SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

womentellall - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Al Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:16 pm

sdmom wrote:Well, the post has been deleted/disappeared! Can someone fill me in?
Well there was sort of an update to it posted on reddit, so maybe the person deleted the original.

Last edited by Al on Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Al

Back to top Go down

womentellall - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:17 pm

Bachelor.spoilers seems have deleted that post on the Luke/Garrett info but has an account on reddit and updated some info she got that right now is unverified about what went down week 7. She said on reddit she would update the post on Instagram with the new info so that might be why it was deleted. She said the person knew a lot of info and even filled the Mike gap that she didn't have. First week 7 had a final 7 not 6.
First 1on1 to Jed.
Second 1on1 to Tyler. After Tyler's date Connor went home and possibly a self elimination.
Third 1on1 to Mike where he was sent home.
Group date Peter, Luke and Garrett. Peter got the first rose of that date. The drama between Luke and Garrett mostly happen during the night portion and she ultimately gave Luke the rose.

Also she said the person that gave her this info said Luke is disliked by the cast. Again this info bachelor.spoilers got after she revealed about the fight about Luke and Garrett on the last group date. A lot of this isn't verified to her liking but she wanted to share it. It may not be 100% accurate but its a pretty good theory of the week in question.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:28 pm

@sdmom.... I suspect the post was deleted because the bachelor.spoilers account owner posted an update on Reddit to clarify a few things & they stated they will update their page with more information once RS also discloses more.

Post that was deleted indicated that Luke P & Garrett got into a confrontation & based on Luke P (most likey on a GD for the last HTD rose) telling Hannah what happened, Garrett was sent home when he was already a lock for HTD before & implied that Peter got his HTD rose by default.

Here is the summary of what the bachelor.spoilers account owner posted on Reddit. Note that source of her information is someone that gave her tea that apparently they couldn’t know unless they were in the F6 or close to someone in the F6. Just posting for your info here & not saying it’s 100% correct.

1. Luke P was not liked by the cast
2. Jed got his second one on one date & secured the 1st HTD rose
3. Tyler got his second one on date on Tuesday (confirmed by pics) and that somehow Connor either was eliminated or self eliminated on Tuesday night (this part they claim they are not sure how feasible it is)
4. Mike had a one one date on Weds & was eliminated on his date
5. Peter, Luke & Garrett were on a 3 on 1 date on Thursday. Peter got  the 3rd HTD rose. Drama ensued between Garrett & Luke, then Luke got the 4th and last HTD rose.

There you have it, source of the above is the bachelor.spoilers posting on Reddit.

ETA: @smg2587... jinx... just saw your post womentellall - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:36 pm

Thanks for posting the update. If Peter wasn't just a backup F4 maybe he does have a chance.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:03 pm

mercieme wrote:
smg2587 wrote:@mercieme Yeah I rethought of that after @BlackHalo post so I edited mine. I agree with you I am not getting f1 vibes at all after what is coming out. He may still end up being it after this but this news to me is for more drama instead of a lot peoples opinions that this is to make Luke feel secure of his position.  

Yep IA.... and IMO folks that don’t sleuth like this forum does are the ones assuming Garrett being sent home based on the drama with Luke P is the same as what happened with Cassie/Kirkpatrick on Colton’s season and equals Luke P as F1.

The Bette series has plotted out differently per Auntie’s historical charts & the only thing Luke P still has in play IMHO is the FIR; the other stats are just not in his favor so far.... jmho.

I wanted to pick up on this again. I value the information we get from the bachelor.spoilers BUT, I agree it IMO does not hold the same weight as sleuthing. I look at it as receiving tips which are valuable but then vetting them to be sure. This is where I think I am less confident with some of their info.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:08 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:@BlackHalo  Hi!  I think Connor may have been sent home from Latvia and Mike was the other 1:1 date in Episode 7.  

Maybe so. It's very unclear the last guy sent home in Latvia.

Nevermind. As I read through the later info I think you are correct. I've been confused about Connor all season. I'm still unclear but leaning more to what you're saying.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:19 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:@BlackHalo  Hi!  I think Connor may have been sent home from Latvia and Mike was the other 1:1 date in Episode 7.  

Maybe so. It's very unclear the last guy sent home in Latvia.

Nevermind.  As I read through the later info I think you are correct.  I've been confused about Connor all season.  I'm still unclear but leaning more to what you're saying.

The update spoiler alleges Mike actually did get the third date so you're probably right. Connor's departure is still up in the air.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:08 pm

On another note....thanks to tea from Reddit, apparently Austin Williams was her ex boyfriend....pic from Hannah’s IG though IMO there is a way hotter pic of the two of them on Reddit, no clue where the poster got it from.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BU8Ze4ZhBdV/

I wonder if this her usual type.... time will tell laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:27 pm

Going through th last couple of post pages I have come to the unsubstantiated conclusions that while RS may have tipped Luke t be the front runner, he wasn’t. He would,have got a second 1on1 prior to HTs if he did. Bachelorettes typically give a second round to guys  they really like. Even eventual f1
Chris got 2 solo dates prior to HTs despite RS getting information that Brooks was the front runner.

ETA I don’t believe any F1 has not had 2 solo dates prior to HTD  in the recent seasons. I would guess that Luke will be f4 or f3.  From. This stat alone  I’d be surprised if he made it to f2. scratch

Which makes me wonder how he (Luke) got that label(front runner in spoilers). Possibly because he got the FiR and the (spoiler) informants assume that she must like him most because of it. JMO.

The only niggle (Small) I do  have and one of you can check up on this is that the informatin  about the 3  sure HTDs leaked before the 3on1 actually occurred. Also the 4 th potential names also leaked before. Which means Luke was guaranteed a HTD before the Frakkas and thet knew he was 100 % In regardless.

Last edited by nd4reality on Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by sun20j2001 Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:45 am

Bachelor.spoiler usually deletes post or stories when she gets it wrong but will never post a correction when she does.

sun20j2001

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:55 am

It'll be interesting to see what the drama was between Garrett and Luke that made Garrett get eliminated. Also how Hannah handles it, since she went through similar drama on Colton's season with Caeylnn. I get this feeling Luke is going to be edited like a Blake, all about Hannah, not concerned about friendships with the guys, and confident he's her f1.

Looking forward to some leaks on her HTD with Tyler, gotta say, he's kind of growing on me! laugh out loud
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:38 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
Hotmomma
Emilia23_12
sparkler
Mimi27
JMFan