SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:29 pm

RS said that he just recorded a 40 minute podcast with Jordan and he's posting it in the next half hour or so.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:36 pm

Boy, you just can’t make these things up. Jenna saying she’ll look for a way to break up Jordan and make him look bad, then it turns on her exactly as she planned it. Oh the drama! @kashathediva, so I guess they both got their’s . Karma lives :yes:

Last edited by Stone_Hedge on Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:36 pm

That will be interesting. I wonder how honest and insightful he will be

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:44 pm

MF should have waited and he could have had Jordan as the Bachelor. Not that I think he is looking for love any more than Colton, but at least he isn't a boring virgin! (Please note, I don't think he isn't boring because he is a virgin, I just think he is boring and happens to be a virgin.) Jordan is the king of entertaining ITM's and would have been a hoot!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:53 pm

I think Jordan is too much of a loose cannon for TPTB to handle. Just the fact that Jordan talked to RS must send a wild hair up their butts. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:18 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:I think Jordan is too much of a loose cannon for TPTB to handle. Just the fact that Jordan talked to RS must send a wild hair up their butts. giggling
Jordan is NOT stupid. IMO he is in all this for branding and realizes at his age this is his chance for all or nothing with modeling and acting. This franchise was his golden ticket ala Charlie and the chocolate factory. I believe, if I am aware of this TPTB are fully aware of it and 3 steps ahead. He is IMO a user. So glad he is out of this equation. He has treated others in his life equally or worse in life as what was reported with Jenna.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:22 pm

Eh, unless he's been engaged to someone he didn't even like and planning a wedding just for attention while sleeping with someone else, I wouldn't say he's treated people worse than Jenna. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:30 pm

Yeah, even the ex kept saying on Reddit that he was a great guy and marriage material and all that. And she said they were never in an exclusive relationship. Obviously, it was immature to disappear by telling her he was doing some random TV show and not tell her the details about the Bachelorette...but doing what Jenna did was a whole other level of manipulative and cruel. 

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:31 pm

The podcast is up now.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:37 pm

According to the girl being referenced, he was honest with her, they had just started dating, and she had nothing negative to say about him. When he was on Becca's season, he didn't even really pretend to be interested in Becca, he didn't profess to love her, proceed to get engaged to her, cheat on her, & talk smack about her all while planning a wedding with her. It's not even remotely the same thing imo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:50 pm

Oh boy! Jenna’s friend told RS Jenna was actually playing the Sugar Daddy but not Jordan. dizzy :crazed Rolling Eyes

Sure that makes things better. no no

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:04 pm

Sometimes what someone posts publicly and then realizes they should never have posted publicly, is not what someone will privately say to someone in an ongoing conversation.
The person I’m referencing truly believed something of value vs something for reality tv and branding existed.
Jordan could have contacted an Uber or taxi upon return. He contacted this person. He reassured this person what they had was real and this had been all show stuff. He never needed to contact her at all and things would have been over, way over from weeks prior. He contacted her.
Relationships succeed and they fail.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
Brill
Ayana
Aria
mindless
Sprite