SELECT CONTENT

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum

Page 7 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bodyguard - Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 7 Empty Re: Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:27 am

Todd: The human aphrodisiac. laugh out loud  :sprinklehearts
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

bodyguard - Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 7 Empty Re: Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:37 am

@Bobette :yes: he is!

Bringing these here to bless his thread and our eyes  bodyguard - Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 7 1f60d

AllAboutLove wrote:HIS FACE  bodyguard - Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 7 1f60d bodyguard - Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 7 1f60d 

UM WOW!

Bobette wrote:Ali = All of us right now.   bodyguard - Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 7 1f60d  bodyguard - Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 7 1f60d bodyguard - Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 7 1f60d

Source

I mean, come on.
AllAboutLove wrote:
Bobette wrote:

Source

Reminds me of Lee with the donkey laugh out loud They've pushed Todd so much pre-show they like him  :yes:

Bobette wrote:
Source

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:38 am

I can watch this over and over bodyguard - Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 7 4256136633 bodyguard - Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 7 1f60d
AllAboutLove wrote:
Bobette wrote:Not sure how I'm going to get through a whole season of Todd - even the tweets are giving me hot flushes.  laugh out loud

Source
OMG I just watched the clip  beatingheart  

What a beautiful man and beautiful soul.

He's amazing. Better than I thought he'd be and I thought he'd be tops

Ugh! That whole intro.. the music... Todd saying he hopes this works out to be Ali and his fairytale

Todd's heart is going to break! sad Move over MattyJ)

Todd's voice sounds like the voice at FRC saying 'goodbye' ?!!!  bodyguard - Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 7 2262203523
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:56 pm

sign heart
AllAboutLove wrote:TV Week stating that Todd "is the knight in shining amour that Australia deserves"!  And "our dream contestant" :yes: Full steam ahead on the Todd train (choo choo!)

Todd is the knight in shining armour Australia deserves

Not only did Todd dress up as a knight in shining armour to impress Ali, but he also stuck it out in gloriously awkward fashion.

Watching Todd struggle to get in to the limo wearing his armour, and then watching him awkwardly wait in costume, has to be the highlight of the night. Not to mention, the hilarious squeaky sound he made with each step.

Bravo, Todd. Bravo!

Todd is our dream contestant.
https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/the-bachelorette-australia/bachelorette-australia-2018-premiere-recap-51733

AllAboutLove wrote:Todd's IG post ( laugh out loud the hashtag)

toddgking I went in with my heart on my plastic sleeve And wearing that silly suit just to make you laugh was all worth it  #constantwedgie #thebacheloretteau
bodyguard - Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 7 42434851_281986972655501_4001742384497859504_nbodyguard - Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 7 43191804_1463048187173099_4789785851630701409_n
https://www.instagram.com/toddgking/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BoxGI8zFaQD/?taken-by=toddgking
PINKHEART
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:10 pm

bodyguard - Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 7 HtZG6rN

Source

bodyguard - Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 7 Xft0KwG

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:34 am

@Bobette love his friends and Osher's head on one laugh out loud

I looked up the outfits for the men from the first ep and it said that Todd's armour is his own! He brought his own costume laugh out loud It's too adorable.

Todd really seems lovely and well-liked by other contestants too. Brendan who left said Todd was impressive and I find it sweet how Todd is always one to like everyone's posts. He just seems like a kind soul and caring soul. It's refreshing to watch someone like that PINKHEART
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:57 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette love his friends and Osher's head on one laugh out loud

I looked up the outfits for the men from the first ep and it said that Todd's armour is his own! He brought his own costume laugh out loud It's too adorable.

Todd really seems lovely and well-liked by other contestants too. Brendan who left said Todd was impressive and I find it sweet how Todd is always one to like everyone's posts. He just seems like a kind soul and caring soul. It's refreshing to watch someone like that PINKHEART

Good to hear that he appears genuine.  In the episode thread, my take on his night one impression was to pan his costume appearance. Actually thought it was a producer idea. I like him more now

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:16 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette love his friends and Osher's head on one laugh out loud

That's so nice to know that a guy that went home said that about Todd. At his age he could come off as not so nice ( Here's looking at you Paddy ) but he seems like he is gonna be really nice... Nice to look at also laugh out loud
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:35 pm

Todd was looking extra pretty last night.  PINKHEART  

IMO he is not remotely Ali's usual type - she seems to go for darker hair and more scruffy/masculine body shape/features.  IMO this is reflected in her choice of first dates (Charlie ep 1 and presumably, Robb ep 3 and Taite in ep 4).  

If Todd goes far - which I think he will - IMO that was a producer decision, which makes me think they do potentially have him in mind for next Lead, or at the very least that they recognise how popular he is likely to be with viewers.

bodyguard - Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 7 VeNiHEr

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:29 pm

Bobette wrote:bodyguard - Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 7 HtZG6rN

Source

bodyguard - Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 7 Xft0KwG

Source

Hahhaha you found what I was going to send to you the other day. Great minds think alike
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:35 pm

@Sundy thumbsup

Todd's friends seem to be making LOT of friend requests.  I wonder if they're doing some pre-emptive casting research of their own for his season.   Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:36 pm

He really was looking dreamy  bodyguard - Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 7 1f60d  He has a sexy vibe about him and is more mature esp for his age compared to Matty J or Richie who were more big kid acting and would act out for attention. With Todd he has a presence. It's not put on either, it's effortless. It's all better because he seems so nice and genuine too and something the cast that left said about Todd that he is genuine and can see going far so they definitely saw something in him night one. 

HELLO INDEED  bodyguard - Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 7 1f525  bodyguard - Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 7 1f525  bodyguard - Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 7 1f525 

Bobette wrote:HELLO

Source

toddgking Showing up uninvited and wreaking havoc  I got rowdy then rowdy got me #gatecrasher #bodyguard #millsandboon #thebacheloretteau
bodyguard - Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 7 43549447_292074761644097_9189447612616404341_n
bodyguard - Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 7 42748834_339969646570745_5009672024964670258_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/Boz1va6lF9v/?taken-by=toddgking
https://www.instagram.com/toddgking

bodyguard - Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 7 43079348_1072748936233401_4142605660261220424_n
https://www.instagram.com/romanceanz/

Credit: @Romance.com.au

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum

+11
Wendy123
sprout
Popcorn For All
LoveDovez
Idlemess
Dirty Street Pie
Sundy
Agent99
AllAboutLove
Bobette
GuardianAngel