SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by alwayscooking Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:01 pm

bluwavz wrote:

Wow, she looks stunning in this pic!
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:15 pm

@alwayscooking yep IA. I wonder if the pic was taken it the Netherlands due to bike in pic. Could have been during Jed’s beach date if the spoiler accounts are correct about last Monday being Jed’s date or the last group date.

@nd4reality I only became aware of the spoiler sites having so much content after Blu first posted intel from one of the sites here. From sleuthing that been done here, I think we placed both Jojo/Jordan & Becca/Garrett on SM at the same right after FRC so speculation was that they were probably F1 which also aligned with RS’s front runner spoiler. I think Andi/Josh was an easy one as well based on how active Josh’s family SM clues were. For the rest I think safe house visits were big clues and I will defer to @sdmom as she is an expert on sleuthing safehouse visits, Rachel/Bryan also had tons of clues I believe.

I do think though that the spoiler accounts including RS do get some  intel from family & friends.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:59 pm

Rachel’s season, IMO, is so fun to sleuth because of RS’ two spoilers.
I believe some sleuthing was done through PMs when the first spoiler came out. Most were so sure about Peter, but some were skeptical. After second spoiler, the watch, the safe house visits, and other clues were so obvious! Rachel herself always used the same words/phrases to describe her f1, that also gave us clues.

Let’s see if Hannah will wear some gifts (The watches for RnB, Josh’s yellow ribbon) or use certain words/phrases for her f1.

I always agree with @guardianangel, we sleuth till the end, regardless the spoilers.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:12 pm

I wasn’t referencing during season airing spoilers but rather the spoilers that leak during filming in Real time.

For example our founding member here got tipped off that 1f was the f1 almost in real time. Fact because of the timing, it seemed like the FRC was just about underway when she posted the leak (turned out that he was the only one left because Arie was already eliminated ).

I was wondering if something similar had happened recently for the last 2 seasons also.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:49 pm

@nd4reality...I didn’t watch or sleuth Colton’s season other than following postings here. For Becca’s, folks here speculated that her & F1 were on SM at the same time right after FRC. For Arie’s season, no real time clue that I recollect but will let others confirm.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:28 pm

Photos of Becca and Garrett surfaced quickly after the FRC.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:00 pm

Opal wrote:That one bachelor nation scoop instagram account isn't giving credit where credit is do. That teaser video they put up originally came from Extra TV. Here is a high quality non watermarked version of the vid.
http://extratv.com/videos/huiu-0lrorw/

Thanks for this. I was going to say that the other day when they posted the vid with their watermark on it. There was no credit given to anyone which led me to believe someone sent it to them. Go figure, we get in trouble when we don't source. dizzy

Regardless, RS usually spoils as close to real time as possible, however, for me spoilers are just back pocket information. There are years of experience here and the newer sleuths all put together, do a magnificent job!! If we don't have picture proof, example Kaitlyn, or matching pillows during SHV Bryan/Rachel, watch sleuthing in Geneva and post filming etc,  it's not over until I see the the f1 on my screen as far as sleuthing.

Roberto was discovered to be the F1 when @MiniDiva found his transfer papers with the insurance company from SC to L.A. when according to spoilers Ali chose Chris. Brad's season also was great sleuthing, when a child (Ricki's) drawing was noticed on his fridge, which was blown up by sleuthers and found to be kites. When Brad met Emily and Ricki they went kiting. Spoilers had Chantal having TG dinner with Brad's family and was suppose to be the F1. Lucky for us we know how TPTB works and their tricks. We know what happened during Des's season. Sleuthing proved it was Chris, but spoilers have a way of affecting common sense sleuthing. Garrett changed his IG bio description according to my calculations, the night/morning of the FRC, so he obviously had his phone, or someone did. IIRC someone in his family was liking spoiler comments or posted something congratulatory in nature,early morning hours after the real time FRC, something else to watch out for.

One year I found a producers picture uploading site where they posted pics of various locations for dates. F1 walking through the town, dinner in this location, F2 swimming with the sharks, and watched it all unfold before my eyes. No one told us any of that info, it was all sleuthed, along with many more examples over the years. Sleuthing is the best!!

