SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 73 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 38 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DateNight - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:16 am

CH said they are looking at BIP for TB. Unless he means Wills, or Eric, I'm out. NO to Colton. I don't know how many times it has to be said.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

DateNight - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:18 am

@timfan I go back and forth on Nick. Right now he's a no. laugh out loud.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:00 am

Doats wrote:One of my biggest pet peeves is someone talking with their mouths full. Kevin just lost me no matter what happens from here on out.

Yea, what happened to Kevin? He had a caveman thing going on last night but on WG's he was all hot and sexy! giggling
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:43 pm

Loved how Jordan noticed all the fake boobs. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:16 pm

What I noticed was that despite Chris R’s apology for his behavior on Becca’s season, he still look like he loves to stir the pot... and is rallying the guys ( Jordan, Nick?) to talk to Colton about his ‘bad’ behavior with Tia. Why doesn’t he stay out if it? Is it producers induced? He said he already is falling in love with Tia...and yet he ends up with Krystal, according to RS.
I think it is gonna be the perfect summer soap opera to watch and have fun...and I agree that so far I do not see ANYONE as a Bach lead...David still irritates me and looks like a ‘ mama’ s boy, not in a good way... spoiled and entitled. Kendall is gorgeous and looks good with Joe, but apparently has interest in Leo later on...that’ ll be interesting.
Bibiana is so OTT and will be very whiny and annoying, looks more superficial than I care. John is coming out of his nerd shell and it’s nice to see him interact in a more natural way. I’ll be there tonight!
laugh out loud
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:22 pm

Viewing links by any chance? DateNight - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 1f61f

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:33 pm

Astrobach wrote:What I noticed was that despite Chris R’s apology for his behavior on Becca’s season, he still look like he loves to stir the pot... and is rallying the guys ( Jordan, Nick?) to talk to Colton about his ‘bad’ behavior with Tia. Why doesn’t he stay out if it? Is it producers induced?  He said he already is falling in love with Tia...and yet he ends up with Krystal, according to RS.
I think it is gonna be the perfect summer soap opera to watch and have fun...and I agree that so far I do not see ANYONE as a Bach lead...David still irritates me and looks like a ‘ mama’ s boy, not in a good way... spoiled and entitled. Kendall is gorgeous and looks good with Joe, but apparently has interest in Leo later on...that’ ll be interesting.
Bibiana is so OTT and will be very whiny and annoying, looks more superficial than I care. John is coming out of his nerd shell and it’s nice to see him interact in a more natural way. I’ll be there tonight!
laugh out loud

I didn’t notice John in any of the upcoming previews. Did he get sent home after first RC? Krystal’s voice was a crackup. DateNight - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:12 pm

John stays quite awhile. The girl he is rumored to be with has not yet arrived.

I liked Kendall and John together when they were talking. That is a couple I could get behind. I just can't with Joe. I do not get the hype about him at all. Leo was not off SM that long so I don't even know if he makes it through a rose ceremony. If he does stay for 1, he doesn't get past the 2nd one after he comes in.

Of the rumored couples that go to the FSD, only 1 of them are there from the beginning and they were both looking elsewhere instead of each other!

Will be interesting to see how things play out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:32 pm

havadrpepper wrote:John stays quite awhile. The girl he is rumored to be with has not yet arrived.

I liked Kendall and John together when they were talking. That is a couple I could get behind. I just can't with Joe. I do not get the hype about him at all.  Leo was not off SM that long so I don't even know if he makes it through a rose ceremony. If he does stay for 1, he doesn't get past the 2nd one after he comes in.

Of the rumored couples that go to the FSD, only 1 of them are there from the beginning and they were both looking elsewhere instead of each other!

Will be interesting to see how things play out.

Thank you! Ita about Joe and happy about John.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:03 pm

I forgot about the show last night! I can't believe I missed it and will have to play catch up.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:40 pm

Enjoyed last night's show - Jordan is so funny and OTT! Krystal can go home as far as I'm concerned. Kendall is a catch and can't wait to see what happens to her during this season. Loved John counting money in the intro - Venmo! And Joe's grocery bag falling apart - foreshadowing? I find Bibiana far more annoying than Tia. So many MOT peeps though.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5320

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:55 pm

What I liked about last night was knowing a few of these people . Never really cared prior because I didn’t keep up with season. I did find it cute / interesting that Jordan liked Annalise. I think David is a bully and Chris is Chris even with all his reflections after Becca’s season. There’s something about John . Who was John kissing ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 73 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 38 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+62
whit90
Idlemess
RealityEscape
SafronSahara
Ayana