SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 73 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 44 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nikikass Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:43 pm

Whoa, Jordan sure does tell it like it is.

You kind of have to respect him for that. I THINK! Uggh poor Annalise she seems so sweet.

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:43 pm

I don't understand why the guys are going crazy for Krystal

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:45 pm

Jordan is so generous to Annalise. :dripdrip If something happens and Jenna decides I'm not for her....you'll get my rose. On the other hand, I do respect that he didn't string her along and told her right away.

I do find him endlessly entertaining. I would be killing myself laughing if he was the Bachelor.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:47 pm

Oh gosh can you imagine Jordan as the bachelor laugh out loud I would die laughing!

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:47 pm

mizzoufan wrote: I don't understand why the guys are going crazy for Krystal

Her bod for one but also, her normal voice laugh out loud?

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:48 pm

Does anyone have shorts Jenna can have that might fit her laugh out loud

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:48 pm

Sprite wrote:Jordan is so generous to Annalise.  :dripdrip  If something happens and Jenna decides I'm not for her....you'll get my rose. On the other hand, I do respect that he didn't string her along and told her right away.

I do find him endlessly entertaining. I would be killing myself laughing if he was the Bachelor.
Ya, that was awkward ... but I’m  glad he went and talked to her as soon as he came back from day portion.  He’s honest to a fault .... BUT ... he sure didn’t leave Annaleise hanging ... giggling

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:50 pm

David is very annoying. Is his only goal in life is to try and sabotage Jordan? IMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:51 pm

Does David like Jenna ..
 OR does Davide just like to bug Jordan ....rofl

What a tool ....

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:51 pm

David reminds me of Daniel

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:53 pm

Jordan being ticked is more than it just being rivals with David .... he legitimately is jealous as he’s fallen for ajenna at that moment in time

Last edited by northernviewer on Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:53 pm

Did Jordan say he got matched his David mom on Tender laugh out loud laugh out loud

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 73 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 44 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+62
whit90
Idlemess
RealityEscape
SafronSahara
Ayana