SELECT CONTENT

Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:04 am

Bobette wrote:@GuardianAngel, Thank you for the contestant threads.  Please may we have threads for these guys too? (Feel free to change their nicknames laugh out loud)

Champagne Gladiator

Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  X7T17XECharlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  NSP-6319

Source for all: HERE

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:06 am

Uh hello and yes please Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  1f525  Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  1f525  Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  1f525  looks like he stepped out of GQ he is hot!

Here he is on GD with kids (parenting challenge) 19 July.

He deserves a better nickname... all I see is Hot Man who could be your baby daddy (that's too long but you get the gist laugh out loud ) 

Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  NSP-7213  Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  NSP-7196

source source (lots more pics of him)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:33 am

he does look a whole lot better than that gladiator outfit Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  1f60d i see a little lee in him -ia yummm
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:45 am

IA he really does! Yummy men yes please Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  4256136633

This is cute! From looking at the bts pics it is a pic right after they have given each other a high-five. Seemed to spend a lot of time together on that GD.

Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  NSP-6913
source

This is him in the pink jacket (color scheme conveniently matches with Ali) on the GD meeting Ali's friends so if matrix timestamps are correct then he is on quite a few dates (haven't seen SD yet however?)

Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  AGF-4352Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  AGF-4246
source
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:23 pm

He does absolutely nothing for me at all.  laugh out loud  Feel free to change his name - I was only going by the few pics available at the time.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:22 am

I think this is him?? His name is Charlie - f1 or next bach imo 

https://www.who.com.au/bachelorette-2018-cast-instagram-accounts?category=The_Bachelorette

Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  D2512310
Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  0d268e10
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:37 am

Well done @LeapofFaith!  

As I said on the other thread, IMO he won't be F1 as he was featured too prominently in the preview.

Definite Top 4 contender though IMO :yes:
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:45 am

Charlie Newling
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
31, Male

About Me

Easy going, fun, energetic guy who is currently travelling asia solo before i head to dubai in search of work.

I love a good laugh, intelligent conversation and really enjoy fitness and the gym.
Can cook, clean and everything inbetween.

Very social and really get a buzz out of meeting new people and making friends.
Surfing and snowboarding is a passion of mine and anything to do with water or the sea.

Why I’m on Couchsurfing

I am coming to the end of my travels and looking to settle in dubai for a few years after i find work. Couch surfing seems a great way to meet new people, make friends and unlock opertunities in an area unknown to me and help as a stepping stone towards creating a new life abroad.

Source

Doesn't really sound like someone wanting to settle in Oz - contradiction to what he says when he meets Ali in the preview? Suspect

Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  BLPG5NR
Source

In their first meeting on the red carpet in episode 1, the 31-year-old puts his heart on his sleeve when he tells Ali he wants to find true love and start a family.

Charlie even gave Ali a handmade journal that she can use on her Bachelorette journey, with a note from him on the first page.

The note reads: “As we spend time together I hope to have my name written on each and every page, but at the end of each day at least I know, I’ll always have this one.”
Source

Hey I just realised I got the first three letters of his name right when I gave him the nickname. Must be psychic. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:47 am

LeapofFaith wrote:I think this is him?? His name is Charlie - f1 or next bach imo 

https://www.who.com.au/bachelorette-2018-cast-instagram-accounts?category=The_Bachelorette

Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  D2512310
Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  0d268e10

Yes that's him! He's been my pre-season F1 pick: BTS good BL, prominent in promo like past F1s other than intruder Stu who couldn't be, early media about him (I noticed even DM used his promo entrance as a thumbnail for one of their articles), Ticks all the boxes for possible F1 :yes: imo

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:58 am

Bobette wrote:Well done @LeapofFaith!  

As I said on the other thread, IMO he won't be F1 as he was featured too prominently in the preview.

Definite Top 4 contender though IMO :yes:

The fact that he is featured prominently in promo is even more likely he could be F1 rather than less likely considering past Bette AU F1s Lee and Sasha were both heavily featured in promos for Georgia and Sam Frost's seasons (only reason Sophie's F1 Stu wasn't because he was an intruder). 

Past F1s were also heavily focused on in media pre-season too. Early media for both Lee and Sasha (one could count Stu too with how much media he had despite him not being on the show yet laugh out loud ) is a very F1-like sign for BetteAU. That media is focused on Charlie already is a pro-F1 sign imo especially them knowing his IG and saying will update the list later laugh out loud 

So while I definitely think Charlie is in F4 and I can see him being F1 (only one in BTS pics I saw as possible F1).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:08 am

Well it wouldn't be the first time I've been wrong but he seems a bit too *perfect* to me.  Says all the things Ali would want to hear in the preview but not sure how that meshes with a guy who seems like he had very recent plans to flit off to Dubai. no idea

He does look a LOT like her ex though.  dizzy
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:00 am

Bobette wrote:Well it wouldn't be the first time I've been wrong but he seems a bit too *perfect* to me.  Says all the things Ali would want to hear in the preview but not sure how that meshes with a guy who seems like he had very recent plans to flit off to Dubai. no idea

He does look a LOT like her ex though.  dizzy

Regarding his plans being "very recent", I checked the site and it says on the page that he hasn't logged in over a year so I don't think it means much for him currently and his goals may have changed from over a year ago. 

Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  42627560_10215283706679824_1341884041107865600_n
source

What I notice more for sleuthing possible F1 (or at least a contender) is how he's being promoted as possibly the one for the lead/ready for marriage/relationship etc. BetteAU F1s are always framed as being "ready" and looking for true love and could be the " the one" (both Lee and Sasha were written as being "the one" - always was a keyword and sleuthed for past seasons). 

TPTB like to make the male F1s look like they're ready for marriage, etc and it could be Charles is telling the truth or it could be he is saying what Ali wants to hear, acting too perfect and feeding lines etc (if so, hey that DOES make him perfect for her if that's how she is and ott herself laugh out loud ) 

Either way, I don't think being featured too prominently in promos is the reason why Charles won't be F1 when past F1s (other than intruder Stu) were featured very heavily in promos and pre-season media. That's the least reason imo and TPTB could want to make it super obvious again like they did with past seasons (even with Lee they posted "Meet Lee" before the season started like they have with Charlie on tenplay Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  4256136633). It won't surprise me at all if they are super obvious pre-season again like with Sam and Georgia's season and then viewers forget as the season starts and by finale questioning everything  when it was all given away in the beginning laugh out loud 

Seems to me if there's a pattern of past F1s being featured heavily pre-season in promos and media that the pattern may very likely continue (even lookalike F1s to exes/relatives/etc could be a thing again too laugh out loud ). Will await to see if Sportsbet has Charlie in the F1 spot or not. If not then they are highlighting for bach lead possibly since they seem to like to alternate with returnees or someone new/celeb recently. 

Is Charlie the one for Ali?

The Bachelorette Australia is about to kick off with Ali Oetjen at the helm, and it looks like we already have a front-runner in Sydney builder Charlie.

In their first meeting on the red carpet in episode 1, the 31-year-old puts his heart on his sleeve when he tells Ali he wants to find true love and start a family.

Charlie even gave Ali a handmade journal that she can use on her Bachelorette journey, with a note from him on the first page.

The note reads: “As we spend time together I hope to have my name written on each and every page, but at the end of each day at least I know, I’ll always have this one.”

Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Xac20cc98aa63b6aec2bfb46b6d1fa3570eebcabc.jpg.pagespeed.ic.7HiWMUC0Km 
https://www.who.com.au/bachelorette-australia-2018-charlie-newling?category=The_Bachelorette

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:39 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
Dirty Street Pie
Sprite
Storybook
Bobette
LeapofFaith