SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:08 pm

Astrobach wrote:Poor girl...’ » prepare to provide the true facts «  ..days later...? «  Please be patient »  It takes a minute to show your phone and all the texts received. She is delusional and thinks people are as stupid ( or more ) than she is...she is digging herself even deeper. :crazed

It takes time to photoshop her own fake retort.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:14 pm

@albean99 I'm not sure what you mean. Which links?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:01 am

I also cant help reading it like that too. Watched the final 2 eps after the scandal broke so for me I was looking for clues as to what was going on for her. Sthg about how she was the whole way ws not screaming In Love to me, and I ws so excited to see Jordan in love & rooting for him that I wsnt paying as much attention to Jennas actions.
I am watching this story closely as its going to be interesting to see how this proof & truth comes about. If she's dug herself a deeper hole then its gonna get real messy. Wdnt be surprised to see the other guy going public with more accusations. If this guy is, in Jennas version, a vindictive ex or stalker even, then he's not gonna stop at this if he faked such damning texts, its so elaborate he wd presumably be out for her to lose her 'good' name no matter what. I am finding it hard to believe someone wd go to such lengths. But we shall see what happens next!

Astrobach wrote:Except I don’t think she even knows what truthful is anymore. She seems to live in her own world and is wearing all these masks and act out pretend personas that are hiding her true - most likely very hurt - core. The sad thing is that everything sort of makes sense now, looking back at her behavior, body language, ditziness and probably ‘ under the influence’ reactions on BIP,. She didn’t really look ‘in love ‘ at all, ( even though she relish the attention) and was so nervous the whole time and the more Jordan was fighting for her and letting her know how serious he felt, I was reading her as ‘ OH S$&*’ this is more than I expected, what do I do now? ‘ and she didn’t have the conscience or the guts to end it with him, or even to say, that she wanted to slow down a bit. The fact that she was so freaking nervous’ for the photo shoot..and the wedding dress, it was too real and she forced herself to go through it, to save face and go with the more financially profitable storyline. Who doesn’t like a couple in love? Proof is there right now on SM... tons of people are still rooting for their ‘ love stories’ ...even after all this. It’s all pretty crazy. MO

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:26 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@albean99 I'm not sure what you mean. Which links?
These Instagram links from the previous page. The 1st one is Indonesian and the 2nd one is Serbian. The last part of the links makes it a different language. ?hl=id and ?hl=sr 

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty by GuardianAngel on Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:30 pm

Sorry for the double post. I'll put this here. This is the life of BN contestants. 

https://www.instagram.com/stories/kevin.c.wendt/?hl=id

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty by GuardianAngel on Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:08 pm

This is the longest IG story I've ever watched. Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 3308817427 But it's good! 

So glad they are having a great time in Toronto!! 

https://www.instagram.com/stories/ericbigger/?hl=sr

IG stories ericbigger

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15296

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:03 pm

@albean99 I get weird sign in page when I click those above posted IG links too.
Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 A6bafe10

Last edited by Stone_Hedge on Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:36 pm

Well that's strange. They both work for me. The first one is Kevin and company, decked out in their Sunday best in a limo, going to an event in Toronto. It's gone now.

The second one is Eric's IG but it's gone now too. It was also the group and their Toronto escapade.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:41 pm

OH!! I see it now too. My home page on my IG is in another language! eeek. When I clicked those links they look normal, but when I go to my home page on IG I had to translate it to English. I'm going to try and figure this out.

I had a f/b account take over which I successfully got back.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:48 pm

I somehow got to change it back to English, it wouldn't let me at first. I logged out and back in, and it was English. I then changed my password.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:48 pm

That's good. I'm glad I mentioned it, @GuardianAngel. Smiley

I'm not buying Jenna's proclamation of innocence. I bet there's someone other than that guy who knows if they were together.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15296

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:08 pm

albean99 wrote:That's good. I'm glad I mentioned it, @GuardianAngel. Smiley

I'm not buying Jenna's proclamation of innocence. I bet there's someone other than that guy who knows if they were together.

I'm sure that sugar daddy wasn't the first. No doubt there are others that could share a story or two.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:10 pm

Well, it’s been over a week and no “Justice” seeking for Jenna. Guess twinkies were hard to find for her defense . RS is not sweating this out so guess her threats were empty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:32 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:Well, it’s been over a week and no “Justice” seeking for Jenna. Guess twinkies were hard to find for her defense . RS is not sweating this out so guess her threats were empty.

Sometimes it just takes a long time to find the truth. Look how long OJ has been searching for Nicole & Ron's killer. Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 2498057887

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 614

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
Brill
Ayana
Aria
mindless
Sprite