SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:00 pm

I have no clue have Elise makes it, she might make a good lead.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:20 pm

Just throwing it out, what about Danielle Maltby? Recently, her previous reality show boyfriend left her for another girl. Plus Jimmy Kimmel is promoting her with his skits of "The Machelor" trying to get her a "Date" with Tender and it was on again last night after the "Bachelor" when Colton was also on Kimmel. Maybe it is testing the water and drumming up support for her? It makes me wonder how Jimmy Kimmel would choose her out of all previous bachelorettes, did the Bachelor producers suggest her?

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:57 pm

Tia or Kaitlyn (if they’re single by then)

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:00 pm

I am keeping my eye on Nicole. She seems to be getting a lot of on camera time. I think they have plans for her IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:54 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I am keeping my eye on Nicole. She seems to be getting a lot of on camera time. I think they have plans for her IMHO.

Perhaps. But I don't think that she's getting the right edit for it though. I like Nicole too, and would love to see a Latina Bachelorette, but she doesn't make it far enough to be considered though. If anything, she'll probably just get a BIP invitation.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:27 pm

wishesfireworks wrote:Tia or Kaitlyn (if they’re single by then)

Please NOT Tia!!!

I have seen way more of her than I ever wanted...

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:37 pm

Doats wrote:
wishesfireworks wrote:Tia or Kaitlyn (if they’re single by then)

Please NOT Tia!!!

I have seen way more of her than I ever wanted...

Totally agree and no to Kaitlyn too !!!!!
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:57 am

I read somewhere that Tia was in a relationship. Don't know who he is or where she met him though. That's probably why TPTB didn't have her make an appearance on this season, and why Chris Harrison said " I promise you Tia will def not be on the show. no idea
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:59 am

Guest wrote:Honestly, Caelynn has always been the obvious choice from day one. She just has a Bachelorette vibe about her and she doesn't look 23 to me.  I'm in the minority here, but I have zero desire to see Tayshia as the Bachelorette. The audience/fans will just tear her to bits just like they did/still do to Rachel, no thanks!!!  I don't want to see her on BIP either, hopefully she will benefit from being in the F4 with a successful career in entertainment, that's really the best outcome for her IMO.

I don't see it at all. She isn't receiving a hugely positive SM reaction and even when she gets her date that talks about sexual assault, I don't think it is going to register with the audience. TPTB sets this early and she has a big controversy with HB coming up, so I don't think she is going to come across (she certainly isn't IMO) as America's sweetheart.

Personally, I don't see her her hype. Pretty, but 1st runner up Miss USA? Honestly shocked. She lost many pageants in VA to move to a new state and got it. It shows that having a few good days is KEY to anything.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:52 pm

Kels0012 wrote:
Guest wrote:Honestly, Caelynn has always been the obvious choice from day one. She just has a Bachelorette vibe about her and she doesn't look 23 to me.  I'm in the minority here, but I have zero desire to see Tayshia as the Bachelorette. The audience/fans will just tear her to bits just like they did/still do to Rachel, no thanks!!!  I don't want to see her on BIP either, hopefully she will benefit from being in the F4 with a successful career in entertainment, that's really the best outcome for her IMO.

I don't see it at all. She isn't receiving a hugely positive SM reaction and even when she gets her date that talks about sexual assault, I don't think it is going to register with the audience. TPTB sets this early and she has a big controversy with HB coming up, so I don't think she is going to come across (she certainly isn't IMO) as America's sweetheart.

Personally, I don't see her her hype. Pretty, but 1st runner up Miss USA? Honestly shocked. She lost many pageants in VA to move to a new state and got it. It shows that having a few good days is KEY to anything.

I completely agree with you about all of this! I mean, pre-show, almost everyone (both on here and Reddit) was convinced that Caelynn was going to be Bachelorette, but I never saw it though. And with all of the new information that's surfaced (pageant drama, social climbing tendencies, Bachelorette conversation with Cassie, etc.) plus the edit that she's been getting (similar to Britt and Caila), has me convinced now that it's definitely not going to be her. I mean, I'm sure that when her sexual assault finally comes up, she'll gain a fair share of new fans/supporters, but not enough to nab her the role. BIP will be a better fit for Caelynn anyway; her and Hannah B. can continue their feud in Mexico.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:07 am

I noticed on recap shows that some Bach alum seem to be talking up Hannah G. as someone who could make a good Bette. Most recent I heard was Alexis.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:34 pm

I’ve now listened to all my fav recap podcasts. 
The cougar den thing had a lot of play time on all the pods. Most of the podcasters are in their 30’s. Most also talked about viewer demographic - how it is changing and how the franchise needs to tap into the young viewers in order to continue to grow audience loyalty for the future. 
JMO TPTB knew they hit well having Bekah on Arie’s season which opened a public debate on age. Now they have 26 yr old Colton the inexperienced dater in a house with a labelled cougar den and a plethora of early 20’s. No doubt, the franchise is monitoring the pulse of fandom to see who will give them the best bang for their buck in ratings. 
I’m curious. I think a next Bette being 23 or 24 is a more challenging sell - would require much more PR in advance. It would, however, reflect pop culture. There have been a fair amount of people in that age range who are well known in entertainment getting engaged or married (ex: Beiber and 22 yr old Hailey). Also, the age argument becomes diluted when you have Kaitlyn who was 29 ( 3 yrs to broken engagement), Jojo who was 26 (2 yrs engaged and counting), and Rachel who was almost 32 (nearing 2 yrs engaged) - not including Becca because it’s been less than a year - saying they don’t get to know each other until the end of filming anyway and that’s when dating starts. So... does it matter, if the lengthy post show dating trend continues, how old the lead is question

Oh, and I would most definitely watch a May-December storyline. Very curious about how a relationship like that unfolds in comparison to closer in age storylines that would also be playing out. I hear about women in their early 20’s dating men in their early to mid 30’s but don’t really get it. Watchable. And how would convos between men in the house go on the topic of age? So much juicy potential.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
Hotmomma
Emilia23_12
sparkler
Mimi27
JMFan