Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Page 17 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva on Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:08 pm

Lol. That hit my funny one.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
RIP my little one. I will miss you. 
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33089

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife on Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Well, she's not pregnant yet so somehow that idiot has been able to figure out the sophisticated technology used in condoms!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Not much of a miracle when you’re in two different countries now and you’ve spent most of the past three years on the pill. This little experiment has no long term practice that proves anything. Kaitlyn herself said sometimes they use condoms and sometimes they don’t which is common practice for risk takers. Her TMI should not be our disagreement so again, agree to disagree.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by yana_bach on Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:41 pm

A good friend of mine got pregnant while using a condom, so accidents definitely happen. But if you're in a commited relationship where kids are part of the plan anyway, I can definitely see why they would only rely on condoms. For me, there were some not so nice side effects from the pill, so even though we're not trying to have another baby, I'm not taking the pill, because it wouldn't be the end of the world if I got pregnant. I guess it's the same with K&S?
yana_bach

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry on Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I was going to mention that. Sometimes your body just doesn't agree with hormonal BC. Condoms seem sufficient if you're already committed and want kids together (which I believe they both do whether or not they marry). JMO,
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:25 pm

He says they’re together most of the day and time yet Kaitlyn says he doesn’t pay her any attention anymore. Their relationship perspectives are freaking fascinating imo.

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:He says they’re together most of the day and time yet Kaitlyn says he doesn’t pay her any attention anymore. Their relationship perspectives are freaking fascinating imo.

If they can't even agree on this, it does not bode well for the long term IMO.
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq on Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:45 pm

Maybe Kaitlyn feels like she can "force his hand" with marriage if she gets pregnant. Her other option is waiting until he has to marry her, so she can stay in the US.
Neither of these options are great in my opinion. I have 2 aunts who were pregnant when they got married (they are both divorced now). I also have a cousin who married her boyfriend after she had their 2 kids (they are divorced now as well). I hope that Shawn actually wants to get married because that is what he wants to do rather than feeling like he has to. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette on Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:23 pm

I guess I should have been more specific in my last post. Kait never said they were using birth control. She said they were using protection. She said that she tried hormonal contraceptives, but they made her feel terrible both mentally and physically, so they were using condoms. And I don't think she would've tried more permanent methods if they thought they might want children in the near future. I have never gotten any impression from her that she'd ever try to trap him with an unplanned pregnancy. She's fully aware of how difficult motherhood can be since all of her friends and her sister have children, and she often refers to moms as superheroes....so I seriously doubt she'd ever want to be a single mom.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife on Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I guess I should have been more specific in my last post.  Kait never said they were using birth control.  She said they were using protection.  She said that she tried hormonal contraceptives, but they made her feel terrible both mentally and physically, so they were using condoms.  And I don't think she would've tried more permanent methods if they thought they might want children in the near future. I have never gotten any impression from her that she'd ever try to trap him with an unplanned pregnancy.  She's fully aware of how difficult motherhood can be since all of her friends and her sister have children, and she often refers to moms as superheroes....so I seriously doubt she'd ever want to be a single mom.  

When you factor in her statement about sometimes they use condoms and sometimes they don’t, the whole logic you’re attributing to her, the thought process, the not trying to trap him...fails. I know it takes two to tango but we’ve all lived long enough to know that’s not the point.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy on Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:16 pm

I’m fairly certain Shawn is aware if he is or isn’t wearing a condom, and is thus a willing participant in whatever they are trying, or not trying to accomplish here. Not like a huge Kaitlyn fan or whatever, but the notion she’s trying to “trick” Shawn into commitment through a calculated oops, gives me a case of the “wtf, is this 1950?” Like come on.
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife on Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I’m fairly certain Shawn is aware if he is or isn’t wearing a condom, and is thus a willing participant in whatever they are trying, or not trying to accomplish here. Not like a huge Kaitlyn fan or whatever, but the notion she’s trying to “trick” Shawn into commitment through a calculated oops, gives me a case of the “wtf, is this 1950?” Like come on.

If Kaitlyn wants to play games, that’s her choice. Bottom line, a man who promised to marry her theee years ago, has not. You’re right. It’s not 1950 and today’s divorce and single parent statistics prove it.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy on Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:28 pm

Yeah, not 1950 anymore, and thank goodness for that!

We clearly have a long azz way to go though. 2018, not looking too good.
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum