SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Page 45 of 73 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 59 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 45 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Post by Mozhi1 Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:14 pm

@lovebites8727 We don't know what is actually going on and its all assumptions. Shawn started a big business that requires him to be at his job from 5am-8pm ... Of course, he won't be on her IG stories because he is simply not home and he also shouldn't expect kaitlyn to stay at home and not travel or go see her family and friends. Its a huge change for their relationship , we can't simply compare it to when shawn was home all the time and didn't have a "real" job. Time will tell and hope they both choose what is best for them.

Mozhi1

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 45 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Post by Aria Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:28 pm

This reminds me of every couple thread weeks or months before the breakup announcement, in which people start going "well, hey, maybe Shawn really is just super busy! Maybe them never being together is just a fun coincidence! Maybe she's sad all the time for some totally other unrelated reason!". When history has shown that approximately 100% of the time, social media is king and, when things look bad, they are bad. 

But, hey, maybe K/S will be the first couple ever to break that pattern. This would be the biggest (and loveliest) twist ever, if everything was actually a-okay and Shawn is secretely planning a super romantic proposal as we speak and they'll get married in 2019 and end this never-ending Bachelorette wedding drought. But, more than likely, I think a breakup is near-ish. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:42 pm

I agree with Aria 100%. it may be something that fans are psychologically blocking, but I think the writing is on the wall. Also, at what point does a new business cease being a new business? At what point would he not need to be there from 5am-8pm? What measuring stick are we going to use to to justify whether his business is still new or not? Fact of the matter is, life happens. You can't just pause one aspect of your life to let another thrive. It doesn't work that way. You have to balance. And if you cannot balance, something suffers. And in this case, it's the relationship, IMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Mozhi1 Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:28 pm

@aviej I mean his business is not really successful just yet. If you follow him and his business account, you can totally see that they are like maybe 20 people that regularly attend classes and many of their classes have only 2,3 people. He really made a big decision opening a gym by himself and putting so much money in it, i hope it works out for him. Also, you are absolutely right about balancing and if you can't balance something else will 100% suffer.

Mozhi1

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:16 am

aviej wrote:I agree with Aria 100%. it may be something that fans are psychologically blocking, but I think the writing is on the wall. Also, at what point does a new business cease being a new business? At what point would he not need to be there from 5am-8pm? What measuring stick are we going to use to to justify whether his business is still new or not? Fact of the matter is, life happens. You can't just pause one aspect of your life to let another thrive. It doesn't work that way. You have to balance. And if you cannot balance, something suffers. And in this case, it's the relationship, IMO.
@aviej
In my experience, a new business can struggle for a long time, years, usually- especially a business as competitive as a gym or, personal trainer. New doctors, lawyers, accountants, plumbers, electricians...anything that is a business or a profession vs. a nine to five can require MOST of your time for quite some time. It’s irresponsible to exhaust savings or take out big loans and then not put in the time, IMO. 

Only Kaitlyn and Shawn know what’s really going on between them and how much of their reduction in time together is truly because of his business. Maybe she is not the woman to support Shawn in this effort. Maybe she prefers a house husband type who spends most of his time with her and makes very little money or effort doing other things without her. Some women prefer that and that’s who he was, in the past - so this is a big change. Or, maybe he wants to be anyplace but at home with her and work is the perfect excuse. I suspect Kaitlyn already knows what’s really going on but, doesn’t want to accept it or do anything about it except passive aggressive complaining which will greatly exacerbate everything and get us all off this merry go round as soon as Shawn figures out how to extricate himself without making himself the villain and negatively impacting his brand/business. All JMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:23 pm

Right now I don't see Shawn ending this yet. He is so busy and gone all the time and no doubt whether intentionally or not maybe using her name and their relationship to help his business. What matters in my opinion is Kaitlyn and how long she is fine with the current status quo of their relationship. If she is ever unhappy enough to end it then it will end if she is happy or too scared or whatever to end it, their relationship will continue in whatever form it currently exists. All my opinion.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:54 pm

I hope she leaves him and never looks back. It’s obvious imo that she’s ready and wants to be a mom, have a home to decorate and have a family of her own. OTOH, he’s not ready, doesn’t want to, etc etc whatever, who knows, who cares. It’s best for everyone to get what they want, which for Shawn is probably a LTR forever and for Kaitlyn a husband and kids. She’s reminding me of Jillian in wanting those things but not having a SO to pursue them with.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:27 pm

Meh in my opinion: Shawn seems doesn’t care much this rel at the moment. Not sure what is exactly going on with him. He seems really not into this rel like he used to be. Him, because he is so busy with his new business venture and away for business trip promotion blah blah . To me this is all BS. I don’t care other people or fans buying it. Doesn’t matter . I am not buying it. First of all  before this new business goes public he knew what he is going to expect for sure Kaitlyn knew and expect he will get busy. He just cannot let this business to affect his time on this rel. what I am seeing here is if their rel still like they used to be . Why they keep travelling by themselves like when one is home . The other is away . Like even when they are both home they hardly see each other . Instead Shawn always his attention to his business . Yes this is a new business . I get that.But you can’t just do that . Yes she has podcast job which she does travelling too.But mostly she goes home immediately as long she doesn’t have any events to attend or whatsoever. She goes home , she’s with tucker . Spending time with him. No idea how they are inside their place if they cannot even spending much time together laugh out loud. They must be good at it or Kaitlyn doesn’t care if Shawn does his own thing but I wish she just stop posting about how she feels on her ig stories . Like what she said she doesn’t want the audience to speculate . No matter what she is going through . She needs to keep it private period . Don’t ask audience to jump on you and speculate . Yes, this rel is not happy right now.But I have a feeling it maybe add the situation after Kaitlyn returned the engagement ring to him . Maybe Shawn what Kaitlyn asking for him is too much that marriage is not really important to him all along and returning back that engagement just add more pressure on him and this is what is going on . Just an opinion of course.  Anyway , he is home  being busy of his  new business for sure and she is away spending time with friends family in Washington . Okay then laugh out loud. For sure these two are just not in a happy place now but I don’t think we will hear a break up announcement soon. Kaitlyn will keep this rel and hold on to it as long that she can. IMO.

Last edited by lovebites8727 on Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:37 pm; edited 4 times in total

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 45 Eb97c9
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 45 9zt107Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 45 XgicucKaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 45 Oaw2uvKaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 45 2pqw5k8Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 45 30szzauKaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 45 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:31 pm

IF they do break up or on the verge of breaking up, I, a non fan, would feel sad and sorry. I can only ask WHY? Even though I don’t follow them, I only read what’s posted here occasionally, they seemed to be solid and happy together, then things took wrong turns in July? When she returned the ring? IF she wants a romantis proposal, IF Shawn loved her enough, why couldn’t he give her what she wants? SMH.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:42 pm

I think this issue has been in the background for a while but Kaitlyn was able to ignore because a) he was crazy obsessed with her, so she never had to deal with insecurity in the relationship and just figured that of course he was committed to her, b) it had only been 1, then 2, then 2.5 years, which doesn't sound THAT long to wait for a proposal  and c) most her friends were single back then, but now they're mostly married with kids or almost married and I think it just hits her much more now.  

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:32 pm

I may be way off base since I don't follow them closely, but from what I DID see, I got the impression that they were big partiers/drinkers. Then it seemed Shawn kinda backed off that and got more serious about fitness. If she still wanted the party lifestyle and he didn't, there you go, they lost that camaraderie. imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:20 am

I’m officially bored. Someone wake me up when the People break up announcement hits.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 73 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 59 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

+68
FMG2015
veg_out
Pattycake92
Idlemess
sparkler