SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:45 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by kmick0890 Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:54 pm

If RS is right, I think this was the right call.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:11 pm

I was hoping it would be her or Hannah G, so I’m happy for her!
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:29 pm

*crickets*
Kidding, I have grown to like her, but who would have thought this after ep. 3? I hope she will be able to carry her season despite her insecurities.
More likable than Caelynn, more fun than Hannah G. IMO.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by sun20j2001 Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:36 pm

What have i done so bad in my life that i deserve back to back insecure terrible leads!!!!

sun20j2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:54 pm

I don't know about this - I just don't think that she's confident, articulate, and has that X-factor to lead a season. And i would rather listen to "let's do the damn thing" every day for the rest of my life than ever hear Hannah Beast roar again. I'm glad it's not Caelynn, but I won't lie, I wouldn't be mad if RS was wrong and they ended up going with Hannah G.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:00 pm

@Aria Yeah I thought I'd be happier about this because at least it isn't Caelynn but not sure that's a good enough reason to want it to be Hannah B (reminds me of everyone being happy about Becca because at least she wasn't Tia). I don't know about her being able to carry a season. Bachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 1f62c Kind of surprised by this pick honestly. I thought it would be Hannah G if they with anyone from this season. All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by sun20j2001 Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:01 pm

Aria wrote:I don't know about this - I just don't think that she's confident, articulate, and has that X-factor to lead a season. And i would rather listen to "let's do the damn thing" every day for the rest of my life than ever hear Hannah Beast roar again. I'm glad it's not Caelynn, but I won't lie, I wouldn't be mad if RS was wrong and they ended up going with Hannah G.

She has apparently been spotted by some folks on twitter in the restroom of lax this morning...so i think it may be a done deal. I just think she is not that bright.

sun20j2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:05 pm

I'm not excited at all. Imho she's dull, not very bright, and not at all charming. Can she carry a season? Usually I enjoy the Bette seasons more, than male leads, but I might pass up on this one. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:30 pm

If she can keep some of her quirky personality on the show we are good. Unfortunately I fear that will be squashed by the producers and of course editing.

ETA Fingers crossed she can also recognize her person on night one.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:46 pm

i am thrilled!

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:50 pm

I'm probably in the minority, but I think she is a decent pick for Bachelorette. I prefer to see a quirky lead over a boring one. I think she has more personality then the other Hannah...and I just can't get behind Tayshia or Caelynn.
At the end of the day, it's the guys who will bring on the drama anyway.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
Hotmomma
Emilia23_12
sparkler
Mimi27
JMFan