SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:14 pm

Only problem with the countdown is it is set for the wrong time... 8 a.m. instead of 8 p.m.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:09 pm

@Doats Thanks! I tried to get it to stick to each page, but it won't work and I didn't have time to continue playing with it.

@havadrpepper Thanks! I didn't realize it was military time! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:10 pm

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 VQlRpNHykwjVGtQT
The Bachelorette @BacheloretteABC
Who will get his heart broken? #TheBachelorette pic.twitter.com/uiLRhIFxnD
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Djt6fjKU8AAXagl
The final two. #TheBacheloretteFinale pic.twitter.com/jTWglDsPmX
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 JBDW8obBKYiEzwIp
We're dolphinately excited for #TheBacheloretteFinale! pic.twitter.com/Ec4cSusVjg
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:16 pm

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 DjxcCKCWwAIoqkf
The sun is setting for someone on #TheBacheloretteFinale, but whom? pic.twitter.com/MGlDQf0WiP
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Dj1qzLeXsAAaOXi
From first meetings to the final two, we loved getting to know Blake and Garrett! #TheBacheloretteFinale pic.twitter.com/hCaeUAqbNu
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GypsySarah Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:13 pm

I’m sorry to hear ratings are down this season. Even if I don’t like who the lead chooses, I still watch to keep this show on the air. IMO, people are down on Garrett because of his SM likes. There once was an old joke... “What kind of wood doesn’t float?” “Natalie Wood.” This came out right after she died mysteriously. If SM was around then, I’m sure that would’ve made the rounds. Does that make the people who laughed at it, murderers? If people make sexual innuendo jokes, are they perverts?  Drinking jokes, drunkards and potential drunk drivers?
These are examples of bad taste, but typically do not lead into anything remotely resembling a crime. All IMO, of course!
I’m ready to watch the finale!
GypsySarah
GypsySarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:19 pm

I personally don’t care ratings are down. It’s not going to affect next season imo, except if they think drama stirs ratings then poor next lead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:20 pm

Ratings really aren't down from Rachel's season. They're averaging about the same. Both seasons are significantly down from Jojo's and Kaitlyn's and, of course, Arie's was significantly down from Nick's and Ben's. Time will tell if this has just been an off year for the show, because of the leads, or if this downward trend will continue regardless of the lead.

I also don't think Garrett's likes have really affected his popularity, as he has about the same followers as Blake. 

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:30 pm

Just saw in Instagram ... Becca said something about waiting for her Jon Snow ( don’t know how to link ) I googled it and he’s a Game of Thrones character ... I don’t watch the show ... is Garrett a “Jon Snow”? Why this reference for him?

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:32 pm

GypsySarah wrote:I’m sorry to hear ratings are down this season. Even if I don’t like who the lead chooses, I still watch to keep this show on the air. IMO, people are down on Garrett because of his SM likes. There once was an old joke... “What kind of wood doesn’t float?” “Natalie Wood.” This came out right after she died mysteriously. If SM was around then, I’m sure that would’ve made the rounds. Does that make the people who laughed at it, murderers? If people make sexual innuendo jokes, are they perverts?  Drinking jokes, drunkards and potential drunk drivers?
These are examples of bad taste, but typically do not lead into anything remotely resembling a crime. All IMO, of course!

IMO ... your examples of bad taste minimize the seriousness of the moral wrongs that Garrett seems to associate himself with.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:03 pm

[quote="northernviewer"]
GypsySarah wrote:I’m sorry to hear ratings are down this season. Even if I don’t like who the lead chooses, I still watch to keep this show on the air. IMO, people are down on Garrett because of his SM likes. There once was an old joke... “What kind of wood doesn’t float?” “Natalie Wood.” This came out right after she died mysteriously. If SM was around then, I’m sure that would’ve made the rounds. Does that make the people who laughed at it, murderers? If people make sexual innuendo jokes, are they perverts?  Drinking jokes, drunkards and potential drunk drivers?

IMO ... your examples of bad taste minimize the seriousness of the moral wrongs that Garrett seems to associate himself with.[/quote

Totally agree. And because of these likes I question B&G’s compatibility in the long term.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:14 pm

northernviewer wrote:Just saw in Instagram ... Becca said something about waiting for her Jon Snow  ( don’t know how to link ) I googled it and he’s a Game of Thrones character ... I don’t watch the show ... is Garrett a “Jon Snow”?  Why this reference for him?

IMO it's just a reference because her fave show is GOT (she has referenced a few things on her SM in the past to the show)...and i am assuming she just loves the character Jon Snow (i know i do and no one is like a Jon Snow to me Hugesmile he is just a dream man in my eyes) Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 1f60d
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:12 pm

northernviewer wrote:

IMO ... your examples of bad taste minimize the seriousness of the moral wrongs that Garrett seems to associate himself with.

I have seen references to the sm "likes" he made, but I haven't really seen the content of those except for the one about throwing a child over the wall. I haven't wanted to ask since it has been such a hotly debated issue, and I did look for them but got the idea they had been removed or unliked. Is it possible to easily locate them, or can someone tell me the gist of each?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+29
Chgohighlife
Ash2214
philphan
northernviewer
Aria
GypsySarah
mercieme
missnana
LeapofFaith
nannymargie
FLChica