SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:15 pm

Maybe Ashley's tweet put the bug in her ear. Clare liked this response,

IA someone like her has been around for awhile and would know how to play the games. I wasn't fond of her at all on JPG's season. I didn't care one way or the other when she was on BWG, I thought Benoit was into her more than she was into him. I do think it would be a good season if she was the lead, and fun to sleuth.

https://twitter.com/Clare_Crawley/likes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Doggoneit Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:18 am

Hannah B all the way!

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:41 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweetness354 Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:22 pm

Both of the Hannah’s suck. G is beyond boring & B is a annoying f’n train wreck. Hannah B is the worst option possible. Don’t like her. Tayshia I don’t think offers enough either. Good but not a standout

I don’t buy into the ridiculous questions about Caelynn. I’ve always seen her as genuine, sweet & honest. I find questions about her sincerity to be silly. Never came across as fake. She has the most interesting personality of the finalists. I think it’d be a mistake if they didn’t pick Caelynn. She’d give most interesting season as lead

Last edited by Sweetness354 on Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:36 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : FACTS VS OPINIONS)

Sweetness354

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:53 pm

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Img_3710
Is Caelynn sitting the Bachelorette seat?

my SC
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:32 pm

Caelynn is one of the fakest contestants inside and out. Hannah G is bland as heck. What would her season consist of? More horrible rapping? Guess that leaves Hannah Beast and I think she’d be a great lead because she has spunk like Kaitlyn.

All IMO!

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:48 pm

cookielover12 wrote:Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Img_3710
Is Caelynn sitting the Bachelorette seat?

my SC

For Chris Soules and JPG the next ette sat at the end. We can't compare Nick's season because Rachel wasn't at the WTA and on Arie's season, Becca wasn't at the WTA. Does anyone know where I can get a s/cap of the F4 RC? TYIA

GuardianAngel wrote:Next lead seating for the WTA

http://people.com/tv/the-bachelor-women-tell-all-recap-kelsey-talks-about-her-amazing-story/

Chris Soules

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Bachelor-1024-1

Ben - Caila was suppose to be the 'ette.

http://www.afterbuzztv.com/2016/03/07/the-bachelor-s20-nick-viall-guests-on-episode-10-afterbuzz-tv-aftershow/
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 The-Bachelor-S20-Nick-Viall-Guests-on-Episode-10

JPG

http://screenertv.com/news-features/the-bachelor-the-women-tell-all-and-lay-into-juan-pablo/

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 The-bachelor-women-tell-all-2014

Nick - F3 and the next lead Rachel, was not at the WTA. Kristina was rumoured to be in the mix for the next lead.
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 3d6968a0-ff9f-11e6-9326-9fcb1ff1675d_Screen-Shot-2017-03-02-at-4-30-38-PM

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/the-bachelor-women-tell-all-preview-liz-nick-232035617.html

Arie

Stone_Hedge wrote:Jenna is next to Marikh upper right
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 220aa910

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/video/0E5F1B1C-42F8-F3D2-1A77-AFC62AC8CF0C/embed
Statistics thread

Resized from bachenlornationabc instagram
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Captu180
https://www.instagram.com/p/BufHt5sA78P/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:16 pm

I agree with her about Kristina & Danielle but Rachel has a lot of nerve calling the women from this season catty when Nick's gals were pretty catty themselves, imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:52 pm

Funny that Kristina and Danielle are sitting together during their WTA when Kristina was rumoured for the next ette. Smiley

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:57 pm

I think they are really looking at Danielle her IG lately seems to be prompting it with many contestants commenting on her post. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by tiger Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:42 pm

I really hope they don't go with Kristina or Danielle. I didn't care for either one on Nick's season, and I kind of feel like their 15 minutes have come and gone and they just can't let go. Kristina was desperately trying to link herself to Blake Horstmann when he came off of Becca's season, and I think she's one of the thirstiest former contestants this show has. I'm sure she's pushing hard for them to make her the Bachelorette, but I don't think she's still relevant enough to be seriously considered, especially when they have girls from this season who are prettier and more recent in viewers' minds.

I don't see it being Caelynn after the edit she's gotten the past few weeks. I think they initially cast Caelynn on Colton's season with the intention of making her the Bachelorette, but that something happened and she's no longer in the running. A few episodes into this season, she and Cassie started being portrayed as the mean girls of the house who are there for the wrong reasons, which is interesting because Caelynn was one of their strongest Bachelorette candidates and Cassie wins. I think they did something to upset TPTB after filming ended and that the show decided to go in a different direction for Bachelorette.

Hannah G. doesn't seem particularly interesting, but they did show a bit more of her personality during her hometown, and I think the guys would be pretty into her looks. Does she have a job other than "influencer?" What does she bring to the table? I don't think the guys care about that as much as girls, but I do think Bachelorette needs to be more than just a pretty face, and so far, they haven't really shown us that side of Hannah.

Hannah B. would give them a crazy, dramatic season, but they edited her to look like a lunatic for the whole first half of the season, so if they go with her now they're going to have to do some serious rehab on her image. It appears that they have tried to do that with the last couple episodes, so I do think she's in the running.

I don't think Tayshia is being seriously considered, especially after the stories coming out about her basically being in a serious relationship up until she left to go on the Bachelor. She's been married, divorced, in another serious relationship, and ready to get engaged to Colton in the span of about 2-3 years, and I just don't see that being favorable when it comes to casting for Bachelorette. I guess technically she'll be considered because she finished in the top 4, but I just don't see it.
tiger
tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:13 am

whit90 wrote:I think they are really looking at Danielle her IG lately  seems to be prompting it with many contestants commenting on her post. JMO

I'm wondering about Danielle as well, ever since she did the skit with Jimmy Kimmel.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
Hotmomma
Emilia23_12
sparkler
Mimi27
JMFan