SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Page 61 of 73 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 67 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 61 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Post by crunchette Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:51 pm

Aria wrote:I don't think he "used" Kaitlyn. I think he was genuinely in love with her and obsessed with her for a while there. I think he just fell out  of love with her. Which, IIRC, wasn't Kaitlyn's biggest fear that she mentioned on that 2-on-1 with JJ? I think if it was just the marriage issue, they probably would have fought longer, but I think he just stopped really having any interest in her. Even on their last pod together that was a while back, I felt a difference that things had changed.

IMO, he didn't use her the first 2-3 years. But I'd definitely say he was using her for the last 6 months to a year, and if Kaitlyn didn't finally get the courage to give that ring back, he'd probably string her along for another 3 years.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 61 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Post by sosleepy Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:40 pm

You know... I’m not always right about these people, or these couples, and of course I’ve been wrong.

But sometimes I’m right. I never liked Shawn. Obsessive, me-centric, angry man. That’s how I called it on the show, and lookie-here, this is who he proved himself to ultimately be. It sucks that he wasted so much of Kaitlyn’s valuable time. May he fade into obscurity and may Kaitlyn rise above and achieve Jillian/Ali/Emily level success, happiness, and peace.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:19 am

crunchette wrote:
Aria wrote:I don't think he "used" Kaitlyn. I think he was genuinely in love with her and obsessed with her for a while there. I think he just fell out  of love with her. Which, IIRC, wasn't Kaitlyn's biggest fear that she mentioned on that 2-on-1 with JJ? I think if it was just the marriage issue, they probably would have fought longer, but I think he just stopped really having any interest in her. Even on their last pod together that was a while back, I felt a difference that things had changed.

IMO, he didn't use her the first 2-3 years.  But I'd definitely say he was using her for the last 6 months to a year, and if Kaitlyn didn't finally get the courage to give that ring back, he'd probably string her along for another 3 years.  
@crunchette
IMO, giving Shawn the ring that ABC gave her was stupid. Number one, he did not buy it and number two, IMO she didn’t break their engagement. Assuming the bank owns their house, like most people - that ring is likely her most valuable asset so, I really hope she didn’t just give it to Shawn. Most of us have done stupid things during a painful breakup but, that would take the prize. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:23 am

Oh, for those that asked upthread... Byron and Mary were together for 5 years. Technically, even though there was no engagement and there was a break up in the middle, Charlie and Sarah were also together longer than Boothstowe, clocking 4 years together. Otherwise Kaitlyn and Shawn rank #3 in terms of longest engagement/relationship, without the marriage. 

If he had no intention ever getting married, honestly he should have never done the show and competed so hard. Just a nasty thing to do. He should have just backed off and let her roll the dice with TOG. Wasting nearly 4 years of a woman’s life while she is in her mid 30s is just a coward thing to do.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:27 am

@sosleepy thanks! That was me. So were Charlie and Sarah engaged? If not, then that leaves K&S as longest engagement?

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 61 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:31 am

bleuberry wrote:@sosleepy thanks! That was me. So were Charlie and Sarah engaged? If not, then that leaves K&S as longest engagement?
 Charlie and Sarah were never engaged, but Byron and Mary were! They were engaged for 5 years, so they are still the “winner” in that regard. K&S in second place if you discount Charlie and Sarah’s non-engagement/just a relationship.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:33 am

@sosleepy ohh duh. Just reread what you wrote. Cool.

I suspect there will be others who come close or pass that mark before a break up, who shall not be named in this thread laugh out loud.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:34 am

bleuberry wrote:@sosleepy ohh duh. Just reread what you wrote. Cool.

I suspect there will be others who come close or pass that mark before a break up, who shall not be named in this thread laugh out loud.

laugh out loud I guess time will tell! I do think now that buffer couple is dunzo, the heat will be turned up a notch on the next in line.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:39 am

@Chgohighlife - I apologize for my careless choice of words.  She did not give the ring to Shawn.  She simply took it off.  I don't know why anyone would think so little of her and her mental capacity to think that she'd literally give the ring to him to own OR that she'd sit around TN for 3.5 years unable to drive and wait for Shawn to haul her around everywhere.  She might be stupid for believing Shawn's lies for this long, but she's not that stupid.

ETA: I have strong reasons to believe that she was in fact the one to pull the plug. To each his own.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:44 am

I'm surprised the official announcement came so fast. I was thinking they'll wait a few more weeks. The signs have been there fir months and months, taking off the ring screamed 'It's over'.

I'm sorry for their fans, but I'm also hoping that once Kaitlyn gets out if her funk, she'll rise from this, abd get her HEA, marriage, babies, all of it.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:51 am

Honestly let's just square up. You're not slick laugh out loud

via GIPHY

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:54 am

ReneeM wrote:

Honestly let's just square up. You're not slick laugh out loud

via GIPHY

rotfl

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 73 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 67 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

+68
FMG2015
veg_out
Pattycake92
Idlemess
sparkler