple of weeks back and then added the captions/etc.
Todd is currently in Sydney. Not sure, but I hope he's doing some interviews Praying 

ETA: this morning Todd exhausted. Shame. Probably brought back a lot and having to be in lock down etc. His handler took this pic (TEN's official publicist for the show and past leads/contestants)

Toddforbachelor - Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 23 44406954_2063298640627440_669663964988178432_n
source
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:35 pm

@Bobette have heard that Todd is still planning to move to Adelaide to join the police here, is he shacking up with you? laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:34 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:@Bobette have heard that Todd is still planning to move to Adelaide to join the police here, is he shacking up with you? laugh out loud

Shh @Dirty Street Pie I told you that in confidence - Todd and I don't want the paparazzi tailing us everywhere.  I haven't told him about my two surly teenagers yet, but I'm sure he'll be fine with it (and if not I can ship them off to Russia to live with Dasha's kid).

Toddforbachelor - Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 23 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:14 pm

Todd was on Studio 10 this morning.The women were crying for him. He is such a lovely and beautiful soul. Everyone loved him and they said Australia women everywhere are so happy even though he got his heart broken so they can have a chance with him. They asked (basically on behalf of all Australia they said) if he will be the bachelor, he said he is open to it so fingers crossed! beatingheart

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 28 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum

+11
Wendy123
sprout
Popcorn For All
LoveDovez
Idlemess
Dirty Street Pie
Sundy
Agent99
AllAboutLove
Bobette
GuardianAngel