SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by flojo031 Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:00 pm

Nothing against Hannah G., Caelynn or Cassie, but I have zero desire to see another 23-24 year old Bachelorette. JoJo was just okay, not exactly one of my favorites.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:23 pm

Honestly, Caelynn has always been the obvious choice from day one. She just has a Bachelorette vibe about her and she doesn't look 23 to me. I'm in the minority here, but I have zero desire to see Tayshia as the Bachelorette. The audience/fans will just tear her to bits just like they did/still do to Rachel, no thanks!!! I don't want to see her on BIP either, hopefully she will benefit from being in the F4 with a successful career in entertainment, that's really the best outcome for her IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:37 pm

i get that vibe like i did with colton...imo TPTB wanted him as bach from the beginning and i feel like they want Calelynn as bachette...
i mean i bet they begged her to stay on and not go to that pageant thingy, probably promised her the gig if not f1 - JMO
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:07 am

We‘ll see how the F3 plays out but I feel like it’s between Caelynn and Tayshia. But I was really hoping for a blonde bachelorette, it‘s been 7 years, c‘mon TPTB, it‘s time Bachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1f601

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:35 am

LeapofFaith wrote:i get that vibe like i did with colton...imo TPTB wanted him as bach from the beginning and i feel like they want Calelynn as bachette...
i mean i bet they begged her to stay on and not go to that pageant thingy, probably promised her the gig if not f1 - JMO

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if this actually happened. But just because they're setting her up for it doesn't mean she gonna get it. I mean, look at what happened with Britt, Caila and Tia. They attempted to set them up to be Bachelorettes, but unexpected events beyond their control prevented that from happening. So we'll see.

flojo031

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:59 am

flojo031 wrote:Nothing against Hannah G., Caelynn or Cassie, but I have zero desire to see another 23-24 year old Bachelorette. JoJo was just okay, not exactly one of my favorites.

I could see tptb using the age card to build up interest in someone older from a previous season as next Bette. It’s the kind of thing they do. After all, they chose a young Bach so odds always were that most or all his final 4 would be younger than him.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:47 pm

notarose wrote:
flojo031 wrote:Nothing against Hannah G., Caelynn or Cassie, but I have zero desire to see another 23-24 year old Bachelorette. JoJo was just okay, not exactly one of my favorites.

I could see tptb using the age card to build up interest in someone older from a previous season as next Bette. It’s the kind of thing they do. After all, they chose a young Bach so odds always were that most or all his final 4 would be younger than him.

Someone like Tia, perhaps? It's weird because they've done this kind of thing with past and present Bachelors (Brad, Nick, Arie), but never the Bachelorettes. Okay, so I guess you can count Emily, but she was the exception. They haven't picked a Bachelorette from a past season since. I wonder if they're going to do it again next year? Or maybe they'll dip back into Colton's top 10? question

flojo031

Back to top Go down

Post by handsanitiser Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:00 pm

Tia's got a new boyfriend though. Of course, it might not work out, but they seem suited

handsanitiser

Female Posts : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:30 pm

I'm not sure where to put this, so please move it where it belongs. I heard during the fires in CA that the house used for the Bach/ette shows burned down. If true I guess they will be searching for a new one.

Bachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:43 pm

@Brill it’s been in mentioned in several threads, but it’s ok here too!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:33 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@Brill it’s been in mentioned in several threads, but it’s ok here too!

Thanks Kasha. Smiley

Bachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:03 pm

Brill wrote:I'm not sure where to put this, so please move it where it belongs.  I heard during the fires in CA that the house used for the Bach/ette shows burned down.  If true I guess they will be searching for a new one.
There’s been different stories, but this one seems reliable since they interviewed the owner, and also a neighbor who helped put out the fire.
https://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelor-mansion-owner-marshall-haraden-confirms-mansion-is-safe-wildfire-caused-minimal-damage-24910.php

I short, the main house is intact, but a smaller building used by production was destroyed. They are currently out of water, electricity and gas, and have not moved back yet. It seems that the family were not at home or had evacuated at an early stage. Sadly, others in the area were less fortunate.

I guess we have to wait and see if the mansion can and will be used for the next Bachelorette.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
Hotmomma
Emilia23_12
sparkler
Mimi27
JMFan