So far to me, it doesn't make sense that Tyler is not the F1 at this point, but of course I can be totally wrong.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:06 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Opal wrote:That one bachelor nation scoop instagram account isn't giving credit where credit is do. That teaser video they put up originally came from Extra TV. Here is a high quality non watermarked version of the vid.
http://extratv.com/videos/huiu-0lrorw/

Thanks for this. I was going to say that the other day when they posted the vid with their watermark on it. There was no credit given to anyone which led me to believe someone sent it to them. Go figure, we get in trouble when we don't source. dizzy

Regardless, RS usually spoils as close to real time as possible, however, for me spoilers are just back pocket information. There are years of experience here and the newer sleuths all put together, do a magnificent job!! If we don't have picture proof, example Kaitlyn, or matching pillows during SHV Bryan/Rachel, watch sleuthing in Geneva and post filming etc,  it's not over until I see the the f1 on my screen as far as sleuthing.

Roberto was discovered to be the F1 when @MiniDiva found his transfer papers with the insurance company from SC to L.A. when according to spoilers Ali chose Chris. Brad's season also was great sleuthing, when a child (Ricki's) drawing was noticed on his fridge, which was blown up by sleuthers and found to be kites. When Brad met Emily and Ricki they went kiting. Spoilers had Chantal having TG dinner with Brad's family and was suppose to be the F1. Lucky for us we know how TPTB works and their tricks. We know what happened during Des's season. Sleuthing proved it was Chris, but spoilers have a way of affecting common sense sleuthing. Garrett changed his IG bio description according to my calculations, the night/morning of the FRC, so he obviously had his phone, or someone did. IIRC someone in his family was liking spoiler comments or posted something congratulatory in nature,early morning hours after the real time FRC, something else to watch out for.

One year I found a producers picture uploading site where they posted pics of various locations for dates. F1 walking through the town, dinner in this location, F2 swimming with the sharks, and watched it all unfold before my eyes. No one told us any of that info, it was all sleuthed, along with many more examples over the years. Sleuthing is the best!!

So far to me, it doesn't make sense that Tyler is not the F1 at this point, but of course I can be totally wrong.

Bravo, GA! And thanks for the walk down memory lane of great sleuthing! I do long for the days of only still photos from previews that had us calculating sun times and candle melting. One of the most debated sets of pics was JP vs. Ben shoe coming out of the helicopter on FRC day!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:28 pm

Yasss!!!! @guardianangel sleuthing is king indeed. You had me rofl at F2 swimming with sharks....TPTB can be real ominous in the choice of dates for the contestants...my goodness.

@luvstx.... one of the best seasons right there, love that TPTB still allowed us to see the love story despite their affinity for high drama laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sun20j2001 Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:35 pm

Im sorry but i havent seen anything that tells me tyler is the f1. A bunch of pics from public dates and making out dont automatically scream f1 to me. Especially when we don't have as MANY pics and videos of the other guys on similar dates. She could very well be doing the same with them. We really don't have much to go on..so far to come to that conclusion imo.

sun20j2001

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:03 pm

sun20j2001 wrote:Im sorry but i havent seen anything that tells me tyler is the f1. A bunch of pics from public dates and making out dont automatically scream f1 to me. Especially when we don't have as MANY pics and videos of the other guys on similar dates. She could very well be doing the same with them. We really don't have much to go on..so far to come to that conclusion imo.

@sun20j2001.... there has been other dates posted as well & also eye witness acccouts from those dates. From the Group 4 Episode GD, eye witness account had Hannah paying the most attention to Luke P & Garrett. We also saw the public dates for both Jed & Tyler. IMO Hannah seemed more into Tyler based on their Episode 4 SDs. But we do have Jed’s HTD tomorrow so we will know soon how it compares with Tyler’s. Peter is the unknown that we have not seen & very well could be a surprise but the spoiler account claim he was not in the mix until the last minute but I am not sure I buy that yet.

RS claimed Luke was the front runner just at the start of Episode 4 & some of us don’t buy it because of a few things: not having two SDs prior to HTDs, being profiled front & center in 2 promos, having friends at his HTDs to do a meet up which has not been typical for F1s historically & also comparison of the little we gleaned from his HTD pics. He could very well turn out to be F1 but we are just waiting to see more proof to validate this. It is currently by deduction that some of us have Tyler in the F1 position but ofcourse nothing is absolute until we sleuth it out fully.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:17 pm

@mercieme I can hear the Jaw's music when a contestant, typically F2 has a swim with the sharks date! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
Hotmomma
Emilia23_12
sparkler
Mimi27
JMFan