SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dutchy23 Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:53 pm

bluwavz wrote:

The Kurhaus Hotel is in Scheveningen by the way!

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:04 pm

They must be done their 1 on 1s?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:06 pm

If Jed and Garrett round out the F4 you pretty much have a group of guys that are all similar. no no

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:12 pm

I’m hoping it’s Mike and Pete.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:15 pm

BlackHalo wrote:If Jed and Garrett round out the F4 you pretty much have a group of guys that are all similar. no no  

Tyler is a different from the other 3 IMO. I just want that FIR streak broken, it’s ridiculous IMO but hey whatever Hannah Beast wants for herself laugh out loud  I am still rooting for Peter or Mike to make F4 so we can get an older Bachie, can’t deal with another youngnion for Bachie giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:18 pm

Those 2 getting a hometown isn't surprising. I would be shock if the other two aren't Jed and Garrett. But maybe Hannah or the producers will shock me.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:22 pm

mercieme wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:If Jed and Garrett round out the F4 you pretty much have a group of guys that are all similar. no no  

Tyler is a different from the other 3 IMO. I just want that FIR streak broken, it’s ridiculous IMO but hey whatever Hannah Beast wants for herself laugh out loud  I am still rooting for Peter or Mike to make F4 so we can get an older Bachie, can’t deal with another youngnion for Bachie giggling
Exactly why I want Mike and Peter to round out the f4.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:27 pm

mercieme wrote:

I don't think young, impressionable Hannah will step outside the box at all. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:44 pm

Dutchy23 wrote:So Bachelorette is finally filming in The Netherlands. Apperently in Amsterdam last Saturday and I was in Germany! Grrrrrr. Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 1f625

Unless you know something different, here are the travelling destinations that they have been to:

Rhode Island, Inverness Scotland, and Latvia

I think what may of been a thought is Asterdam by the Bachelor.spoilers IG acct but nothing confirmed of it.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:49 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
mercieme wrote:

I don't think young, impressionable Hannah will step outside the box at all. JMO.

Well....so we get another yougnion couple if she picks Luke P (24/24 year olds per bio here) but for the love of all things good, can we get Garrett, Pete or Mike as the next Bachie pretty please? We need to get back to the Sean Lowe types geez Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 4256136633

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by RizBiz Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:25 pm

Dutchy23 wrote:So Bachelorette is finally filming in The Netherlands. Apperently in Amsterdam last Saturday and I was in Germany! Grrrrrr. Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 1f625
Check out Keukenhof if you can for tomorrow or the next day...
They are staying in Scheveningen which is really close to that attraction.
Keukenhof advertises options for filming movies, shows, etc.

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:45 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
Hotmomma
Emilia23_12
sparkler
Mimi27
JMFan