Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx on Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:21 pm

@bluwavz wrote:Credit to bachelornation.scoop: https://www.instagram.com/bachelornation.scoop/

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 78 5a679110

So they're doing FD in Tuscaloosa?!?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality on Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:59 pm

Does one of them live there ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13441

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl on Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:28 pm

Hannah went to school there.  Not sure where she lives.  Putting it mildly, I for one am disappointed in the Tus vs Greece thing. laugh out loud

Maybe they went there for a HTD for Hannah since she didn't have one???? I hope they still go to Greece.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Al on Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:51 pm

@luvstx wrote:
@bluwavz wrote:Credit to bachelornation.scoop: https://www.instagram.com/bachelornation.scoop/

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 78 5a679110

So they're doing FD in Tuscaloosa?!?
Let's hope not laugh out loud

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 on Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:58 pm

Going to guess that its just extra footage that they wanted to get. Even if they where doing what they did Rachel's season and go see her family before flying out to FS wouldn't yesterday still be a travel day/day off because the RC was Saturday in LA. Plus no sign of Hannah or the contestant there today if they are visiting her family.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:39 pm

Credit: @Bachelornation.Scoop
bluwavz
bluwavz

Female Posts : 12264

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx on Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:52 pm

@nd4reality wrote:Does one of them live there ?

Hannah grew up there AND went to college there I think....
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking on Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:52 pm

@nd4reality wrote:Does one of them live there ?

Hannah lives in Tuscaloosa.  Maybe they're switching things up and doing meet the parents first.

I'm not far from Tuscaloosa, wish I would have known, I could have stalked. laugh out loud
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris on Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:33 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris on Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:38 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris on Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:39 pm

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking on Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:58 pm

I can't believe we haven't had any leaks on who her F3 are yet! I still think her f2 will be Luke and Tyler.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum