Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Page 6 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Post by sosleepy on Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Truly, I’ve never rooted for this couple but, if Shawn just opened a new hands on business, a gym - which is a business that makes the kind of demands like a law or medical office or hair salon or other PERSONAL service - why on earth is Kaitlyn in Canada?? For a month? Why isn’t she at home helping him through this difficult start up period which by the way can last several years, not just a few weeks. IMO, He doesn’t have time to leave now. This is make or break. She should not be missing her dog because she should be home. What am I missing? Adults adapt. If she doesn’t understand a change in lifestyle, she better not ever have a baby. If she wants to follow her routine and be in Canada, then fine but STFU. JMO

I can’t even believe how much I’m sitting here defending Kaitlyn right now, cause I also find her whiny, and selfish, and entitled. Immature. But, this post basically ignores the five billion things she’s done to support Shawn. She’s the one who left her country and uprooted her life. She supported him through City Strong, she supported him with his triathalon. She became healthier with her eating and (I think) even became vegetarian for him. She’s been patient and willing to play by his rules for three damn years; that they didn’t need to get married right away, and the “engagement” just meant commitment, not like actual wedding planning. She, for the most part, lives in his world, plays by his rules, and has given up and supported him a ton. It’s been 3 years. That’s not a ton of time, but for someone in her mid 30s who wants kids, who uprooted her life, and started the relationship with an engagement ring and the understanding this was gonna end up a marriage, three years is an eternity. I’d be over it too, tbh.
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose on Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:01 am

Courtney Dober said he and Lily obtained a special entertainment visa arranged by the franchise for a 1 year duration because of their WG appearance. This leads me to conclude that one was arranged for Kaitlyn as well but hers was likely the max of 3 years. Her visa would have begun once paid as Bette.
This type of visa doesn’t have a # of days in country clause but it does require the individual to have proof of ongoing sufficient work in the entertainment field.. There are 2 kinds of entertainment visas.
Source
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 on Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:11 am

I have no issue with K wanting to get married nor Shawn not wanting to marry yet (if that is fact). Those are real life issues/dynamics. I do have issue with this seemingly sensitive topic being discussed on podcasts. You think that doesn’t piss Shawn off? I wonder how often they fight about that? JMO
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:14 am

I don’t think they fight about that because Shawn has been on her podcast like 6-7 times himself and doesn’t seem to care how open she is. I’m sure there’s enough stuff to fight about without that being thrown into the mix laugh out loud
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej on Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Legally Kaitlyn can't just stay, she's Canadian. She risks getting banned from going to the US for 10 years (happened to an acquaintance just last week!). This is serious.

However, Kaitlyn can say they're having issues because she's neglected and feels ignored and that they don't see each other, but if Shawn wasn't avoiding wedding talk like the plague, I assume the distance would be more bearable. It's the fact that he apparently doesn't want to marry her that makes all their issues probably worse. JMO.

It doesn't matter how annoying people find Kaitlyn IMO. Shawn can spend half a year training for a triathlon, and months (not to mention $$$$) opening a gym. A wedding can be planned in less time, for less money, and planned entirely by someone else (looking at Des and recently Tenley). Shawn literally can just get a suit. I call BS on his busy schedule.
Agreed. People make time for things that are priority in their lives. And clearly, a wedding/marriage is not priority right now, and hasn't been for the last three years, IMO.
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:27 am

Imo a wedding not being a priority for him wouldn’t be so hard to swallow if Kaitlyn was a priority herself for him. Awww well. I’m holding out for Kaitlyn and Kevin W. He’s totally another Shawn imo and he’s Canadian. Man, I switch allegiances scary fast laugh out loud laugh out loud
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by havadrpepper on Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:42 am

Didn't Shawn go with her during her stint on Broadway last November/December?
havadrpepper

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 on Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:01 pm

I don’t know if this is true or not . RS said this to someone who asked for the tv wedding thing and he said this to Kaitlyn and Shawn.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana on Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:05 pm

This is Benlo all over again jmo and as a fan of Ben and Lauren (at the time of their split), my heart goes out to Kaitlyn & Shawn and their fans.

I’ve been thinking for weeks the break up is happening and wouldn’t be surprised to see a announcement soon after Becca’s finale

JMO
Diana

Female Posts : 7886

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife on Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Legally Kaitlyn can't just stay, she's Canadian. She risks getting banned from going to the US for 10 years (happened to an acquaintance just last week!). This is serious.

However, Kaitlyn can say they're having issues because she's neglected and feels ignored and that they don't see each other, but if Shawn wasn't avoiding wedding talk like the plague, I assume the distance would be more bearable. It's the fact that he apparently doesn't want to marry her that makes all their issues probably worse. JMO.

It doesn't matter how annoying people find Kaitlyn IMO. Shawn can spend half a year training for a triathlon, and months (not to mention $$$$) opening a gym. A wedding can be planned in less time, for less money, and planned entirely by someone else (looking at Des and recently Tenley). Shawn literally can just get a suit. I call BS on his busy schedule.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Thank you for the clarication..I completely forgot about her citizenship status and risks. By the end of her season, I felt like he wanted to win the contest, own her love and feed his alpha male ego, in that order. Nothing has changed. They may love each other but they could each do better, IMO.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM on Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Imo a wedding not being a priority for him wouldn’t be so hard to swallow if Kaitlyn was a priority herself for him. Awww well. I’m holding out for Kaitlyn and Kevin W. He’s totally another Shawn imo and he’s Canadian. Man, I switch allegiances scary fast laugh out loud laugh out loud
WooooooOW not even I'm that far gone laugh out loud. I'm still holding out hope for a classic Shawn B grand romantic gesture [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass on Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:09 pm

I refuse to believe any of that. Nobody knows anything. Except K and S.

He is busy and getting things running smoothly at his gym once that is done

Shawn will propose and they will live happily ever after.

handwave thumbsup
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum