Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 15 - Potential Lead - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelorette 15 - Potential Lead - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by flojo031 on Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:00 pm

Nothing against Hannah G., Caelynn or Cassie, but I have zero desire to see another 23-24 year old Bachelorette. JoJo was just okay, not exactly one of my favorites.

flojo031

Female Posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by islandchild2 on Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:23 pm

Honestly, Caelynn has always been the obvious choice from day one. She just has a Bachelorette vibe about her and she doesn't look 23 to me. I'm in the minority here, but I have zero desire to see Tayshia as the Bachelorette. The audience/fans will just tear her to bits just like they did/still do to Rachel, no thanks!!! I don't want to see her on BIP either, hopefully she will benefit from being in the F4 with a successful career in entertainment, that's really the best outcome for her IMO.

islandchild2

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith on Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:37 pm

i get that vibe like i did with colton...imo TPTB wanted him as bach from the beginning and i feel like they want Calelynn as bachette...
i mean i bet they begged her to stay on and not go to that pageant thingy, probably promised her the gig if not f1 - JMO
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by yana_bach on Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:07 am

We‘ll see how the F3 plays out but I feel like it’s between Caelynn and Tayshia. But I was really hoping for a blonde bachelorette, it‘s been 7 years, c‘mon TPTB, it‘s time
yana_bach

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 on Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:35 am

@LeapofFaith wrote:i get that vibe like i did with colton...imo TPTB wanted him as bach from the beginning and i feel like they want Calelynn as bachette...
i mean i bet they begged her to stay on and not go to that pageant thingy, probably promised her the gig if not f1 - JMO

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if this actually happened. But just because they're setting her up for it doesn't mean she gonna get it. I mean, look at what happened with Britt, Caila and Tia. They attempted to set them up to be Bachelorettes, but unexpected events beyond their control prevented that from happening. So we'll see.

flojo031

Female Posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Potential Lead - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum