SELECT CONTENT

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum

Page 5 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 5 Empty Re: Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:01 pm

SCMIIW but I checked into the IG list arrangement awhile back now and from what I can recall, if you follow more than ? can't remember the number, I think it was 200 they will not be in chronological. If you follow less than that number the last person you follow will be at the top of your list or it's the other way around, I'll google it.

Sleuthing contestants who have public IG have helped because once you find one public account, and they are home from filming, sometimes the last person they follow is another contestant which hasn't been uncovered yet.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 5 Empty Re: Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:06 pm

Sorry for the double post, but there are many other comments with different examples, very confusing.

Instagram orders the “follower” and “following” lists in two different ways based on your account size.

If you follow or are followed by up to 200 friends the accounts will be displayed by alphabetical order of the Instagram name, not username.

If you have more than 200 following or followers, then Instagram will order the list anti-chronologically. The usernames appearing are the top would be the last ones to have followed you. Equally, the usernames at the top of your “following” list are the last people you have followed.

It is however important to note that it is most certainly not ordered based on how many interactions you have with each follower. For example, liking, commenting and DMing a certain follower won’t make them appear higher in your “follower” list.

https://www.quora.com/How-are-follower-list-on-Instagram-ordered

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:38 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:LOL, I started following Todd tonight, and one of his mates has just requested to follow me laugh out loud I presume it's a friend anyway, as it's someone Todd follows, who's not on the show

Snap. Doesn’t take them long hey cantstopl
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:47 pm

Maybe my IG is the anomaly. It doesn’t follow any of these orders. I have over 100 followers and follow over 200. Top of my list is Osher followed by Britt?!?!? Weird. Maybe just continue on as you were. I will check my pc later
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:03 pm

IG followings are in order of follows for desktop version. The IG app isn't. When I check follows, I check on desktop version for accuracy.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:43 pm

I noticed that the editor for NW mag Karina followed Todd's bestie Matt and liked his video pic of them singing from July 25/26 that Agent posted upthread. She started following Todd's friend Matt too!

Makes me think she is lurking on this thread and saw what was posted here. I am just waiting for her to write something about it and will know for sure she saw it here first  Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 5 4256136633

How sweet is Todd. I saw he liked everyone's posts and just seems so nice - the real kind of nice not the faux-nice like Charlie.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:25 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:IG followings are in order of follows for desktop version. The IG app isn't. When I check follows, I check on desktop version for accuracy.

Thanks for clarifying @AllAboutLove.  Looks like not having the phone app might be useful for one thing then. Hugesmile

Sundy wrote:Maybe my IG is the anomaly. It doesn’t follow any of these orders. I have over 100 followers and follow over 200. Top of my list is Osher followed by Britt?!?!?  Weird. Maybe just continue on as you were. I will check my pc later

@Sundy, as part of my voyage down the IG rabbit hole yesterday I learned that some people are convinced your followers are arranged in the order that THOSE PEOPLE interact with your profile! So it's possible Osher is stalking you.  Just sayin'.  Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 5 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:30 pm

@Bobette yes

From this article, Todd turned down Love Island to go on Ali's season. Likes bad girls. Will ditch Ali if she's not keen (@Bobette if you liked Todd before you may love him forever just based on that alone laugh out loud )

Todd, 26, Sales Rep, WA

"I love the bad girls"

"I am single because I keep choosing the wrong people," Todd tells NW. "I think I have a complex where I choose the 'bad girl'."

And while Ali is the exact opposite of a traditional "bad girl", Todd definitely has a lot to offer the Bachelorette in the future.

"I have very noble values and I'm a devoted partner," he says. "I am impartial about having my own children, so I'm 100 per cent open to it. But I do want to eventually foster children." Aww!

Todd also turned down the offer for Love Island for a crack at love with Ali – but if she's not keen, he'll ditch her!

"If Ali was forthcoming in saying she didn't see a future with me, I think I wouldn't wait for the rose ceremony. I'd just go," Todd says.
https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/the-bachelorette-australia/bachelorette-australia-2018-contestants-51458
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:35 pm

Interesting interesting.  I'd like it more if he said "If I'm not keen, I'll ditch her", rather than "if she's not keen, I'll ditch her" but good to know he thinks ditching her is an option either way.  laugh out loud

Thinking back to the pics we got of Todd & Ali's car date, I said at the time I didn't see much chemistry from either of them so I'm wondering if the "not keen" quote might be foreshadowing.

I don't know how legit these pre-show interviews are though.  Seems they're part of the TPTB script/storyboard for each guy, but it's always interesting to see what picture they are trying to paint.

Seems to me that Todd will get a golden edit and I'm fine with that - haven't seen anything yet to make me think he's anything other than a nice guy and the franchise certainly needs more of them.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:01 pm

Good catch on him saying if "SHE" is not keen. So I take it he is keen and given Todd following Ali on IG adds to that.

Todd being keen but it not being reciprocated is giving me Richie, Cam, Matty J vibes of heartbreak and unrequited love. Basically the best edit to get as a setup for fan favorite and/or next lead :yes:

I am good with that if so and hope they really go OTT for Prince Charming in their edit of heartbreak so he gets more fans. Don't let me down now TPTB laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:26 pm

Just thought that Todd also shows "right reasons" when he says if Ali doesn't see a future with him he'd leave. 

So he is there for her and the relationship and not just for the show.  

I like that. TPTB really better not let me down. Give him the edit the fans will clamor for. Thank you much laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:19 am

Naaww and all BUT isn't it a bit early to be coming out with such personal stuff? Don't make me get all suspect emoji on you now Todd Suspect

'It's one of my biggest regrets': The Bachelorette's 'knight in shining armour' Todd King reveals his devastating family tragedy

While he's undoubtedly hoping he turns out to be Ali Oetjen's knight in shining armour on the new season of The Bachelorette, the truth is Todd King could have used a hero himself.

In an interview with TV Week magazine on Monday, the 26-year-old sales rep spoke about his heartbreaking family tragedy, revealing two of his sisters died before he even had a chance to meet them.

'It's one of my biggest regrets,' he told the publication.

Todd said the devastating passing of his sisters, just years apart, occurred before he was born, and he said it made his mum fiercely protective of him.

He said special occasions are especially hard for his mother.

It will always affect her, and it does hurt to see her at Christmas and on their birthdays,' he added.

'They're never forgotten.'
Describing himself as a 'mummy's boy', Todd is the youngest and only male in his family, having grown up with three older sisters.

He said he was basically a human 'Cabbage Patch doll' for his sisters when he was younger.

'It was all dresses, makeup... I think that's why I'm more of a feminine type of bloke,' he admitted.

I do like an effeminate men though so I'll let it slide. laugh out loud  This bit stuck out re: Ali's "slow burn" inferences.  Definite F2 potential IMO.

And while he's open to finding love with Ali, 32, on The Bachelorette, Todd says he's not expecting lightning to strike the first time he meets her.

'I believe love takes time to develop. You can be in lust or infatuated, but love is a bond that develops over time,' he told tenplay.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum

+11
Wendy123
sprout
Popcorn For All
LoveDovez
Idlemess
Dirty Street Pie
Sundy
Agent99
AllAboutLove
Bobette
GuardianAngel