SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Page 9 of 73 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 41 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Post by everly Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:42 pm

I think Shawn's Dad has also been with his gf for 10 years now with no marriage in sight. He seems really close with his Dad and perhaps this is the type of setup Shawn wants in a relationship as well.

everly

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Post by Aria Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:53 pm

Yeah, I don't know what happened with his parents' marriage/divorce, but apparently it was such a terrible disaster that it's turned both him and his father off from marriage. I do think he wants exactly that, just to be with Kaitlyn forever and have lots of babies and all, but never make it official. Which is fine and that works for lots of people, but clearly Kaitlyn does seem to want the paperwork. And he seems like a dumb dumb who doesn't seem to really get that, given that every single interview he gives he's confused about why this is even an issue.  IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:13 pm

havadrpepper wrote:Honestly, Shawn probably should talk to Ryan and Kaitlyn should talk to Trista.  Ryan still had time for the wife and kids along with working a full time job during his training.  Trista and Ryan have not had a perfect marriage... communication was a big thing for them but they have worked hard to make it work.  Trista is still his # 1 supporter in all this. She was right there when he went for American Ninja tryouts just a few months ago.

Honestly, off topic, but T/R are still the OG GOATS to me, and kind of under appreciated for what they accomplished and how they single handedly gave this dumb a$$ franchise some merit and probably kept it afloat in early times. To this day, they are still the only couple I super loved that got married. laugh out loud laugh out loud Oh well, there is always next year. Ha duh
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:20 pm

Back to Shawn and Kaitlyn. What a daft doucher. He can’t be serious, right? Honestly, that interview is not only so totally not even on the same page as Kaitlyn, but like not even in the same chapter or even the same novel. This isn’t ending well, guys. If you are a fan, my sincerest condolenences. As someone who has been there, done that... my suggestion is to come to terms now. laugh out loud As for me, I’m just here for the dramz. But dang, I do feel badly for Kaitlyn with this man child. He should just let her go and go marry the gym and his calorie tracker already and be done with it.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:26 pm

sosleepy wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:Honestly, Shawn probably should talk to Ryan and Kaitlyn should talk to Trista.  Ryan still had time for the wife and kids along with working a full time job during his training.  Trista and Ryan have not had a perfect marriage... communication was a big thing for them but they have worked hard to make it work.  Trista is still his # 1 supporter in all this. She was right there when he went for American Ninja tryouts just a few months ago.

Honestly, off topic, but T/R are still the OG GOATS to me, and kind of under appreciated for what they accomplished and how they single handedly gave this dumb a$$ franchise some merit and probably kept it afloat in early times. To this day, they are still the only couple I super loved that got married. laugh out loud laugh out loud Oh well, there is always next year. Ha duh

They are the super couple in my eye! Trista was really smart to pick Ryan, IMO. And she’s lucky Ryan was so sincere, genuine and cute!

Back to KnS... I am not a fan of Kaitlyn, but I will be sad ( mostly for their fans’ sake) if they really break up after the three solid years. But, it’s so fun to read this thread for the past few days! 2pop

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:27 pm

sosleepy wrote:Back to Shawn and Kaitlyn. What a daft doucher. He can’t be serious, right? Honestly, that interview is not only so totally not even on the same page as Kaitlyn, but like not even in the same chapter or even the same novel. This isn’t ending well, guys. If you are a fan, my sincerest condolenences. As someone who has been there, done that... my suggestion is to come to terms now. laugh out loud As for me, I’m just here for the dramz. But dang, I do feel badly for Kaitlyn with this man child. He should just let her go and go marry the gym and his calorie tracker already and be done with it.
I’m already freaking over it!! Seriously Shawn is just too much. I think I’m so interested and fascinated by all this because I’m legit ptsd’ing about my ex who I thought was “the one.” And he was alllllllmost there with me too except he needed to finish residency first and needed to establish his career and we needed to be together x amount of time before anything too serious and then y needed to happen but no worries, after y, we need to achieve z-goal, but then, we’d totally be ready Rolling Eyes 

He’s still not ready for anything serious last I heard, 5 years after we broke up.

Best wishes, Shawn. handwave

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:28 pm

They're not even in the same library at this point. 

And, I'm just enjoying the drama at this point. This probably makes me cynical AF, but if I don't see a wedding in 2 years, I just assume the couple is probably not going to make it. So I've been low-key expecting this for a while. I'd love to be proven wrong, as it's always cool with twu luv wins over and all that, but this franchise is fairly predictable and history keeps repeating itself. I'm just mad I got over my Shawn hate and grew to love them as a couple for nothing! IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:34 pm

Taking aside the obvious quote - “no rush to get married,” the “we are just having fun” and “we take it day by day” are super ominous quotes. DOA.

@aria I totally agree girl. With this franchise, If I don’t see the wedding in under two years, I shelve you alongside Charlie and Sarah and Byron and Mary. Nice go at it, thanks for playing, and bye. In Bachelor world, when you commit, you commit out the gate. So like no worries, there is always Arie and Lauren’s wedding to look forward to. Fml. laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

@Alanna yeah girl, I can see why you are PTSDing! So glad you found someone worth it!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:39 pm

sosleepy wrote:Taking aside the obvious quote - “no rush to get married,” the “we are just having fun” and “we take it day by day” are super ominous quotes. DOA.

@aria I totally agree girl. With this franchise, If I don’t see the wedding in under two years, I shelve you alongside Charlie and Sarah and Byron and Mary. Nice go at it, thanks for playing, and bye. In Bachelor world, when you commit, you commit out the gate. So like no worries, there is always Arie and Lauren’s wedding to look forward to. Fml. laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

@Alanna yeah girl, I can see why you are PTSDing! So glad you found someone worth it!
Right, didn’t want to admit it to myself laugh out loud since I like all 3 of our active Ette couples but I’m leaning towards both of your lines of thinking now. What is it with this franchise?? Man.

Totally agree that taking it day by day is code for DOA. He must know it even if he isn’t admitting it to himself imo.

And thanks for the kind words! I’ve actually forgotten about it mostly until I read this clown’s interview and it all came flooding back. Barf.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:37 pm

I remember Bryan of my current fav couple in one interview, said something like now the franchise has four successful  (Arie and Lauren included )  couples, the news is not who’s going to get married first but who’s going to break up first (paraphrasing). He’s probably joking but I hope it will not comr true.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:40 pm

sdmom wrote:I remember Bryan of my current fav couple in one interview, said something like now the franchise has four successful  (Arie and Lauren included )  couples, the news is not who’s going to get married first but who’s going to break up first (paraphrasing). He’s probably joking but I hope it will not comr true.

Tbh, the only marriages I’d bet on happening right now are Jared and Ashley, and Arie and Lauren. In that order. I think most of us can agree Boothstowe is a lost cause at this point. The longer Jo^3 and RnB drag things out, the less confidence I have in them as well. If you get married after the 18 month mark in Bachelor World, you are a huge exception to the rule. Basically it’s never happened in 17 years. Jared and Ashley are different. A total anomaly with an * by their names.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:43 pm

What a lot of BS.

If I hear that their schedules are jam packed one more time I am going to   Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 9 1838857674

If you really wanted to get married, you would find the time. Trip to Vegas for a couple of days and it's done.

Last edited by Sprite on Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 73 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 41 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

+68
FMG2015
veg_out
Pattycake92
Idlemess
sparkler