SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Page 44 of 73 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 58 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Post by notarose Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:04 pm

Just curious. When did either post a pic/vid on SM of just the 2 of them doing something together?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Post by aviej Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:01 pm

Curious... for a couple that is no longer under contract, do they still have to get authorization from TPTB on when they make a breakup announcement? This does not look like a couple who is trying to make it work. You'd first have to be in the same state for that to happen. All JMO. But very sad for a couple that has been together for as long as they have.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:17 pm

@notarose off the top of my head I believe it was Canadian Thanksgiving, Oct 6th weekend. It was mentioned here or a pic posted from her IG.

Yesterday she had some sort of meltdown on IG. Just from what I read here. Those actions are the things that are going to stir the pot again and again and again, which she does over and over. Then she took it down and because she didn't want people to jump to conclusions.

IMHO if she's dealing with stress anxiety whatever, get help from the professionals, and stop playing IG games with the followers. If she wants to help others, do it in the right frame of mind. She seems so wacky and all over the place.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:33 pm

^She reposted the deleted story from two days ago in which she mentions Shawn.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:48 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@notarose off the top of my head I believe it was Canadian Thanksgiving, Oct 6th weekend. It was mentioned here or a pic posted from her IG.

Yesterday she had some sort of meltdown on IG. Just from what I read here. Those actions are the things that are going to stir the pot again and again and again, which she does over and over. Then she took it down and because she didn't want people to jump to conclusions.

IMHO if she's dealing with stress anxiety whatever, get help from the professionals, and stop playing IG games with the followers. If she wants to help others, do it in the right frame of mind. She seems so wacky and all over the place.

Just curious, but I wonder if she is on hormones to try to get pregnant? I had a friend who was on them and became a total whack job during that time. She hated what it was doing to her and took herself off.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:17 pm

aviej wrote:^She reposted the deleted story from two days ago in which she mentions Shawn.

What did she say in the IG story in reference to Shawn?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:46 pm

@jojo47 Shawn basically switched a neon sign saying "off the vine" from one wall in their house to another wall and she thanked him for it.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:54 am

aviej wrote:@jojo47 Shawn basically switched a neon sign saying "off the vine" from one wall in their house to another wall and she thanked him for it.

Thank you! I saw that story today as well. I thought maybe there was another one & missed it.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:08 pm

aviej wrote:@jojo47 Shawn basically switched a neon sign saying "off the vine" from one wall in their house to another wall and she thanked him for it.

Seriously? She had to post that? She couldn't just thank him in person and leave it at that? no no

I get posting stuff when you actually do something worthwhile, interesting, exciting, business related, but these people just get more and more ridiculous...and I'm not just referring to these two. Pretty soon they will be posting their bathroom schedules a la Sheldon Cooper.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:53 pm

notarose wrote:Just curious. When did either post a pic/vid on SM of just the 2 of them doing something together?

When she came back from Italy last month, they worked out, went out to dinner and a Luke Bryan concert. He was also there when they had Canadian TGiving at their house a few weeks ago. Now seems like they are doing their own things, yet obviously still living together. He put up a sign for her in her podcast room of their house.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 44 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 44 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 44 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 44 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:05 pm

Maybe their set up is “living together not just “in a rel laugh out loud” since many are speculating they are might be on  “break on their rel “ and they just maintained the friendship relationship, after all they are together for years and for sure Kaitlyn won’t give up this rel without a big fight laugh out loud. I would say even these two are still living together you cannot say nothing is off. It is obvious the lack of togetherness. Before Kaitlyn’s ig stories they seem to hang out together and doing couple stuff . She is always including him. Not necessarily he should be on her ig stories all the time . But they used to do that before . She is bringing him as her date if there are events that she is attendinglike  friends wedding or whatever special event . She used to be included him all the time but again as they said they are busy but any couples who are busy they can work it out and balance their time. Jmo .

Last edited by lovebites8727 on Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 44 Eb97c9
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 44 9zt107Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 44 XgicucKaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 44 Oaw2uvKaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 44 2pqw5k8Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 44 30szzauKaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 44 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Mozhi1 Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:08 pm

@Sprite I'm sure she thanked him in person as well. She wanted to give credit and some recognition to the sign company that sent her the sign(she tagged the sign company). She also thanked shawn for installing it. It was more like touring her podcast room with finally installed sign.

Mozhi1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 73 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 58 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

+68
FMG2015
veg_out
Pattycake92
Idlemess
sparkler