Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Page 16 of 46 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 31 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Post by Chgohighlife on Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:To be fair, they have asked her about kids on her podcast , jade/carlys podcast and other podcast and she said she wouldn't be mad if she got pregnant tomorrow and they asked oh you don't use any protection and she said sometimes we do, sometimes we don't.
I personally don't like to discuss this stuff, just wanted to clear it as someone who listens to her podcasts.

That makes more sense to me. IMO condoms are not serious birth control. If you feel like rolling the dice, they’re a good option. Otherwise, they block disease, not babies and Kaitlyn knows that. IMO, Women seriously trying to prevent pregnancy use the alternatives she’s used up until now when she realized this clown will not marry her unless she does something drastic, LOL. JMO

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:32 am

Oh my lanta, what is this?? Condoms are 98-99% effective when used correctly.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

#jash #boothstowe #Jo^3
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife on Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Oh my lanta, what is this?? Condoms are 98-99% effective when used correctly.

Here is what I believe and there are numerous reputable studies that support these statistics if you do the research. https://www.health.com/birth-control/birth-control-ranked-effectiveness

Kaitlyn is running a known risk with the usual ulterior motive, IMO.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM on Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Oh my lanta, what is this?? Condoms are 98-99% effective when used correctly.

Here is what I believe and there are numerous reputable studies that support these statistics if you do the research. https://www.health.com/birth-control/birth-control-ranked-effectiveness

Kaitlyn & Shawn* bc y'know it takes two to tango and stuff.
ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife on Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Two to tango, yes. However, his track record for keeping his commitment and being the other half of this team is starting to look shady/shaky and I’m not a believer in getting pregnant when all else is failing. I’m old fashioned in that regard, marriage before baby carriage. :yes: JMO

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy on Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Two to tango, yes. However, his track record for keeping his commitment and being the other half of this team is starting to look shady/shaky and I’m not a believer in getting pregnant when all else is failing. I’m old fashioned in that regard, marriage before baby carriage. :yes: JMO

Ummmm.... well good thing they are using condoms then, where in theory the dude is in control? laugh out loud no idea It’s not like Kaitlyn is skipping pills secretly here. Like LOLZ. If it’s a condom malfunction, that’s probably on Shawnie. l
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:49 am

Or, one of the oldest tricks in the books....
Poke holes in them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife on Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:55 am

Stone_Hedge wrote:Or, one of the oldest tricks in the books....
Poke holes in them.
Yes or, collect and inseminate, after, artificially. 

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless on Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:30 am

Even that article says "Condoms when used well, work well". The only reason they fail is because a lot of people are irresponsible and super casual with them, or straight up use them incorrectly. That is not the condom's fault, but skews the statistics. If you're not an idiot, they work fine.
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:44 am

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I’m still trying to collect my jaw from the ground so my hands were occupied.

Anyway, Shawn and Kait are definitely still together. She’s been liking stuff about them, including their proposal and a fan being upset on the speculation that they’re dunzo city.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

#jash #boothstowe #Jo^3
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife on Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:41 pm

Ee Es mindless wrote:

Even that article says "Condoms when used well, work well". The only reason they fail is because a lot of people are irresponsible and super casual with them, or straight up use them incorrectly. That is not the condom's fault, but skews the statistics. If you're not an idiot, they work fine.
Well, IMO an unmarried woman in an uncertain relationship relying on condoms for birth control IS an idiot so, agree to disagree. 
We both have more fun things to discuss, I’m sure.  handwave

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria on Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:23 pm

Well, she's not pregnant yet so somehow that idiot has been able to figure out the sophisticated technology used in condoms!
Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 46 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 31 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum