Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum

Page 4 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by Bobette on Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:13 pm

@AllAboutLove, Gotcha re: Cam yes

I'm getting even more of a Matty vibe from him now having seen is IG so heartbroken F2 edit a definite possibility IMO, else perhaps let gently go at 3 or 4.  

I really can't see him not making Top 4 when he's that sweet and pretty - Ali and TPTB will want to keep him round as long as possible for eye candy if nothing else, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Posts : 11092
Join date : 2016-10-10
Location : Australia <3

Back to top Go down

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove on Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:29 pm

Yeah, when I think about it, it's very likely he was having a 2nd SD on July 27 (a month into filming of 2 months filming). He'd definitely be in F4 and get a HTD if so. Plus they're pushing him a lot and he got early media too so has to be a contender I'd think
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 29363
Join date : 2014-09-27

Back to top Go down

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by Bobette on Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:01 pm

@Bobette wrote:Charlie already laying the groundwork to date Elora on BiP by the looks of it. laugh out loud  Absolutely no way he's F1 IMO. You'd think TPTB would tell them to be more careful about things like this.

...snipped

And yet Todd is following only guys from his season (no one from other seasons that I can tell, no potential BiP dates. It just feels like his SM might be getting more closely monitored.

Also he followed Bill, Pete, Danny and Daniel (who I assume he got along best with) first.  Then there's a BIG gap of other follows, then he adds Taite.  Then another gap and Ali just recently.

I definitely feel like it might be Taite F1 and Todd F2, while Charlie starts out looking like a front runner and will get short odds on Sbet but then be a "shock exit" at F3, 4 or possibly even earlier.
Bobette
Bobette

Posts : 11092
Join date : 2016-10-10
Location : Australia <3

Back to top Go down

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by Sundy on Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:18 pm

@Bobette I’m not sure the follow list is in date order. I started following someone the other day and they were way down my list. Actually I will go and check all the bach boys as I love added them all today
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5827
Join date : 2014-09-29

Back to top Go down

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by Bobette on Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:19 pm

@Sundy wrote:@Bobette I’m not sure the follow list is in date order. I started following someone the other day and they were way down my list. Actually I will go and check all the bach boys as I love added them all today

Oh really? Well there goes my whole rationale then. laugh out loud Unless the person you followed was someone you'd been following previously, unfollowed and then re-followed? I think then it slots them back in the original position? dizzy
Bobette
Bobette

Posts : 11092
Join date : 2016-10-10
Location : Australia <3

Back to top Go down

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by Sundy on Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:28 pm

@Bobette wrote:
@Sundy wrote:@Bobette I’m not sure the follow list is in date order. I started following someone the other day and they were way down my list. Actually I will go and check all the bach boys as I love added them all today

Oh really?  Well there goes my whole rationale then.  laugh out loud  Unless the person you followed was someone you'd been following previously, unfollowed and then re-followed?  I think then it slots them back in the original position?  dizzy

Nope brand new to IG. I just checked with the Bachelors to and they are all over the place in my list. The only thing I could possibly say is the more frequently I have looked or interacted with the profile the higher up my list it seems to be. Does yours do the same?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5827
Join date : 2014-09-29

Back to top Go down

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by Dirty Street Pie on Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:35 pm

LOL, I started following Todd tonight, and one of his mates has just requested to follow me laugh out loud I presume it's a friend anyway, as it's someone Todd follows, who's not on the show
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2053
Join date : 2015-09-26
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by Bobette on Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:36 pm

@Sundy wrote:
@Bobette wrote:
@Sundy wrote:@Bobette I’m not sure the follow list is in date order. I started following someone the other day and they were way down my list. Actually I will go and check all the bach boys as I love added them all today

Oh really?  Well there goes my whole rationale then.  laugh out loud  Unless the person you followed was someone you'd been following previously, unfollowed and then re-followed?  I think then it slots them back in the original position?  dizzy

Nope brand new to IG. I just checked with the Bachelors to and they are all over the place in my list. The only thing I could possibly say is the more frequently I have looked or interacted with the profile the higher up my list it seems to be. Does yours do the same?

Mine are in chronological order but I literally only follow a handful of people so not a good test case.  Thanks for clarifying yes

@Dirty Street Pie wrote:LOL, I started following Todd tonight, and one of his mates has just requested to follow me laugh out loud I presume it's a friend anyway, as it's someone Todd follows, who's not on the show

Can't blame him - if you're mate's on TV getting followed by a bunch of women, you might as well get in on the action!  Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 4 3806527698

ETA: Todd is no longer following Ali (he was earlier today). Methinks someone is keeping a close eye on his SM activity Suspect
Bobette
Bobette

Posts : 11092
Join date : 2016-10-10
Location : Australia <3

Back to top Go down

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by Dirty Street Pie on Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:44 pm

@Bobette I'd agree if my profile pic was a bikini shot (or maybe not laugh out loud) but my IG profile pic is me with my husband and kids!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2053
Join date : 2015-09-26
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by Bobette on Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:48 pm

@Dirty Street Pie wrote:@Bobette I'd agree if my profile pic was a bikini shot (or maybe not laugh out loud) but my IG profile pic is me with my husband and kids!

Maybe you're just THAT HOT?!  laugh out loud  

Or maybe he's just interested to see who you are and what you know.  Did you make any comments on Todd's IG? Keira requested me when she was on BiP after I made one comment on the BiP IG about who was together and who was broken up etc. I presume she was curious how I knew.
Bobette
Bobette

Posts : 11092
Join date : 2016-10-10
Location : Australia <3

Back to top Go down

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by Dirty Street Pie on Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:55 pm

@Bobette wrote:
@Dirty Street Pie wrote:@Bobette I'd agree if my profile pic was a bikini shot (or maybe not laugh out loud) but my IG profile pic is me with my husband and kids!

Maybe you're just THAT HOT?!  laugh out loud  

Or maybe he's just interested to see who you are and what you know.  Did you make any comments on Todd's IG?  Keira requested me when she was on BiP after I made one comment on the BiP IG about who was together and who was broken up etc.  I presume she was curious how I knew.
cantstopl cantstopl rofl  There are not enough LOLS to cover that!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2053
Join date : 2015-09-26
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by Bobette on Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:01 pm

@Dirty Street Pie giggling

@Sundy I just did an experiment - followed (then unfollowed) a whole bunch of random people and they were definitely added to my list in chronological order.

I'm wondering if it's because I only have IG on my laptop (phone is a dinosaur) so therefore use the boring old website instead of the fancy app.  

Would make sense for the app to dynamically arrange your most viewed profiles at the top of the list, while the website just adds them one at a time maybe?

Can you access IG via the website and check if your follows are in a different order to your phone?  Understand if you can't be bothered, I'm just curious.  laugh out loud

ETA:  Just Googled it. Seems the order of IG followers is a source of utter confusion, debate and detailed conspiracy theories.  dizzy Suffice to say I don't think it's safe to assume they're always chronological.
Bobette
Bobette

Posts : 11092
Join date : 2016-10-10
Location : Australia <3

Back to top Go down

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum