SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

womentellall - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:00 pm

alwayscooking wrote:I can't believe we haven't had any leaks on who her F3 are yet!  I still think her f2 will be Luke and Tyler.

IDK but I think the pilot Peter (I think that's his name laugh out loud ) might be up there in F3 as well.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

womentellall - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by alwayscooking Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:05 pm

Jolena wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:I can't believe we haven't had any leaks on who her F3 are yet!  I still think her f2 will be Luke and Tyler.

IDK but I think the pilot Peter (I think that's his name laugh out loud ) might be up there in F3 as well.

I hope so, I'd like some surprises this season! She was initially attracted to Luke, but I hope she does some serious soul searching and finds the right fit, not just the typical guy she's always fallen for.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:08 pm

alwayscooking wrote:
Jolena wrote:

I hope so, I'd like some surprises this season!  She was initially attracted to Luke, but I hope she does some serious soul searching and finds the right fit, not just the typical guy she's always fallen for.

I haven't seen much on Tyler , Jed or Peter but from what I've seen with Luke he seems to really be into her from Day 1 and seems very sincere. jmo guess we'll see. womentellall - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 79 4256136633
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:25 pm

I’m struggling to see that a musician and model are there for the “right reasons”. Which for me leaves Pete and Luke. JMO.

Hope Hannah leaves the best guy for next lead though laugh out loud.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:32 pm

Pretty sure that Peter and Tyler are in the F3 because how some of their love ones are acting online. Hard to believe those love one would be this excited if they just went home, jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:38 pm

smg2587 wrote:Pretty sure that Peter and Tyler are in the F3 because how some of their love ones are acting online. Hard to believe those love one would be this excited if they just went home, jmo.

How are the other two families acting ? Have they changed their online Behavioral recently ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:42 pm

nd4reality wrote:
smg2587 wrote:Pretty sure that Peter and Tyler are in the F3 because how some of their love ones are acting online. Hard to believe those love one would be this excited if they just went home, jmo.

How are the other two families acting ? Have they changed their online Behavioral recently ?

Jed's family is rather silent on his bachelorette gig but I will say his grandmother looks like she going to be a fun watch during HTD if her facebook is anything to go by. Luke's family has been rather silent honestly. Which is weird because they where excited at the start of the season but quieted down recently. Not sure why though.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:45 pm

smg2587 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

Jed's family is rather silent on his bachelorette gig but I will say his grandmother looks like she going to be a fun watch during HTD if her facebook is anything to go by. Luke's family has been rather silent honestly. Which is weird because they where excited at the start of the season but quieted down recently. Not sure why though.

Either he has been eliminated or they got scared with the non disclosure at the time of HTDs.

Upset

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by GypsySarah Wed May 01, 2019 6:58 pm

Checking to see if we know who are the F3. I started 3 months of chemo and I’m counting on Hannah to get me through this and not let me down. Hugesmile
GypsySarah
GypsySarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 01, 2019 7:13 pm

GypsySarah wrote:Checking to see if we know who are the F3. I started 3 months of chemo and I’m counting on Hannah to get me through this and not let me down. Hugesmile

Thoughts and prayers are with you blowkiss

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 01, 2019 7:18 pm

@GypsySarah seeing hearts You can do it! We'll be right here if you need anything!

I will have you know there are other's in the past that spent time on our forum as a way to deal with life challenges. :yougogirl:

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed May 01, 2019 7:40 pm

@GypsySarah God Bless and use this crazy show as a bit of respite.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
Hotmomma
Emilia23_12
sparkler
Mimi27
JMFan