SELECT CONTENT

Bill Goldsmith - Silver Hair Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bill Goldsmith - Silver Hair Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bill Goldsmith - Silver Hair Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:40 pm

@Bobette woohoo! Spot on sleuthing that he'd be there yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bill Goldsmith - Silver Hair Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bill Goldsmith - Silver Hair Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:45 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette woohoo! Spot on sleuthing that he'd be there yes

thumbsup I'll be interested to see how they handle his exit interview. Pre-recorded or green screen?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:55 pm

@Bobette yeah we speculated likely green screen or radio interviews. They may have pre-recorded some too. DM releasing the bts pics makes me think they got the go ahead Bill Goldsmith - Silver Hair Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:18 am

Bobette wrote:
Popcorn For All wrote:The comments about Bill, well, I am always cautious when I read comments like that online, especially if they came from just one or two people as we know there are exes who don't want to take responsibility for their mistakes and find easier to blame the other party. For most of what I have seeb online he seems well liked and some comments of people who know him are very positive. I am looking forward to seeing him on BIP for IMO that is going to reveal a bit more of his personality.

That's what I love about Paradise - there's so much filming time that people can't maintain a fake persona for long so you get a much more accurate idea of who they really are.  

I prefer Bach/ette for sleuthing, but from a straight up viewer point of view, I really enjoy Paradise.  :yes:

I agree Bobette in that sleuthing The Bachelor and The Bachelorette is very diverting; well, I haven't sleuthed that long but I can see why is more interesting sleuthing those two shows than BIP. I did follow carefully BIP but all the inside drama is difficult to determine. I also enjoyed it more, wasn't it on Sundays and Mondays? That made it fun Smiley I also think that BIP is more organic and let us see who really gets along with everyone and who is perceived negatively by most. I can only hope to see more stable couples than those we saw during the first season. BTW,  I think this may work better as Ali's men haven't been out long enough to try to hook up or meet with the girls so that is going to be a bit more real in terms of how they start building relationships and start conversations Smiley :yes: :yes: :yes:

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bill Goldsmith - Silver Hair Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+4
Bobette
Agent99
AllAboutLove
GuardianAngel
8 posters