SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Page 32 of 73 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 52 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Post by sosleepy Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:42 pm

When is she going to Italy? Is she choosing Italy instead of going back to Nashville at the end of the month?

Cause not a good sign.. code blue, code blue, Boothstowe is coding.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Post by Mozhi1 Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:46 pm

@sosleepy She is not choosing Italy over Nashville, she was supposed to go back to nashville first week of Sep (she commented back to someone asking a few weeks ago). She is going to Italy this Friday for a few days and then Nashville i think (because she said bye to her parents in Canada last night)

Mozhi1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:00 pm

Lol a few days? Flight in cheap seats is like 600 bucks. Nice detour.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mozhi1 Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:10 pm

@Kashathediva She mentioned she had an opportunity to go to Italy, so i'm thinking maybe a brand is sponsoring her , or they got an affordable flight... I know she is working on her wine label as well so maybe it has something to do with that too

Mozhi1

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:14 pm

I don't know. It didn't look all that smoky where she was, but let's pretend smoke was ruining her vacation with her family....instead of going home early to her beloved Doodlebug that she misses like crazy, she'd rather go to romantic Italy with a friend? This is all very sad. And as much as I wanted them to work, I agree with @Boshem that she would be better off finding someone with interests that match her own, but she seems to be completely in love with Shawn anyway.

Now, to throw a wrench in things: If you go to Kait's IG sticky titled 'Doodle' and scroll through, you'll find a private IG that Shawn sent to Kait on May 25 while she was in Vancouver working on her scrunchie line. It's a photo of Doodle with a wine bottle and in front of the bottle is a sign saying "Happy Wine Day. We miss you." This is the kind of sweet gesture that takes time. Shawn had to get the sign to stand up, get Doodle to stand still, etc. But he put in the effort. So what changed two months later? She took off the ring. So it was either something that really bothered him or it just put their different needs and desires into focus and he decided to bail. Pure speculation on my part.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:15 pm

I don’t think she’s paying for the Italy flight either and it’s a sponsored thing, not that she’s necessarily avoiding going back to Nash at the designated time.

I do think it’s funny, not in a ha ha but more of an ironic/cringe way, that she’s posting all this stuff with fans to get a rise out of Shawn but it’s not working because he literally doesn’t give a flying fig and has seemingly no idea what’s even going on. Wonder if he even remembers he has a gf at this point?

Last edited by Alanna on Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:17 pm; edited 2 times in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:16 pm

In her instastory it sounded like they were complaining about the smoke in BC (wildfires all over the PNW make being outside absolutely miserable right now, it’s the worst I’ve seen myself). Her friend suggested they go to Italy for the rest of her vacation instead of sitting around in the bad air. It seems like it was a silly spur of the moment suggestion and she decided to take her up on it.

Of course she could’ve elected to go back to Nashville early? Unless it’s a legal issue, I don’t know if she’s required to spend a certain number of days outside the US, nor do I care enough to spend time googling it.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:18 pm

There she goes again mentioning what Shawn doesn't like.

Just because she likes to drink wine it sounds like a negative towards Shawn because he doesn't like it. Maybe he doesn't like it when she drinks.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:23 pm

@Mozhi1 I hope she is getting paid. Six hundred bucks to and from and nonstop is pretty darn cheap and that’s coach. That is about as affordable as you can get.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Mozhi1 Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:36 pm

@GuardianAngel If you read the comment , it wasn't negative towards shawn at all. Someone commented that she should not go to italy because its for lovers and she should go with the love of her life not friend. She replied that shawn doesn't enjoy Italy as much as hers.

@crunchette Its crazy smokey in BC... danger level is 10 , its awful

Mozhi1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:39 pm

affraid can’t imagine not loving Italy. We go in spring. Every day is a count down for us.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by maya213 Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:54 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:There she goes again mentioning what Shawn doesn't like.

Just because she likes to drink wine it sounds like a negative towards Shawn because he doesn't like it. Maybe he doesn't like it when she drinks.  

I read it more as an excuse for him not to travel with her than negative talk about Shawn. But, TBH, it doesn't sound like a good reason to me since there are so many things to do in Italy beside drinking wine1

maya213

Female Posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 73 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 52 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

+68
FMG2015
veg_out
Pattycake92
Idlemess
sparkler